HDRsoft Photomatix Pro v3.2.4Program Type:
Win Vista, or Win XP or earlier with .NET framework File Size:
- программа для профессиональных фотографов и продвинутых любителей. Photomatix Pro комбинирует любое число различных кадров в сцене с высокой контрастностью в одно изображение с деталями и всеми тенями.
Photomatix Pro - автономная система, которая расширяет динамический диапазон фотографов. Продукт позволяет пользователям смешивать кадры и восстанавливать локальные детали из High Dynamic Range изображений, созданных из многократного экспонирования. В дополнении к Tone Mapping, Photomatix Pro предлагает 6 методов смешивания кадров, поддержку 16-и битов и пакетную обработку данных.
- Increase the dynamic range of your photographs. If you have ever photographed a high contrast scene, you know that even the best exposure will typically have blown out highlights and flat shadows. Photomatix offers two ways to solve this problem: Exposure Blending: Merge differently exposed photographs into one image with increased dynamic range. Tone Mapping: Reveal highlight and shadow details in an HDR image created from multiple exposures. The tone mapped image is ready for printing while showing the complete dynamic range captured.Saving on lighting equipment
Given that most digital cameras can auto-bracket at different exposures, you do not need to acquire expensive lighting equipment -and carry it- when shooting high contrast scenes. Just enable Auto Exposure Bracketing, and let Photomatix merge your photos into an image with extended dynamic range.Saving time in post-processing
Photomatix Pro is designed for productivity -- automatic blending, unlimited stacking, easy comparison of results and batch processing save hours of masking and layers work in image editing programs.Taking advantage of your 32-bit images
Have you created a 32-bit HDR image in Photoshop CS2 and could not get a good HDR conversion? The Photomatix Tone Mapping tool may help. See how it compares to Photoshop CS2 HDR conversion.Great pictures on cloudy days
Shadowless hazy sunlight or an overcast sky usually results in dull-looking photographs. The tone mapping tool of Photomatix Pro can turn them into great-looking images. Check this image as example.Noise reduction
The Exposure Blending functions of Photomatix Pro merge any number of bracketed photos -- this process is equivalent to image stacking, which tends to reduce noise in the resulting image.Well exposed panoramas
A panoramic scene is almost always a high contrast scene -- you can't limit your view to areas with the same brightness when shooting a 360° panorama. By taking views under several exposures and processing them in Photomatix Pro, you can create a panorama that will show details in both the dark and bright areas of the scene.
Photomatix Pro is a stand-alone program that runs on Mac OS X and Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista. One Tone Mapping method is also available as a plugin of Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4.Changes in version 3.2.4
- Bug fixed: When the height of the program's main window was relatively small, the Tone Mapping Preview dialog did not show.
- Bug fixed: When an HDR image file was opened in preview mode, processing with tone mapping crashed.
- Updated RAW conversion routine to support RAW files from new camera models, such as the Canon 7D, Nikon D5000 and D300s, Olympus E-P1 and E-620, Panasonic FZ35 and GF1, Pentax K-7, and Sony A230, A330, A380 and A850.Download: