Sandboxie v3.42Release Date:
WinALL File Size:
- небольшое, но весьма полезное дополнение для веб-браузеров, повышающее безопасность при работе с неблагонадёжными сайтами.
Sandboxie защищает компьютер от всех нежелательных изменений, которые могли бы быть совершены активным содержимым сайтов, например, установка нежелательного софта.
lets you browse the Web securely while keeping all your browser's functionality for active content.
Protecting your Freecell statistics using Sandboxie may be a good idea when a less qualified player comes along, but you will probably want to play most of your games outside the sandbox. On the other hand, you may want to run your Web browser inside the sandbox most of the time. This way any incoming, unsolicited software (spyware, malware and the like) that you download, is trapped in the sandbox. Changes made to your list of Favorites or Bookmarks, hijacking of your preferred start page, new and unwanted icons on your desktop - all these, and more, are trapped in and bound to the sandbox.
You could also try a new toolbar add-on, browser extension or just about any kind of software. If you don't like it, you throw away the sandbox, and start again with a fresh sandbox. On the other hand, if you do like the new piece of software, you can re-install it outside the sandbox so it becomes a permanent part of your system.
Sandboxie intercepts changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
Sandboxie traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well. Changes in Version 3.42
(Released on 1 December 2009):
- Improved support for Windows 7 and Windows Media Player 12.
- Support for environment variables changed within the sandbox.
- New settings page: Sandbox Settings > Restrictions > Hardware Access.
- New settings page: Sandbox Settings > Applications > Web Browser > Google Chrome.
- Improved support for installation and use of WinSxS assemblies in the sandbox.
- Improved compatibility with third-party security software: Online Armor, a2 Anti Malware, Comodo Verification Engine, Norton Internet Security, Panda Internet Security, Trusteer Rapport.
- Improved compatibility with other third-party software: Pdf995, SPAMfighter, Acer GridVista, NEO Pro, Evernote 3.5, JAWS 11, LastPass, gMote.