MakeMusic Finale 2010a v15.1.r2 Update Only-RBSDeveloper:
10-22-2009 Interface Language:
Windows XP/Vista 32-bit File Size:
155Mb MakeMusic Finale 2010
- всемирно известный и самый мощный нотный редактор, который дает Вам полный контроль над каждым аспектом печатной страницы, обеспечивая при этом все возможности MIDI и беспрецедентный звуковой выход. Finale 2010 обеспечивает непревзойденную мощность и гибкость. Возможности: проигрывание нот с нюансировкой в различных стилях, создание скриптов, пакетная обработка файлов.
Прилагаются программный синтезатор SmartMusic Software Synthesizer и набор звуков SmartMusic SoundFont, с помощью которых возможно сохранение партитуры в аудиофайл.
---------------------------------------- Finale 2010
- the world's most powerful music notation software - lets you express your creativity and love of music. Compose, arrange, notate, and print engraver-quality sheet music. Finale is the ultimate music notation program giving you complete control over every aspect of the printed page while providing full MIDI capabilities and unparalleled audio output. Finale provides unmatched power and flexibility.Features
- Getting Started - Getting started is easy. Whether you're setting up your score or watching a QuickStart Video, Finale guides you to perfection.
- Entering Notes - Enter notes your way – from MIDI to your mouse, from scanning to Finale's exclusive MicNotator, no other software offers you more note entry options.
- Adding Markings, Lyrics, and More - Finale automates and streamlines the process of entering everything besides notes, too.
- Hearing Your Music - Finale includes world-class instrument libraries and several innovative tools to make sure your music sounds as good as it looks.
- Sharing Your Music - In addition to printed pages and audio files, Finale helps you create electronic documents that anyone can edit, print, and save. No one offers more ways to collaborate and share your music.
- Educator Tools - With exclusive features like SmarMusic support, customizable music education worksheets, and the Exercise Wizard, Finale offers music educators more ways to save time.
- Time Savers - Save time with Linked Parts, Multiple Page Editing, and other innovative features that automate tasks and streamline your workflow.
- Composing and Arranging Tools - Exclusive idea-generating features and essential tools like transposition and range checking are all included.
- Production and Sequencing Tools - Finale is able to open or save as a standard MIDI file to work in conjunction with the industry's most in-demand production and sequencing programs. Video support and Finale's built in mixer are just two of many tools inside of Finale that help you prepare your score for final production.
- Engraver Tools - Finale is the industry standard because it offers ultimate control of the printed page. New in Finale 2010
- Percussion Notation - We've simplified the process of getting notes on percussion staves to look - and playback - exactly the way you want them to.
- Music Education Worksheets - Finale now includes hundreds of ready-made, customizable, music education worksheets designed for K-12 students.
- Garritan sounds - Finale now includes more than 350 world-class instrument sounds from the makers of Garritan Personal Orchestra. Free new sounds include organ, a variety of electric guitars, five octaves of handbells, and a brush drum kit. Learn more.
- Broadway Copyist - Inspired by the golden era of handwritten Broadway scores, the Broadway Copyist hand-written font offers a lighter, classic appearance.
- Measure Numbers - Control measure number alignment, positioning, and fonts separately in your score and linked parts.
- Automatic Rehearsal Marks - Use a keystroke to enter rehearsal marks and Finale automatically sequences them correctly and dynamically updates them when you delete, insert, or move any rehearsal mark or measure.
- Chords - Change or delete notes without changing your chords. Attach chords to measures - whether or not they contain notes or rests - and have the chords appear and playback correctly.
- Graphics Support - Export as .JPEG, and .PNG and import as .JPEG, .PNG, .BMP, and .GIF in addition to previously supported formats of .TIFF, .EPS.
- VST/AU Support & Updated Aria Player - Finale now supports all third-party VST/AU Instruments and Effects, providing users with unlimited sonic possibilities. Updated for Finale 2010, the Garritan Aria Player simplifies the process of changing MIDI channel assignments.
- Scanning Improvements and More - New Smartscore Lite scanning interface enables you to specify the instrumentation so that your staves will automatically be properly transposed and configured for playback. Also new are transparent selection handles, exporting lyrics to a word-processing document, and improved help documentation.System Requirements
- Windows XP/Vista 32-bit (64-bit compatible)
- DVD-ROM drive.
- 800x600 minimum monitor resolution.
- Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended for optional use of Garritan sounds/Aria Player: more RAM = more available sounds).
- 500MB hard drive space required for software and user manual. An additional 2GB hard drive space is required for all VST/AU sounds included with Finale 2009.Finale 2010a - Maintenance Update for Windows and Macintosh
- New Percussion Functionality including new options in the Percussion MIDI Map Editor that allow you to create custom percussion MIDI maps for ultimate control over the sounds your percussion staves play back.
- Support for Macintosh OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Enhanced integration of Staff Styles and Linked Parts - Apply Staff Styles to only the part or score you are viewing, and easily update staff styles in a score to match its part and vice versa
- 271 Classroom Flash Cards designed to print double-sided (with the answers on the back) and to be used in front of the classroom. Topics include keys, note names, rhythm, vocabulary, and musical symbols
- 126 Individual Flash Cards designed to print double-sided (with the answers on the back) and used by individual students for self-quizzing. Topics include keys, note names, and musical symbols
- 30 Ear Training Worksheets designed to be used with the free, downloadable Finale Reader. Students can print the worksheets, use the Finale Reader to play the examples, and write the answers on the printed worksheets. Topics include intervals, chords, and melodic dictation Download: