ViceVersa Pro 2.5 Build 2500Program Type:
www.tgrmn.com Release Date:
09.08.2008 Interface Language:
WinAll File Size:
- программа, которая обеспечивает сравнение, зеркалирование, синхронизацию или резервное копирование файлов или папок между дискетами, жесткими дисками, CD-ROM, zip-дискетами или сетевыми дисками.
Достаточной выбрать исходную и целевую папки, щелкнуть кнопкой мыши и получить результат сравнения объектов. После этого можно запустить синхронизацию.
При синхронизации анализируются такие параметры как размер файла, CRC, дата/время. Вы можете выбрать один из 6 методов синхронизации (копировать все, только новое и т.п.)
is the professional Windows XP, Vista, 2003, 2008, 2000 software designed for File Synchronization, File Replication, File Backup and File Comparison.Features
• ViceVersa lets you synchronize files, replicate folders, perform backups and do file and folder comparisons like never before: innovative, fast and time-saving.
• ViceVersa works between computers, e.g. Laptop, Desktop, Workstation, Server, over network LAN, WAN, VPN, USB, and with any type of storage media including external Hard Disk, Zip disk, USB flash drive, CD-RW, DVD, NAS Network Attached Storage.
• ViceVersa unique side-by-side view quickly shows you the latest status of your files and gives you complete control over your data.
• You get easy file backup software with flexible file archiving, bi-directional file sync software, automatic file and folder replication (=file mirroring), CRC file comparison and file verification to make sure your replica is still the same.
• ViceVersa can copy open files without closing the program you are working on. This includes Outlook PST files, Outlook Express, QuickBooks databases, Word and Excel documents, SQL databases.
• With compression and encryption, time synchronization, file archiving, file revision and versioning, ViceVersa delivers the flexibility you need to keep your data safe and protected.
• No matter whether you manage a large server with hundreds of gigabytes or want a tool to secure data stored on workstations: ViceVersa is the solution you have been looking for. Changes (ViceVersa PRO 2.5)
- NEW: Added ability to send an E-Mail notification at the end of a profile execution in case of error and/or success. Supports also special SSL mail servers such as GMail.
- NEW: EXTENDED VSS (=Volume Shadow Copy) support with an option to create the Volume Shadow Copy before source/target comparison. This option makes it easier to backup MS SQL databases, Hyper-V machines, Oracle 11g databases on Windows Servers, by using their respective VSS writers.
- NEW: EXTENDED VSS (=Volume Shadow Copy) with an option to select directly VSS writers or components to backup, using the new vss:\\ notation. -> More Info / Watch the Video
- NEW: Ready for Windows 7.
- NEW: Added the ability to specify script path to run before or after execution, in addition to global and local scripts.
- NEW: Added support for PowerShell (.ps1) scripts.
- NEW: New 'Network Friendly Folder Scanning' option in performance/bandwidth settings. This option is useful for scanning deeply nested folders over the network. Without this option, scanning deeply nested folders over the network could time-out with error “the handle is invalid”. Use this option if you receive the error “the handle is invalid” while ViceVersa is scanning folders over the network.
- NEW: ViceVersa automatically excludes all subfolders that contain only excluded files. For example, if a subfolder X contains 5 documents, which have file extension .doc, and the profile settings exclude all files with extension .doc , then ViceVersa excludes the subfolder X too, automatically. This default behavior can now be overridden by adding an include subfolder "**" as the first subfolder filter (double *, without surrounding "). With this special filter, subfolders containing only excluded files are not excluded.
- NEW: Added ability to specify a profile name on the command line plus other options. The profile file is used as template in this case.
- NEW: New environment variables for scripts and e-mail notification: VV_COPIED_FILES [A list of copied files during last execution (limited to approx. 10 files max)], VV_DELETED_FILES [A list of deleted files during last execution (limited to approx. 10 files max)], VV_LAST_ERROR [Textual description of last error encountered by ViceVersa].
- NEW: Added ability to consider files with certain extensions as always newer in source. It's possible to specify multiple file extensions by using a separating comma (e.g. *.mdf, *.ndx). Microsoft SQL databases are an example of files requiring this option, because the file time stamps of the databaases are never updated.
- IMPROVED: Added the ability to cancel the archiving operation, which makes ViceVersa and VVEngine more responsive during archiving.
- IMPROVED: Added the ability to cancel file re-comparison after file copying/deleting and file sorting during file comparison, which makes ViceVersa and VVEngine more responsive during these operations.
- IMPROVED: Added the ability to cancel the Volume Shadow Copy creation, which makes ViceVersa and VVEngine more responsive during this operation.
- IMPROVED: Added the ability to have 2 or more profiles running at the same time, all using different Volume Shadow Copies.
- IMPROVED: Automatically ignore files marked with the 'offline' attribute during profile execution.
- FIXED: Fixed possible issue during file archiving: if a file had a '.' or a '[' in the file extension (quite rare), ViceVersa PRO would crash. This is now fixed.
- FIXED: Fixed issue with copying read-only files to Linux systems (via Samba or over a NAS).
- FIXED: Fixed issue with using \\UNC\ or \\?\ notation in the archive path.
- FIXED: Fixed issue with wrong file time stamps on target folders for certain NAS.
- FIXED: Fixed issue in VVLauncher with icon not showing in the notification area on Windows Vista. Download: