AUTODESK SOFTIMAGE V2011 WIN64-ISOProgram Type:
April 10th, 2010Developer:
www.autodesk.com/softimage Interface Language:
Windows XP Pro, Vista, 7 (64bit)File Size:
1.10GbAutodesk Softimage 2011
- новая версия известного 3D-редактора - программного обеспечения для создания 3D-визуальных эффектов и игровой продукции. Это превосходный набор инструментов для моделирования трёхмерных персонажей. Построенный на новой, сильно расширенной архитектуре, Softimage дает вам силу и гибкость, чтобы быстро и выгодно воплотить ваши творческие взгляды в жизнь.
----------------------- Autodesk Softimage 2011
delivers powerful creative tools, accelerated performance, and visual programming significant speed improvements where projects require it most. Autodesk Softimage 2011 software is a 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solution optimized for artist efficiency. Autodesk Softimage 2011 software introduces innovative new rendering and animation tools that help artists create more complex, high-quality characters and effects in less time. Enhancements: an advanced new shading architecture and editing environment, support for kinematics in ICE (Interactive Creative Environment), and automated lip-syncing in Face Robot facial animation toolset.
An ideal companion to Autodesk Maya software, Softimage is a high-performance 3D application that enables artists to use intuitive, non-destructive workflows to help create stunning character animation and effects. With differentiated tools for facial animation, the powerful Interactive Creative Environment (ICE) and the multi-threaded GigaCore architecture, Softimage helps bring an innovative edge to your game, film or TV pipeline.New in Autodesk Softimage 2011
• Rendering Sandbox
- Technical directors, shader writers, and third-party developers can now take advantage of a completely new shader authoring environment that automatically hosts external shaders and renderers without the need to build custom shader UI or other tools.
• ICE Kinematics
- Harness the power of ICE (Interactive Creative Environment) to help drive the movement and behaviors of characters and scene elements. With ICE kinematics, TDs can more easily create advanced rigging elements: custom inverse kinematics, constraints, spines, and dynamic tails.
• Automatic Face Robot Lip-Syncing
- More quickly generate facial animation based on an audio file with new automatic lip-syncing in Face Robot. A dedicated view for controlling the phonemes and visemes offers function curves to help modify their contribution.
• 100 New ICE Compounds
- Select from up to 100 new ICE compounds to more easily create a vast range of effects. Compounds can be used directly as presets, or as starting points or learning tools for artists creating their own ICE effects.
• 100 New mental ray Shaders
- Enhance rendering creativity and productivity with up to 100 new mental ray shaders: .mi and .mip production shaders, that enable artists to help simulate a wide range of materials.
• PhysX 2.83
- Create meshless deformation simulations in ICE with the latest NVIDIA PhysX rigid body library. With new support for springs and dampers, artists can more easily achieve a wide range of effects: jelly-like and plastic deformation. The new library's accelerated performance can be even further boosted with the optional addition of an NVIDIA CUDA enabled GPU.
• Camera and Render Slate
- Show useful information in the viewport or renders: scene name, camera, render pass, and frame numbers with the new Camera and Render Slate functionality.
• Multi-Camera rendering
- Save time when rendering passes from multiple cameras. Now each pass can render a sequence for all cameras, helping eliminate the need to setup a separate pass or scene in order to render from another camera.
• mental ray 2011
- Take advantage of a more robust production environment, together with an overall increase in stability, and faster renders due to enhanced performance in BSP2, with the new mental ray 2011 renderer.
• UV Unfold Enhancements
- Create symmetrical results when unfolding, and unwrap local UV islands in the Texture Editor, with enhanced UV Unfold technology.System Requirements
For 64-bit Autodesk Softimage
- Windows 7, Vista Business (SP2), or XP Professional (SP3 or higher)
- Intel Pentium D (Intel or AMD dual quad core processor recommended)
- Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL 1.5 (2.0 and higher recommended) professional graphics card with latest graphics driver available on vendor's site
- DirectX 9.0c and higher (recommended for support of the advanced features of DirectX 9 application programming interface)
- 1 GB free hard drive space (Setup requires additional temporary disk space during installation.)
- TCP/IP service protocol installed on both client and server computers
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 1024 screen resolution
- Three-button mouse
- A web browser to view HTML documentation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or later (to use Net View tool)
- Network adaptor with Internet connection for licensing (non-Internet connected licensing is also supported)
- DVD drive to install software or browse media from SoftimageDownload: