ProShow StylePacks - Volume 2Publisher:
ProShow Producer 4.x (Will not work in ProShow Gold)File Size:
11.6Mb Photodex ProShow StylePacks Volume 2
- набор высококачественных дополнений к программе ProShow Producer для профессионального создания слайд-шоу. Это десятки готовых эффектов, шаблонов, макетов и анимаций! Volume 2 включает 25 готовых к использованию высококачественных современных стилей для ProShow Producer, такие как Slot Machine, Blow Out Cascade, Merge Madness и многое другое!
----------------------- Photodex ProShow StylePacks Volume 2
(For Producer Users Only) - Includes 25 high-impact and contemporary styles including Slot Machine, Blow Out Cascade, Merge Madness and more. ProShow StylePacks are collections of high-quality, instant slide enhancements that expand the initial Slide Style offerings in ProShow Gold and Producer. Each ProShow StylePack comes with dozens of pre-made effects that turn your slides and photos into extraordinary layouts and animations!Included Styles
- Portraits Unfolding - A series of images unfold into view, each with its own outline drawn in one at a time. A light grunge-style border on a dark background frames the effect.
- Print Blend - Two images appear, blending together as they move. Color photo prints fly on-screen, supplemented by larger, moving background images.
- HighSpeed - Images appear to move at high speeds with motion blur, panning from left, right, top & bottom, on black background.
- Floating Pages - A photo album page appears with images fading into view, followed by a sequence of the same images shown much larger, floating in & out of the scene.
- Portrait Drop - An image drops gracefully into view, its shadow growing as it gets closer. In the background, a gradient mask blends a duplicate version of the image into the white background.
- Soft Projection - A white screen parts to reveal a softly blurred image fading into view, followed by a smaller duplicate of the image projecting from the center, with a drop shadow behind it.
- Merge Madness - Five columns, five rows, all of the same image unfold in staggered order featuring a full spectrum of colors. As the images expand, they amazingly merge into one original image.
- Dynamic Impression - Rotating grayscale copies of an image land on-screen in staggered sequence, followed by the color image moving to the foreground with a glow behind it, on a black background.
- Blow Out Cascade - A central image snaps into view with a flash of light, producing a dramatic, blown-out effect. In the background, cascading duplicate images drift continuously at varying opacity.
- Juxtapose - A color image appears from the left, juxtaposed by a grittier, grayscale copy of the same image rippling into view. The color image scatters off screen along with its 'ghost'.
- Glowing Title Montage - Features editable captions offset by a vignetted background image montage and a continuously scrolling lineup of images, each one glowing as it moves across the screen.
- Old Film Projector - An image zooms in, simulating footage seen through an old film projector. The effect features projection flicker, dust & scratches, and warm-toned muted colors (editable using Colorize option).
- Emanate - A single image appears to emanate from the center of the screen, one duplicate after another, in staggered opacity and size. The image exits by collapsing into the center.
- Tilted Trio - Three images slide into view one at a time, each positioned at a 20-degree tilt, with lower opacity duplicates framing them on both sides.
- Scattered Density - A single image appears, recoiling toward the center, then exploding into a dense and complex array of images that move continuously in different formations.
- Clean and Polished - A softly vignetted grayscale image is transformed dramatically into a clean, polished color triptych that continuously moves, morphing into similar arrangements of other images.
- Pinwheel Quad- Four images fly out at angles from the center, arranged in different quadrants. Each image is then featured full-screen, transitioning to the next image in pinwheel-spin fashion.
- Extending Lineup - A lineup of outlined images dramatically extends from one side of the screen to the other, each image advancing toward the center in staggered order.
- Trio Swap - Three duplicate images are displayed overlapping, the largest central image serving as the focal point. The images swap places with a new set in a blurred vertical pan motion.
- Filmstrip Sequence - An impression of film sprockets scatters across a black & white image as a prelude to the full color filmstrip that enters the scene, images appearing one by one in each frame.
- Slot Machine - A series of images divided into three columns, pans vertically at high speed, settling on alternating sets of images in the manner of a slot machine.
- Column Waves - An image slowly pieces together from a series of moving, column-like segments. Once the image is in full view, waves of colorization ripple across the screen.
- Title Picture Grid 1 - White captions on a black box land in the center of a grayscale picture grid, each image switching into full color as the scene appears to zoom out from the center.
- Title Picture Grid 2 - An image grid materializes one picture at a time, the scene shifting direction to place the newest image at the center of attention. Captions appear in the center as the finale.
- Sliding Segments - Each image in the sequence appears first in grayscale, and becomes dramatically transformed into color by way of a 'sliding segments' motif.