MakeMusic Finale PrintMusic 2010 v15.0 r1-RBSHomepage:
09-30-2009 Interface Language:
Win XP/Vista 32-bit (64-bit compatible)File Size:
- это самый быстрый и простой способ вывести вашу музыку в жизнь с профессиональным результатом. Программа, предназначенна для преподавателей музыки, музыкантов-исполнителей, композиторов и аранжировщиков, которым не требуются расширенные функции в Finale или Allegro. PrintMusic проста в использовании и в ней интересно учиться. Ни одно другое программное обеспечение с возможностями сканирования не обеспечивает такого выхода исключительного качества.
---------------------- Finale PrintMusic
- Create & print publisher-quality sheet music. Finale PrintMusic is the fast, easy way to bring your music to life with professional results. PrintMusic designed for educators, worship directors, performing musicians, composers and arrangers who don’t require the advanced features in Finale or Allegro. PrintMusic is easy to use and fun to learn. Create sheet music up to 24 staves. No other software with scanning capabilities provides output of such exceptional quality.
From the creators of Finale, the world's leading music notation software, PrintMusic is perfect for arrangers, composers, teachers, band and choir directors, church musicians, students, and other musicians. Easy Set-up
- Get started right away. The Setup Wizard configures key and time signatures, transpositions, pickup measures, and more - instantly. Want an engraved or handwritten look? Select a document style to personalize the appearance of your music.Easy Entry
- PrintMusic lets you compose and arrange the way you want. Easily put notes on the page with these flexible options:
- Click notes into place with a mouse - and hear them as you do.
- Play your MIDI keyboard with a metronome and watch your music appear on screen in real time.
- Enter notes in step-time from your computer or MIDI keyboard.
- Scan your music with SmartScore Lite (included).
- Import MIDI and MusicXML files.
- Play a brass or woodwind instrument into a microphone using our exclusive MicNotator.Incredible Sound
- Your compositions sound great with PrintMusic’s advanced playback features:
- Free Software Synthesizer with 128 instrument sounds and marching percussion sounds from Row-Loff.
- Add more sounds with full support of VST/AU instrument and effects libraries (sold separately).
- Human Playback to give your music nuance, as if performed by live musicians.
- Band-in-a-Box Auto-Harmonizing adds harmonies to your melodies.
- Save your music as an audio file to burn CDs or save on an iPod.
- Powerful mixer fine-tunes your playback.More
- Create up to 24 staves and print your score or parts: Finale technology ensures world-class output.
- Unlimited number of lyric verses.
- Transpose to any key and for any instrument.
- Add dynamics, tempos, percussion notation, chord symbols, guitar fretboards and tablature, articulations, and more.
- Share your music with others using the free, downloadable Finale Reader.
- QuickStart Videos show you how - on your computer screen.System Requirements
(Finale PrintMusic for Windows)
- Windows XP/Vista 32-bit (64-bit compatible)
- 800X600 minimum monitor resolution
- Minimum 256 MB RAM recommended
- 272 MB hard drive space required for software and user manual
- MIDI interface
- MIDI input and/or playback device
- Microphone required for use of MicNotatorNew in PrintMusic 2010
• Percussion Notation - We've simplified the process of getting notes on percussion staves to look – and playback – exactly the way you want them to.
• Automatic Rehearsal Marks - PrintMusic automatically sequences your rehearsal marks correctly and dynamically updates them when you change your score.
• Broadway Copyist - Inspired by the golden era of handwritten Broadway scores, the Broadway Copyist hand-written font offers a lighter, classic appearance.
• Improved Chord Input - Change or delete notes without changing your chords. Attach chords to measures – whether or not they contain notes or rests - and have the chords appear and playback correctly.
• Improved Scanning - New Smartscore Lite scanning interface enables you to specify the instrumentation so that your staves will automatically be properly transposed and configured for playback.
• Graphics updates, VST/AU Support, and more - Import and export .JPEGs, support for third-party VST/AU Instruments and Effects, drag-apply expressions to multiple staves, and improved documentation. Download: