Snappy Fax v220.127.116.11Program Type:
- программа для приёма и рассылки факсовых сообщений. Легко интегрирует работу со сканером и принтером, превращая компьютер в мощную факс-машину. Позволяет принимать и отправлять факсы в фоновом режиме.Основные возможности:
- использование сканера в сочетании с модемом в качестве факса;
- использование сканера в сочетании с принтером для размножения документов;
- задание необходимого числа копий для каждого обрабатываемого документа.
Для работы программы необходимо установить Imaging for Windows.
is a full-featured fax document management system. It allows you to store previously sent faxes that can be retrieved on demand, annotated, and processed again. You can resend the entire document, or send one or more pages without the need for re-transmitting the entire document. Annotation capabilities allow you to mark up a document and send it back to the original sender for review. SF stores all fax images sent or received and by whatever method (virtual fax, inline email or email attachment, or web fax) in its local database for later retrieval.Overview of Features:
• Faxes can be sent from any Windows program
• Receive faxes directly to your PC
• Supports acquiring images from your scanner for faxing
- Supports flat-bed or auto-sheet fed scanners
- Compatible with all Twain compliant scanners
• Fax Queueing (broadcasting) - faxes may be queued to send at a specific date, time and frequency or to send on-demand. Great for sending out that weekly newsletter or other publication.
• Support sending fax images via email
- Send as an email attachment
- Send as an inline email image
• Automatic forwarding of incoming faxes to either another fax machine, or any number
of email addresses.
• Filtering of unwanted incoming junk faxes.
• "Capture mode" allows you to capture images from different windows applications and send as one multi-page fax in a single transmission.
• Automatically generate ready-to-fax images of Word or Excel documents or documents from other applications that support the "printto" command line directive.
• Fax images can be printed automatically (incoming) or printed at any time on-demand (outgoing and incoming)
• Supports saving of fax images in PDF Format
• Fax images can be sent to a website for viewing with a web browser.
• Supports sending and receiving faxes to other Snappy Fax users via email, ftp or local area network
• You can easily resend a fax without re-entering any information. The entire fax or just specific pages can be sent.
• Includes Address Book which supports Importing from Outlook contacts
• Includes extensive set of tools to annotate (markup) fax images.
• Image manipulation tools included:
- Rotate image
- Despeckle Image (remove "dust")
- Deskew (Straighten) image
- Cut page from multi-page image
- Rearrange page order
- Zoom, Pan and Magnify modes
- And more...
• Optional Optical Character Recognition module can produce editable text from fax image. Includes "live" spell checking and numerous dictionaries.
• Includes address book with ability to import from Outlook Contacts or from tab or comma-delimited text files
• Doubles as a client to Snappy Fax Network Server
• Integrated full featured cover page designer with preview
- Supports Word Documents as cover page templates
- Comes with nine cover templates already constructed and ready for use.
• Customizable data grids that can be sorted or filtered on any column.
• Built-in "Live Update" for software updates
• Fax Report listings
• And much, much more... Requirements:
- Pentium class PC
- Windows 2000, XP, Server 2000, 2003, SBS, 2008, Vista, 7 (Snappy fax runs on both 32bit and 64bit Windows Platforms )
- Ram Required 64mb ram minimum, 128mb or more recommended
- 20mb disk space (actual space requirments will depend on fax volume)
- Fax Capable modem
- Scanner (optional, if you want to scan paper documents for faxing) Changes in Snappy Fax v18.104.22.168
- Receive mode at startup option functionality was broken in last release
- Final remaining printing issue fixed
- If option to start snappy fax minimized was in effect and the user started snappy fax via a printing operation, it appeared as if nothing happened. This has been changed and the minimize on startup option is ignored in this case.
- Fixed intermittent 'blob size is null' error on outgoing faxes
- Import from server can now include partially received faxes eventhough the entire fax session was not successful.
- Fixed erratic behavior when dragging fax log items to other folders or to trash folder
- Other miscellaneous cosmetic and bug fixes
- Build 4.34.x had a timing issue whereby the modem port might be reported as 'already' open. This issue should now be resolved.Download: