LUXOLOGY MODO V401 SP4 WIN32/WIN64-XFORCEProgram Type:
3D Model/Render Release Date:
MAR 13TH 2010Homepage:
Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32- and 64-bit) File Size:
- программа для 3D-моделирования, рисования и рендеринга в единой рабочей среде, обладает мощным, но при этом интуитивно понятным инструментарием для конструирования сложных геометрических форм методом подраздельных поверхностей. Интерфейс modo предлагает глубокую настройку практически всех рабочих элементов.
Весьма востребованными будут предустановленные в нем навигационные стили, которые максимально приближают принципы взаимодействия с инструментами к методам, практикуемым в 3DS Max, Maya и других аналогичных решениях. Для удобства пользования все ключевые технологические переходы вынесены в отдельные модули.
----------------------- Luxology modo
delivers the next evolution of 3D modeling, painting and rendering in a single integrated and accelerated package for the Mac and PC. And now, modo is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, modo is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.Who uses modo?
Architects, package designers, industrial designers, graphic artists, game designers, production studios, fine artists, educators, scientists, photographers and re-touchers all use modo. modo can be used by anyone looking to bring the power of 3D graphics to their art and design projects. The unique combination of tools and a well-thought-out user interface has made modo popular for hobbyists, as well as a wide array of professional users.
modo is a creation tool designed by artists, for artists. It is not just a collection of algorithms, but a refined combination of technology, performance and workflow that encourages the 3D creation process. modo is a unique tool that invites and compels you to achieve your best.
modo's advanced architecture fully exploits modern computing technologies, including multi-core CPUs, pressure-sensitive tablets and hardware-accelerated OpenGL so that new levels of "creative flow" can be achieved.modo Workflow Enhancers
- Preview renderer updates view as you work
- HUD (Heads Up Display) user interface elements
- Resize and redefine viewports according to task
- Intelligent geometry selection
- Full undo support
- Fast, very high quality OpenGL views
- Cut, copy, and paste support
- Snapping, grid, and work plane aids
- Input fields perform math and/or unit conversions
- Symmetry and mirroring support
- Falloff system for setting tool influence
- Open multiple scenes at once with object referencing
- "Tool Pipe" (create new tool combinations)
- 1-Click macro recording
- Scripting via Perl, Python or LUA
- Input remapping (hotkeys)
- Tablet support
- Extensive collection of pre-built content (Presets)
- Integrated learning system with video tutorialsFile Support
- modo works with a tremendous variety of image formats, including .EXR and HDRI, plus 3D data formats, including LXO, Rhino, OBJ, LWO, FBX, COLLADA, and SolidWorks.System Requirements
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- Minimum 2GB available hard disk space
- OpenGL-accelerated graphics card capable of at least 1024x768 resolution
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Macintosh G5 or Intel processor
- Windows XP/Vista (32 and 64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 or better processorChanges in Modo 401 SP3 (build 34083)
Updated: Solidworks import supports 2010 files.
Fixed: Incorrect code page in Czech, Polish and Turkish translations.
Fixed: Shader masking bugs on instance meshes.
Changed: GL texture generation to purge the source image, saving memory.
Fixed: Improper handling of comment lines in config macros, causing them to break. This broke a common macro recording tutorial, and made it impossible to save to the config a record macro containing any command blocks (ie: any tool-based macros).
Fixed: Improper handling of ?(a|b|c) query syntax, which was effectively unable to select the first option in the list.
Updated: view3d.shadingStyle to use text hints (for ?(a|b|c) support) while providing user strings for the ARB shaders.
Fixed: Typo bug in the "Help is currently unavailable for this feature" message.
Fixed: Potential random crash in VMapPublicName().
Fixed: Hang in the Graph Editor.
Fixed: Input mapping bug.
Fixed: Error parsing macros when a line ends in a substitution (ie: "render.res 0 %1").
Changed: Shadow catchers to hide any geometry behind them.
Reverted: Purging of image cache.
Fixed: Element move in UV mode.
Fixed: Crash in loading certain presets.
Fixed: Transform tools with workplanes.
Fixed: Possible crash with backgound images.
Fixed: Bad mouse behavior with element falloff.
Fixed: Crash in uv.pack.
Fixed: Problem retargetting image sequences on load.
Fixed: Bug saving some animated channels in presets.
Fixed: Crash in mirror tool.
Fixed: Potential race condition due to low memory.
Fixed: Potential crash in preset viewport file scanning.
Added: Support for vertex color to FBX I/O.
Fixed: Inability to save form justification mode to the config.
Enabled: 'pixel blending' in image ink by default, improving ink quality.
Fixed: Prevent crashes if you hit F9 just after the render completes but before the render command finishes executing.