Grass Valley Edius 5.12 UpdateProgram Type:
6/19/2009 Interface Language:
Windows XP (32-bit), Vista (32- & 64-bit)File Size:
98.7MbGrass Valley EDIUS
- одна из самых лучших профессиональных программ для обработки видео. Она поддерживает обработку несжатого видео в форматах SD, HD, HDV, DV, MPEG-2 и MPEG-1 в реальном времени. Программа дает возможность работать с неограниченным количеством слоев, содержащих аудио, видео данные или эффекты. Проекты, созданные в EDIUS Pro, можно сохранять, используя собственный кодек Canopus HQ, который имеет возможность кодирования с переменным битрейтом.
Ранее программа была доступна в двух вариантах - EDIUS Pro и EDIUS Broadcast, однако теперь возможности обоих версий объединены в одну. Среди нововведений этой версии можно отметить: улучшенный инструмент для нормализации звука, запись готовых проектов на несколько дисков, улучшенная работа с маркерами клипов, поддержка клипов, захваченных с помощью P2 и XDCAM.
nonlinear editing software is designed for any broadcast and postproduction environments, especially those with newer, tapeless forms of video recording and storage. Perfect for file-based workflows, EDIUS software offers real-time, multi-track, mixed-format editing, compositing, chroma keying, titling, and timeline output capabilities. In addition to the standard formats of the EDIUS family, it supports Infinity JPEG 2000, DVCPRO, P2, VariCam, Ikegami GigaFlash, MXF, XDCAM, and XDCAM EX video. It also supports all DV and HDV cameras and decks.EDIUS: Key Features
- Edit any mix of SD and HD resolution video content together in real time
- Work with many different native video formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, uncompressed, and more
- New GPU-accelerated 3D transitions
- Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks
- Real-time editing and conversion of different HD/SD aspect ratios, such as 16:9 and 4:3
- Real-time editing and conversion of different frame rates, such as 60i, 50i, and 24p
- Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, such as 1920x1080, 1440x1080, 1280x720, and 720x480
- Real-time HD/SD effects, keyers, transitions, and titles
- Supports newer file-based formats, including Infinity JPEG 2000, XDCAM and XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCAM
- Real-time, render-free DV output directly from the timeline
- Multi-camera editing of up to eight different sources simultaneously
- Nested timeline sequences
- High-speed SD and HDV MPEG-2 timeline export, built for dual-core CPU technology
- High-quality, multi-format video exporting to Infinity JPEG 2000, MPEG-2, AVCHD, AVC-Intra, and more
- Direct-to-DVD timeline export
- High value software bundle includes filters, effects, image stabilization, titling, VST audio plug-ins, and DVD and Blu-ray authoring
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows VistaSupported Project Formats
- 1920 x 1080/59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
- 1440 x 1080/59.94i, 50i, 29.97p, 25p, 25p over 50i, 24p, 23.98p
- 1280 x 1080/59.94i, 29.97p over 59.94i, 23.98 over 59.94i, 23.98pA over 59.94i
- 1280 x 720/59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 23.98p
- 960 x 720/59.94p, 50p, 50p over 60p, 29.97p over 59.94p, 25p over 50p, 25p over 60p, 24p over 60p, 23.98p over 59.94p
- 720 x 576/50p 4:3, 50p 16:9, 50i 4:3, 50i 16:9, 25p 16:9, 25p over 50i 4:3, 25p over 50i 16:9
- 720 x 486/59.94i 4:3, 59.94i 16:9
- 720 x 480/59.94p 16:9, 59.94i 4:3, 59.94i 16:9, 29.97p over 59.94i 4:3, 29.97p over 59.94i 16:9, 23.98p over 59.94i 4:3, 23.98p over 59.94i 16:9, 23.98pA over 59.94i 4:3, 23.98pA over 59.94i 16:9Supported Video Formats
- Canopus DV
- Canopus HQ
- Canopus Lossless
- Infinity JPEG 2000
- DirectShow video*
- DVCPRO 50 (including P2)
- DVCPRO HD (including VariCam, P2)
- H.246 TS*
- MPEG-1 (system or elementary stream)
- MPEG-2 (program or elementary stream)
- MPEG-2 (HDV)
- Uncompressed (AVI)
- XDCAM (SD and HD)
- XDCAM EX
- Windows Media Video
(* Not all streams are supported. May require additional third-party decoders, not supplied with the software)Supported Image Formats
- DPX(SMPTE 268M-2003)
- Flash Pix File
- JPEG File Interchange Format
- Mac Pict File
- Maya IFF File
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- QuickTime Image File
- Windows Bitmap
- Windows Meta FileSupported Audio Formats
- Dolby Digital AC-3
- MPEG audio
- MPEG audio layer-3 (MP3)
- Ogg Vorbis
- PCM Wave
- Windows Media AudioMinimum System Requirements:
EDIUS editing software is capable of editing both SD and HD content in real time, however the system requirements for real-time HD editing are significantly higher than for SD editing. The requirements shown here are for real-time HD editing.
- Intel or AMD CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multi-core CPUs are recommended. SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- 800 MB free disk space
- DVD-ROM drive for software installation
- ATA100/7200 rpm or faster hard disk, capable of sustaining at least 20 MB/sec data transfer. A RAID stripe set of two or more hard disk drives is required for multiple HD stream output
- Graphics card with at least 256 MB of graphics memory (512 MB recommended) with support for PixelShader Model 3.0 or later(i.e. DX9-based)
- One free 5.25-inch mounting bay (required if using the HDSTORM Bay)
- Windows XP Home or Windows XP Professional (32-bit, Service Pack 2 or later), or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit, Service Pack 1 or later)
- SoundcardWhat's New in EDIUS v5
This new release of EDIUS primarily aims to bring together the technologies for the various video formats available to editors today and tomorrow, within a more suite-like package that offers more than just basic video editing. This does not mean, however, that there aren't a few new and improved features included within the NLE software itself.
- Windows Vista Support
- Unified and Expanded Video Format Support
- GPUfx - GPU Accelerated Video Transitions
- New 'Built-in' Exporter Interface
- Other Interface Improvements and Additions
- New Third-Party Software BundleChanges in Version 5.12
( Release: 6/19/2009):
Fixed issue with crash when using chroma key on 720p project.
Fixed issue with crash when looping playback of clip with transition setting dialogue opened and then closing the dialogue.
Fixed issue with crash when using transition to specify bitmap on the flip side of Effects such as Page Peel.
Fixed issue with crash while playing certain MPEG (Program Stream) file.
Fixed issue with crash while converting clip which is downloaded from XDCAM.
Fixed issue with FIRECODER Blu not being recognized after updating EDIUS 5.1.
Fixed issue with crash on Disc Burner if it has old Menu style file.
Fixed issue with crash on Disc Burner when clicking cancel button to erase DVD-RW.
Fixed issue with encoding clips when Auto is specified for encode settings.
Disc Burner: Fixed issue with writing data to multiple DVD drives simultaneously.
Disc Burner: Fixed issue with missing lip-sync in some materials and encoding when creating DVD disc.
Disc Burner: Fixed issue with selecting frame rate in menu while creating BD.
Disc Burner: Fixed issue with saving Volume Label.
Disc Burner: Fixed issue with aspect ratio of menu not being automatically configured.
Disc Burner: Fixed issue with output error being generated when creating work folder immediately beneath the root directory.
Fixed issue with loading some WAV files.
Fixed issue with recognizing alpha channel QuickTime file in which animation is compressed.
Fixed issue with loading AVCHD file from JVC Everio "GZ-HD300/320" onto EDIUS.
Fixed issue with being able to choose "Move rubberband points with percentage" when reference point of rubberband is 0%.
Fixed issue with matching numbers for Rate to the ones for Duration when changing playback speed of clip.
Fixed issue with updating link target for material while importing sequence file.
Fixed issue with loading clip which is applied speed settings (fixed rate) while importing Final Cut Pro XML file.
Fixed issue with reverting to the saved settings when a button to initialize video layout being pressed.
Fixed issue with moving/stretching characters entered in Quick Titler when making mouse left-handed.
Fixed issue with displaying border which is embedded in transition.
Fixed issue with incorrect folder icon display when using effect palette.
Fixed issue with displaying XDCAM EX Clip Browser in Tool Menu.
Fixed issue with not being able to output file with the setting of 25/50 fps HD resolution when using Windows Media Export.
Fixed issue with improper playback of frames followed by a frame which has broken data.
Fixed issue with video and audio waveform not matching when changing frame rate.
Fixed issue with playing certain MP4 files.
Fixed issue with files converted to MPEG2 being rejected by third party's Certified System.
Fixed issue with misalignment of Out point for a file which has been captured as M2t.
Fixed issue with ignoring file extensions when restoring online clips.
Fixed issue with failing to import still images when importing AAF files.
Fixed issue with playing certain AVC-Intra50 P2 clips.
Fixed issue with directly outputting files to PDW-HD1500 via XDCAM DV or XDCAM IMX Exporter.
Fixed issue with displaying error message when failing to transfer clips from P2 select. Download: