OnOne PhotoFrame v4.5 Professional-REDTiSOProgram Type:
Photoshop plug-inRelease Date:
Windows XP, Vista, 7 File Size:
1.33GbonOne PhotoFrame 4.5 Professional Edition
- профессиональная версия специального плагина для Photoshop, предназначенного для легкого наложения разнообразных рамок и бордюров на фотографии. PhotoFrame дает возможность создавать практически любые обрамления: объемные, со свечением, с использованием текстур, отбрасывающие тени и т.д. Основное отличие профессиональной версии плагина от стандартной в наличии около трёхсот дополнительных рамок, текстур, накладываемых эффектов и дополнитальных настроек, которые были разработаны ведущими Photoshop-гуру. Также PhotoFrame 4.5 Professional Edition также включает в себя поддержку работы с Adobe Photoshop Lightroom и Apple Aperture.
----------------------- onOne PhotoFrame 4.5 Professional Edition
- Add the perfect finishing touch to your images with PhotoFrame 4.5 Professional Edition. It features over a thousand design elements like film edges, borders, textures, backgrounds and adornments. It even has complete layouts where you just drop your image in and you are done. PhotoFrame 4.5 Professional Edition is the easiest and fastest way to add an authentic darkroom touch with a film edge or to create beautiful albums or scrapbook pages. It includes all the tools you need to find the perfect design elements, add them to your image and control things like size, color and opacity. You can even stack multiple elements to create your own designs and save them as a preset you can use in a single-click inside of Photoshop, Lightroom or Aperture.
PhotoFrame 4.5 Professional Edition will give you an additional set of nearly 300 frames, textures, overlays, adornments and presets that were designed by some of the top Photoshop gurus and trainers of our time including Jack Davis, Jim DiVitale, Dave Cross, Laurie Excell, Helene Glassman, Kevin Kubota, Rick Sammon, Vicki Taufer and Vincent Versace. PhotoFrame 4 Professional Edition also includes support to work with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 and Apple Aperture 2.1.
- Over 1,100 professionally created edge effects, backgrounds, and adornments.
- Easily add realistic film and darkroom edge effects.
- Create full-page layouts complete with backgrounds.
- NEW! Now supports 64-bit CS4 on Windows.Features:
• Complete Library of Design Elements
- Now, it is easier than ever to add authentic film and darkroom edge effects to your images. But PhotoFrame is about more than just edges and frames. It includes an extensive library of design elements including edges, frames, backgrounds, textures, adornments, even complete page layouts. The Library window gives you a fast way to find the perfect element and preview it with your image.
• Design Element Collections
(NEW) - PhotoFrame 4.5 includes several new collections of design elements. First is the new whimsical collection featuring fresh and bright design elements that are perfect for children and family layouts. Second is the new family event collection that includes elements and layouts for the special events in our lives like birthdays, graduation and holidays, etc. Also included is the Bohemian collection for high school seniors with a distinct, vintage look. And finally we have added some great backgrounds from noted photographer Kersti Malvre. Add the perfect finishing touch to your images with a library of professionally created edge effects and design elements that really make your images stand out.
• Create Full Layouts
- You can create full page layouts inside of PhotoFrame 4.5. Just start with a blank canvas and your images. You can add a background to the page, then size and reposition your image and then add elements like frames and adornments. With the New abilities to resize your image layer, the ability to move elements, such as backgrounds, under the target layer and rulers and guides it has never been faster to create great looking albums. If you create a layout you love, save it as a preset so you can use it again like a template.
• onOne Panel
(NEW) - The new onOne Panel in Adobe Photoshop allows you to quickly launch PhotoFrame without having to navigate through Photoshop's menus. But it takes that power even farther by giving you access to your favorite presets right from the panel as well. This will save time by allowing you to apply your most frequently used effects right inside of Photoshop.
• Output Your Way
(NEW) - You have the option to add design elements to the current layer, or a new layer. You can also have each frame rendered to its own layer so you can make further adjustments or masking in Photoshop. You can even apply a frame as a layer mask so you can selectively blend multiple layers together. PhotoFrame 4.5 adds the ability to output design elements as a clipping mask to the several output methods already available. Clipping masks are a great way to vary the shape or edge of an image layer in an editable, non-destructive fashion. (note, output options are limited in Apple Aperture).System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
- Pentium 4 or equivalent
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB of hard drive space
- OpenGL 2.0 capable video card with 1 28MB VRAM running at 1024x768 (1 280x1024 or higher recommended)
- Photoshop CS2, CS3, or CS4
- Photoshop Elements 6, 7 or 8 (Some output options are not available in Elements).
- Photoshop Lightroom 2 (Integration with Photoshop Lightroom requires a full version of Photoshop CS2, CS3, or CS4)Download: