Sandboxie v3.40Program Type:
30/09/2009 Interface Language:
WinALL File Size:
- небольшое, но весьма полезное дополнение для веб-браузеров, повышающее безопасность при работе с неблагонадёжными сайтами.
Sandboxie защищает компьютер от всех нежелательных изменений, которые могли бы быть совершены активным содержимым сайтов, например, установка нежелательного софта.
lets you browse the Web securely while keeping all your browser's functionality for active content.
Protecting your Freecell statistics using Sandboxie may be a good idea when a less qualified player comes along, but you will probably want to play most of your games outside the sandbox. On the other hand, you may want to run your Web browser inside the sandbox most of the time. This way any incoming, unsolicited software (spyware, malware and the like) that you download, is trapped in the sandbox. Changes made to your list of Favorites or Bookmarks, hijacking of your preferred start page, new and unwanted icons on your desktop - all these, and more, are trapped in and bound to the sandbox.
You could also try a new toolbar add-on, browser extension or just about any kind of software. If you don't like it, you throw away the sandbox, and start again with a fresh sandbox. On the other hand, if you do like the new piece of software, you can re-install it outside the sandbox so it becomes a permanent part of your system.
Sandboxie intercepts changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
Sandboxie traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well. Changes in Version 3.40
(Released on 30 September 2009):
- Macedonian translation contributed
• New Features:
- Full support for Windows 7.
- Improved support for User Account Control (UAC) elevation: Elevation requests are handled by the Sandboxie Start.exe program. (Windows Vista/7. Elevation from a standard user account is not supported at this time.)
- Improved support for WinSxS assemblies eliminates error 14001 for sandboxed programs, and makes it possible to install a wider range of software.
- Configuration Protection: Sandboxie configuration can be locked for Administrator-only access or with a password.
- A new "Run As UAC Administrator" option appears in the Run Any Program window and the right-click Run Sandboxed sandbox selection window. (Windows Vista/7.)
- Sandbox folders are created with a Sandboxie icon.
- Tightened protection to prevent actions by malicious programs such as closing windows outside the sandbox, changing the password for the logged-on user account, changing system parameters or colors, or initiating logoff sequence.
- SandboxieCrypto service takes only a few seconds to start, rather than a few minutes. (Windows Vista/7.)
- Alleviate need for all programs in the sandbox to run as Administrator when installing new software, thus permitting software to be installed directly from the browser, for example. (Typically applies to Windows Vista/7.)
- Color border appears even when the taskbar is hidden.
- Sandboxed progams have improved handling for arrival/removal of new drive letters.
- Improved support for sandboxed programs writing files into directory junctions and volume mount points.
- Improved access to hardware devices by sandboxed programs.
- Sandboxie AutoPlay cancellation when CD/DVD drives are forced honors the Disable Forced Programs mode.
- Fixed a problem when Sandboxie is installed to a folder with non-English characters in its name.
- Changed default delete sandbox command for Eraserl secure delete: Use -method DoD_E -resultsonerror rather than -method Gutmann -results.
• Third-party software
- Improved compatibility with Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, Norton Internet Security 2010 and ZoneAlarm Security Suite 9.
- Improved interoperability of Microsoft Outlook under Sandboxie and Windows Desktop Search outside Sandboxie.
- Improved support with some download manager software. Download: