Red Giant Magic Bullet Mojo 1.1 (Windows)Program Type:
Video, Plug-inRelease Date:
3rd Feb 2010 Homepage:
Win XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit/64-bit), AE/Premiere/AvidAVX/VegasFile Size:
5.9MbMagic Bullet Mojo
- Вид современного голливудского блокбастера в считанные секунды. Теперь и вы можете воспользоваться одним из лучших трюков Голливуда. Magic Bullet Mojo представляет собой подключаемый модуль, который создаёт на видео тонкий эффект окраски кожи персонажей в теплые тона, в то время, как фоны и тени, наоборот, окрашиваются в более холодные тона. Эта цветовая коррекция создает популярный сегодня в кино современный визуальный облик любого изображения или видеоклипа. Кроме того, существуют простые решения для управления "теплыми" или "холодными" изображениями, добавление контрастности, насыщенности и обесцвечивания любым кадрам.Magic Bullet Mojo
- The look of a modern Hollywood blockbuster in seconds. Now you can have one of Hollywood’s best tricks up your own sleeve. Magic Bullet Mojo is a plug-in that warms up highlights and cools off shadows in video footage. This color correction creates a visual look that is popular in today's films, and adds punch and a modern look to any image or video clip. In addition, there are simple controls for making the image warmer or cooler, adding contrast and bleaching, or adding saturation to any shot.
Mojo adds a blue-green tone to the background of footage, while offsetting that shift by adding a warm hue to the subject's skin tones. Done subtly, this look preserves and even enhances skin tones, creating a pleasing color balance where people are "warmed up" while backgrounds are "cooled off." Lately it has become common to see this look pushed to an extreme in films such as Terminator Salvation and Transformers 2.
Mojo also includes three special controls that aim to preserve and enhance skin tones with a minimum of fuss. It's a terrific look that can be created with larger, expensive color packages and a bunch of tweaked settings. We figured there should be a simpler way to do this, and that's how Magic Bullet Mojo was born.
Mojo should make any uncorrected footage look better, but the primary features are:
- Emulates the most popular films today, particularly action movies.
- Preserves and enhances skin tones.
- Exceptionally fast output, with no special hardware or GPU required.
Note: Mojo is best used after a three-way color correction step such as Magic Bullet Colorista or one built in to a video editor.Features:
- Creative Direction for Free - The tools and controls have been designed by director and technologist Stu Maschwitz for his work
- Support All Hosts - Works in all major editing hosts, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Vegas and Avid systems. There are a few common action film presets for all hosts. NOTE: Presets do not ship with Mojo for Vegas.
- Precise Rendering - Floating-point support for high-quality precision output
-Fast Render Speed - The plug-in has been tuned to deliver fast render times on any system — no GPU required
- Unique Algorithm - Maintains contrast and dynamic range while adjusting colors
- Accurate Skin Tones -Skin range visualizer draws a grid over colors that are identified as skin tones, making skin color adjustments easier and more accurateHost Applications:
- Adobe After Effects CS4, CS3, 7
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, CS3
- Apple Final Cut Pro 7, 6.0x
- Apple Motion 4, 3.02
- Avid Media Composer 2.6+
- Sony Vegas 8, 9. (Note: Does not include shipped presets.)Rendering.
Magic Bullet Mojo does not require a GPU processor, and will run on just about any Intel-compatible machine available. It has been optimized for a single processor, and the speed is very fast. Typically, NTSC- or PAL-sized media will render at between 16-18 frames per second, while 1080p media will typically render at 9-11 frames per second. This means that for standard-definition media, the render speed is about twice the running time, so a 10-second clip will take about 18 seconds to render. A high-definition clip will render in about 2.5 times the running time of the footage. So, a 10-second HD clip with Magic Bullet Mojo applied will render in about 26 seconds.System Requirements
(PC / Windows):
- Win XP SP1 32-bit and later, Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Win 7 32-bit/64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Minimum of 1 GB of RAM
- 30 MB of hard drive space