AUTODESK SOFTIMAGE V2010 SP1 WIN32-XFORCEProgram Type:
OCT 23TH 2009Developer:
www.autodesk.com/softimage Interface Language:
Windows XP Pro, VistaFile Size:
666MbAutodesk Softimage 2010
- новая версия известного 3D-редактора - программного обеспечения для создания 3D-визуальных эффектов и игровой продукции. Это превосходный набор инструментов для моделирования трёхмерных персонажей. Построенный на новой, сильно расширенной архитектуре, Softimage дает вам силу и гибкость, чтобы быстро и выгодно воплотить ваши творческие взгляды в жизнь.
-----------------------Autodesk Softimage 2010
delivers powerful creative tools, accelerated performance, and visual programming significant speed improvements where projects require it most. Autodesk Softimage 2010 software is a 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing solution optimized for artist efficiency. The Autodesk Softimage 2010 release boasts accelerated performance, greater data handling, the Autodesk Face Robot facial animation toolset, as well as new tools to help manage scene complexity. Features in Autodesk Softimage high-performance 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and visual effects software enable you to tackle your most demanding game, film, and television projects.New in Autodesk Softimage 2010Accelerated Performance
- Autodesk Softimage 2010 software includes Softimage GigaCore III architecture, which helps deliver scalability and performance where today's projects require it most. Loading and saving of large scenes and importing of complex character models is now significantly faster. In addition, many of the operations most commonly performed on large numbers of animated objects execute much more rapidly. Interactive Creative Environment
(ICE) - Softimage 2010 boasts further enhancements to ICE. A performance monitor has been added to the ICE graph that enables artists and technical directors (TDs) to quickly track down which nodes in their visual effects network are creating performance bottlenecks. Custom node-creation options are now also available to C++ developers, making it easier to create specialized ICE systems, effects and tools. With Softimage 2010, ICE effects can be exported to Autodesk Maya software enabling greater flexibility in the creation of complex simulations. Complete Face Robot Toolset
- Softimage 2010 includes the complete Softimage Face Robot toolset, a professional solution for rigging and animating large numbers of 3D facial expressions quickly and easily. It enables games and visual effects studios to create life-like facial animation at incredible speeds and allows you to export fully solved Face Robot heads into Maya for greater flexibility when creating believable characters. Using Face Robot, animators are free to concentrate on emotion, expression and delivering unforgettable performances. Scene and Data Management Tools
- New tools and workflows in Softimage 2010 help enhance artist productivity by enabling you to easily manage complex scenes. These include a new scene search tool, support for layer groups and a favorite tab in the Material Manager. Accelerated FCurve Editor
- Character animators will benefit from an optimized FCurve editor that performs significantly faster when working with large numbers of curves or keys. This enables animators to edit the animations of a large number of complex characters at one time. System Requirements
- Windows XP Professional, SP3 or higher
- Windows Vista Business operating system, SP1 or higher
- Intel Pentium D (minimum)
- Dual-core processor workstation or higher (Intel or AMD processors) (recommended)
- Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL 1.5 (2.0 and higher recommended) professional graphics card with latest graphics driver available on the vendor’s website
- DirectX 9.0c and higher (recommended for support of the advanced features of DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 API
- 1 GB free hard drive space (Setup requires additional temporary disk space for your system’s temporary folder when decompressing files during installation.)
- TCP/IP service protocol installed on both client and server computers
- 2 GB RAM for 32-bit operating systems; 4 GB minimum, 8 GB recommended for 64-bit operating systems
- 1280 x 1024 screen resolution recommended.
- Three-button mouse.