Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 v5.0 x64Release Date:
May 13, 2010 Homepage:
Win 7, Vista (64-bit only) File Size:
1.42Gb Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
предлагает высочайший уровень производительности в области профессиональной обработки видеоматериалов, позволяя специалистам работать намного быстрее благодаря использованию совершенно нового встроенного 64-разрядного механизма Mercury Playback Engine с поддержкой функции ускорения GPU. Используйте любые оригинальные видеоформаты и увеличивайте продуктивность на всех его этапах - от написания сценариев до монтажа, кодирования и поставки конечных продуктов.
------------------------ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Bring high-performance editing to next-generation storytelling. Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 software offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine. Work natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery.Tap the power of tapeless workflows
- Save time with industry-leading native tapeless workflows, which eliminate transcoding and rewrapping, while preserving the pristine quality of your footage. Capture and log footage from virtually any camera - including tapeless cameras - with Adobe OnLocation CS5.Work better with other NLEs
- Import and export Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid projects in Adobe Premiere Pro so you can explore new possibilities with After Effects, Photoshop, and other Adobe software, bringing timesaving integration between Adobe tools to projects created in these other NLEs.Move faster from script to screen
- Move from script to screen faster with Adobe Story, a new Adobe CS Live online service that integrates with Adobe Premiere Pro. Import scripts from Adobe Story to create shot lists, align scripts to footage and produce rough cuts, and then optimize video to create engaging online experiences. CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 software improves every part of the video production process thanks to the revolutionary 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine, a highly efficient script-to-screen workflow, and native support for the latest tapeless camera formats that lets you begin editing without delay.New in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5:
• Industry-leading performance with the new Mercury Playback Engine
- Work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Mercury Playback Engine. Open projects faster, scrub through HD and higher-resolution footage more fluidly, and play back complex long-format and effects-heavy projects more reliably.
• Expanded native tapeless workflows
- Edit video natively in the latest tapeless formats, including RED, AVCCAM, XDCAM HD 50, DPX, P2, XDCAM, and DSLR cameras, without transcoding or rewrapping.
• Open workflows with Final Cut Pro and Avid software
- Bring the creative benefits of Adobe tools to your entire project by importing and exporting projects from these other NLEs.
• Script-to-screen workflow
- Collaborate on scripts, automatically extract shot lists, and generate metadata-rich assets that speed up editing. Do more with script-to-screen workflows
• Tapeless camera support in Adobe OnLocation CS5
- Use the powerful logging options in Adobe OnLocation when working with tapeless cameras. See all Adobe OnLocation CS5 features
• Native support for DSLR cameras
- Edit native video from the latest DSLR cameras without transcoding or rewrapping.
• Streamlined encoding with revamped Adobe Media Encoder
- Produce content in virtually any format, including DPX, FLV, F4V, H.264, MPEG-2, QT, WM, and more.
• Client reviews made simple
- Gather feedback more efficiently by sharing work in progress with Adobe CS Review, a new Adobe CS Live online service. CS Live services are complimentary for a limited time.
• Faster editing with metadata
- Gain greater efficiency with powerful new metadata features. Detect faces and turn spoken dialogue into searchable text faster and more accurately.
• Dozens of timesaving improvements
- Boost productivity with workflow features and enhancements suggested by users like you. For example, use automatic scene detection to create separate clips from HDV tapes, import assets from DVDs, use new keyboard shortcuts, control keyframes with even more precision, and clean up sequences quickly with new commands for finding and removing gaps.
• Ultra keyer
-Experience breakthrough performance and achieve fast, accurate chroma keying - even on challenging HD footage - with the Ultra keyer.
• Searchable web DVDs with Adobe Encore CS5
- Deliver interactive DVD experiences over the web, complete with chapter menus and search capabilities.System requirements
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- 64-bit operating system required: Windows Vista with SP 1 or Windows 7
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 10GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
- 1280x900 display with OpenGL 2.0–compatible graphics card
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
- QuickTime 7.6.2 software required for QuickTime features
- Broadband Internet connection required for online servicesSupported NVIDIA graphics cards for GPU acceleration:
- Quadro CX (Windows)
- Quadro FX 3800 (Windows)
- Quadro FX 4800 (Windows and Mac OS)
- Quadro FX 5800 (Windows)
- GeForce GTX 285 (Windows and Mac OS)