Image-Line FL Studio 9 v9.0.1Program Type:
November 17, 2009Language:
- полнофункциональный секвенсор для создания музыки и drum-loops с механизмом внутреннего микширования и расширенной поддержкой внешних MIDI-устройств. Созданная композиция или петля может быть экспортирована в MIDI-файл или wav, mp3-файл. Fruity Loops является дорожечным секвенсором, где создание музыки происходит в Piano Roll, Step Sequencer и затем сборка в окне Playlist. Имеется большой набор уже готовых инструментов и множество эффектов в режиме реального времени.
FL Studio является звуковым редактором. Со времён её первого издания претерпела значительные улучшения и изменения, которые способствовали грандиозному успеху FL Studio. В программе содержится более 3900 звуковых эффектов, которые помогают, как сочинять, так и редактировать музыку. В настоящее время продуктом компании пользуются более 80 тысяч пользователей по всему миру.
is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality songs or realistic drum loops. With VST/DX hosting, 32 bit internal mixing and advanced MIDI support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to a WAV, MP3, OGG or MIDI.
FL Studio is a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) for Windows PCs (or Intel Mac/ Bootcamp). This fully featured sequencer supports VST, DX & ReWire plugins, and features its own unique plugin architecture. As it also haslifetime free updates it may be your ideal DAW! FL Studio can be used as a scratchpad for your ideas or to produce completely mastered tracks ready for publication. It's up to you!
Fruity Loops Studio is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality songs or realistic drum loops. With VST/DX hosting, 32 bit internal mixing and advanced MIDI support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to a WAV, MP3, OGG or MIDI.
FL Studio is the most complete virtual studio currently available. It will play any sample file (wav), generator (softsynth), VSTi & DXi) or midi instrument you feed it. You will be creating wav, mp3 or midi songs or loops only minutes after launching it.Instruments
- Make virtually any sound. FL8 includes 29 virtual synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar and plucked string simulation, sampler tools including piano, general sample playback, and beat-slicing, and a range of synthesis techniques (subtractive, modelling, FM, granular and additive). With FL Studios newest addition, FL Synthmaker - a fully modular environment, you can now create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code.Audio Recording & Editing
- Capture audio from a single vocalist or a full symphony orchestra. FL8 can record up to 64 simultaneous tracks of audio. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks and allows you to arrange discrete audio events in any order or position the creative process dictates with complete flexibility. Audio tools allow the user to time-stretch, pitch-shift, beat-slice, chop, edit and creatively destruct audio. FL8 audio editing is further enhanced with Edison, the recording wave editor. Edison is a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording, loop-construction tools and more…Sequencing
- Record musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL8 functions as both a pattern and track based sequencer, depending on user preferences. Tools include an unlimited track Step-sequencer, an industry-leading Piano Roll and Automation Clips. FL Studio supports MIDI and input from all standard Controllers.Arranging
- Determine your own project design. In FL8, you decide how your project will be laid out. Unlike the competition, FL8's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded space where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.Mixing/Mastering
- The most powerful mixer in its class. FL8 includes an industry-leading 64 stereo track mixer. Each track can hold a stack of 8 effects (VST, DX or FL) and, if desired, be routed to any of the other 64 tracks or one of 4 dedicated 'send' channels. The 44 included effects plugins span - Maximization, Limiting, Compression, Delay, Distortion, Equalization (graphic & parametriuc), Filtering, Phasing, Flanging, Chorus, Vocoding and Reverb. These will take you from the creative broad-brush effects like reverb, through to the minutia of the mastering process with multiband compression/limiting and parametric EQ.NEW in FL9
_http://flstudio.image-line.com/documents/whatsnew.htmlMinimum System Requirements
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support (or) Intel Mac with Bootcamp (running XP or Vista)
- 512MB ram
- 500MB free harddisk space
- Windows-compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO drivers are required for audio recording (FL installer comes with generic Asio4All drivers)Changes in FL Studio 9.0.1
(November 17, 2009):
- Fixed minor bug when right-clicking mini piano roll view for immediate jump in some cases.
- Fixed minor browser bug.
- Kb preview now works better as notes are released when you select another channel.
- Changed priority stuff when background rendering.
- Fixed bug loading old projects with internal controllers in sends.
- Fixed crash in Edison's scratching tool.
- Fixed possible hang when using remote control with smoothing enabled.
- FPC: fixed issue cutting preview voices
- Wrapper: don't respond to "update display" messages during saving
- Wrapper: input names were sometimes shortened
- Wrapper: fixed deadlock when i/o changed
- Fixed little Delphi memory leak.
- Fixed crash in Fruity Stereo Shaper when both delay & phase were in use.
- Wrapper: rewrote small part of DX plugin initialization
- Wrapper: fixed loading old DX plugin state if plugin wasn't found
- FPC: pad volume wheel resets to 100% instead of 0%
- FPC: mute button now works correctly if there are multiple pads triggered by the same semitone
- FPC: deleting a layer would delete two instead of one
- Downloader: custom download location wasn't used in some situations
- Video Player: fixed "Ignore tempo changes"
- DirectWave: fixed crash in VST sampling because of buffer overflow
- DirectWave: read sample position offset fields from sf2 file (start, end, loop start, loop end)
- DirectWave: fixed zone voice count display
- DirectWave: fixed visual representation of programs in library if their names were too long
- Added 'Sidechain to this track only' option in mixer.
- Added 'Create submix to' option in mixer.
- Added 'Override generic link...' to knob popup menu.
- Slightly improved Sytrus rendering quality.
- Double-clicking a playlist track edits its mostly used clip.
- Speeded up refresh of multidirectional playlist scrolling.
- Wrapper: added option to disable threaded processing for a specific plugin, applies to any new instance of that plugin
- FPC: added random triggering of overlapping layers
- FPC: added DW program file import
- DirectWave: added trigger groups
- DirectWave: searches for samples in subfolder with the program's name when loading a .dwp
- FPC: pad menu now shows banks in separate columns instead of submenus
- FPC: updated DW import
- FPC: use improved randomization method
- DirectWave: increased max size of zone and program name to 128
- DirectWave: implemented new save/restore routine, unified across FL/VST and dwp/dwb
- Downloader: options window is now integrated in content library window
- Downloader: clicking an cd/category will open or close it (no double-click necessary)