Tiffen Dfx v126.96.36.199 Win for After EffectsProgram Type:
AE Plug-inRelease Date:
Win XP, Vista, After Effects 7.0 and aboveFile Size:
78Mb Tiffen Dfx Version 2 Post-Production Plug-in
- плагин для Adobe After Effects, заметно расширяющий возможности программы. Предоставляет более чем 2000 разнообразных фильтров, спецэффектов и присетов, включая моделирование многих популярных стеклянных фильтров реалистично моделирующий действие фильтров по цвету и плотности, объемности изображения, характерной для диффузионных фильтров.
Tiffen Dfx 2.0.2 Plug-In позволяет перебирать фильтры, перемещать градиентные фильтры, моделировать различные оптические эффекты, корректировать баланс белого и черного, изменять цветовой баланс, имитировать различные эффекты, которые в аналоговой фотографии достигались с помощью особой оптики: "стеклышо", пленка, отблеск и мн.др.
----------------------------------Tiffen Dfx Version 2 Post-Production Plug-in
- Offers ability to layer, customize and selectively filter your footage to emulate your desired effects. The Tiffen Dfx digital filter suite is the definitive set of digital optical filters. 2000 filters and special effects, including simulations of many popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction plus natural light and photographic effects are now in a controlled digital environment with either 8 or 16 bits per channel processing.
Available in 3 configurations: as a powerful but user-friendly standalone application for still images, or as separate plug-ins for either still imaging or video and film post production software, Tiffen Dfx filters, expands your creative experience. Dfx provides you with everything you will need to enhance your images using a staggering amount of filter presets. Using the Dfx Standalone version, any filter can be limited to a portion of the screen using sophisticated but simple to use masking controls. A layering system to apply multiple filters as well as a batch processing system rounds out Dfx's set of tools.
Whether you are an amateur or professional photographer, a video or film editor, or graphic designer, Dfx's visual workflow and easy to use tools will help you create stunning images.
Dfx is comprised of the following filters: Ambient Light, Auto Adjust, Black and White, Black/White Looks, Black Diffusion/FX, Black Pro-Mist, Bleach Bypass, Blur, Bronze Glimmerglass, Center Spot, Chromatic Aberration, Close-Up Lens, Color Compensating, Color Conversion, Color Correct, Color-Grad, Color Infrared, Color Looks, Color Spot, Cool Pro-Mist, Cross Processing, Day for Night, Defog, Defringe, Depth of Field, Diffusion, Dot, Double Fog, Dual Grad, Edge Glow, Enhancing, Eye Light, Faux Film, Flag, Flashing, Fluorescent, Fog, F-Stop, GamColor Gels, Gels, Glimmerglass, Glow, Gobo, Gold Diffusion/FX, Gold Reflector, Grain, Halo, Haze, HDTV/FX, High Contrast, HFX Star, Ice Halos, Infrared, Kelvin, Lens Distortion, Light, Light Balancing, Low Contrast, Mono Tint, ND-Grad, Night Vision, Nude/FX, Old Photo, Overexpose, Ozone, Paint, Pencil, Photographic, Polarizer, Printer Points, Pro-Mist, Rack Focus, Radial Exposure, Rainbow, ReLight, Rosco Gels, Selective Color Correct, Selective Saturation, Sepia, Sharpen, Sky, Silver Reflector, Smoque, Soft Contrast, Soft/FX, Soft Light, Split Field, Split Tone, Star, Streaks, Strip Grad, Sunset/Twilight, Telecine, Temperature, Three Strip, Tint, Two Strip, Ultra Contrast, Vari-Star, Vignette, 812 Warming, Warm Black Pro-Mist, Warm Center Spot, Warm Polarizer, Warm Pro-Mist, Warm Soft/FX, Water Droplets, Wide Angle Lens, and X-Ray.Dfx Post-production plug-in features:
- 110 individual filters
- Thousands of customizable presets
- Simulation of Tiffen glass camera filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction as well as natural light and photographic effects
- Rosco and GamColor Gel libraries
- Rosco and Gam Gobo libraries for lighting effects
- 8 or 16 bit image processing
- Multi-processor accelerationProduct Requirements
(Film/Video Post-Production Plug-In Editions):
- Adobe After Effects 7.0 and above or After Effects-compatible plug-in applications (Win)System Requirements
- Windows XP Pro, XP Home, Vista or Windows 7
- 1.0 GHz processor or faster
- Intel or AMD processor
- 1GB RAM (2 GB+ recommended)
- 1GB available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Open-GL capable graphics card
- Display with 1024 x 768 resolution or higher (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- Three-button mouseWhat's New?Filter Changes - All Versions:Light
- A Subtract blend mode has been added to the Light > Blend menu. This allows you to use the light patterns to add shadow instead of light.
- Light > GamColor Presets have been renamed to Gels.
- The Light > Displacement algorithm was re-written.
- Shapes have been categorized according to their series.
- Shape > Gam Pattern has been renamed to Category.
- The Shape group has been renamed to Gobo.Nude/FX
- Nude/FX has been moved to the HFX Grads/Tints category.Rack Focus
- A Threshold parameter has been added to limit the amount of out-of-focus points of light.Vari-Star
- A Threshold parameter has been added to limit the amount of stars.Saturation
- Saturation algorithm has been improved in all filters.Color Correct Group
- The Color Correct group has been added to the following plug-ins:
- Black Pro-Mist
- Bronze Glimmer Glass
- Cool Pro-Mist
- Glimmer Glass
- Warm Black Pro-Mist
- Warm Pro-Mist
- GlowNew Filters:
- Ambient Light - Ambient creates light without a defined source and contributes to the overall brightness of a scene without casting shadows.
- Close-Up Lens - Simulates close-up lenses that allow you to zoom in extra close using high quality digital filtering.
- Dot - Dots are circular lighting control devices used to create shadow areas on a motion picture or photographic set. This concept has been extended to a digital flag so that areas of the image can be selectively darkened.
- Eye Light - Creates a targeted light to be placed around a person's eyes.
- Flag - Flags are rectangular lighting control devices used to create shadow areas on a motion picture or photographic set. This concept has been extended to a digital flag so that areas of the image can be selectively darkened.
- Gobo - Gobo is similar to the Light filter except it uses Rosco gels and gobo patterns. The Rosco range presently includes over 1300 standard gobo designs in the following categories: Breakups, Foliage Breakups, Trees & Flowers, Abstract, Graphics, Graphics & Grills, Rotation, Symbols & Signs, World Around Us, Churches & Heraldics, Windows, Doors & Blinds, Boundaries & Wildlife, Clouds & Sky, Water & Sky, Fire & Ice, Architectural & Retail, Occasions & Holidays and Text.
- HFX Star - Exciting and dazzling star effects are generated from original point or reflected light sources with the added glitter and sparkle of these exclusive, natural looking asymmetrical designs and shapes. Great for water scenes, candle flames, street lights and more.
- Haze - Reduces excessive blue by absorbing UV light and eliminates haze which tends to wash out color and image clarity.
- High Contrast - Creates an extreme high contrast image.
- Ice Halos - Ice halos are created when small ice crystals in the atmosphere generate halos by reflecting and refracting light. Most notably, circles form around the sun or moon as well as rare occurrences when the entire sky is painted with a web of arcing halos.
- Rainbow - Recreates arced rainbows of spectral colors, usually identified as red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet, that appear in the sky as a result of the refractive dispersion of sunlight in drops of rain or mist.
- Sepia - Creates a warm brown tone for that nostalgic feeling.
- Sky - Reduces UV light, haze and is pink tinted for added warmth and better colors. It is especially useful for images shot in outdoor open shade and on overcast days.
- Soft Contrast - Soft Contrast diminishes highlights while retaining the darker look of the shadows.
- Soft Light - Provides soft, digitally diffused and virtually shadowless light.
- Warm Center Spot - Combines the benefits of Center Spot with a warming filter making it ideal for portraits and skintones.
- Warm Polarizer - Combines the benefits of the Polarizer with a warming filter making it ideal for portraits and scenics.
- Water Droplets - Simulates the circular, rainbow colored optical effects produced by tiny water droplets in clouds, mist and fog.
- Wide Angle Lens - Simulates the effect of a wide angle lens.
- 812 Warming - The 812 Warming filter, a Tiffen exclusive, improves skintones and is ideal for portraits taken on a cloudy day or in outdoor shade on a sunny day.