08.06.2009 Interface Language:
- виртуальный принтер - позволяет удалять нежелательные страницы, добавлять на страницы логотипы и "водяные знаки", сохранять страницы в TIFF, JPEG и TXT, печатать несколько страниц на одном листе.
FinePrint - это драйвер принтера для Windows, который перехватывает данные, которые в обычных условиях пошли бы на принтер, и добавляет дополнительное форматирование и управление. Он лёгок в употреблении, и получил восторженные отзывы от аудиенции всего мира как корпоративных, так и домашних пользователей.
FinePrint это больше, чем просто инструмент для экономии бумаги. FinePrint даёт вам возможности, идущие гораздо дальше возможностей любого драйвера.
saves ink, paper, time and money by controlling and enhancing printed output. Printing online manuals, Acrobat files (PDF), contracts, financial data or other documents costs time and money. Transporting and storing heavy, bulky documents can be a hassle.With FinePrint you can print 2, 4, or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper which saves time and money. Maintain readability by adjusting margins. And more, more, more.Features:
- Print Preview: Universal print preview with editing capability. Easily add blank pages, delete pages, and re-sequence jobs.
- Ink Saver:Provides options to convert colored text to black and skip graphics.
- Multiple Pages on a single sheet: Print 2, 4 or 8 pages on a single sheet of paper.
- Watermarks Headers and Footers: Watermark, header and footer option allows documents to be marked with the date, time, system variables or custom text.
- Forms and Letterheads: Allows the simplified creation of electronic forms and letterhead. The preview feature shows how output will appear before you print it to ensure correct alignment.
- Combine Print Jobs: Allows multiple documents to be combined together as a single print job. This is useful for creating booklets based on web pages, etc.
- File saving: Save pages and jobs to TIFF, JPEG and text formats.
- Clipboard Support: Any printed output can be copied to the clipboard in text, bitmap or
- Double Sided Printing Support: Booklet making and double sided printing are supported with all documents and printers. Booklets create a professional touch to all documents and are easy to read and carry. Double sided printing cuts paper use in half and reduces travel weight.
- Paper Scaling: Allows large pages to be scaled to that they fit on standard paper sizes such as letter or A4.
- Adjustable Margins: Margin adjustment allows for increased text sizes for better readability, by using more of the printable area on the page.
- Gutter Support: Gutter capability provides space for binding documents.
- Multiple FinePrinters: Multiple FinePrinters can be created. This allows the creation of "virtual printers" that have different pre-defined settings. For example, you could have a "booklet printer" that automatically prints a booklet or a "letterhead printer" that prints on your letterhead without the FinePrint dialog box appearing.
- Easy server deployment: Install on a server as a shared printer for easy group or enterprise deployment.Server Edition has the following features:
- Centralized Installation: Install SE on a Windows server, and any user can install by connecting to a shared printer. Admin access to the workstation is not required with SE.
- Centralized Updates: When a new version of SE is installed on the server, client users are automatically updated to the new version.
- Network Client Support: SE supports clients running Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and NT including laptops and Terminal Server/Citrix clients.
- Shared configuration: Common settings can be placed on the server for propagation to workstations. For example, PDF security parameters or letterheads saved on the server will be copied to workstations or thin clients.
- License management: SE ensures license compliance and allows monitoring and control of license usage on a single server or a group of connected servers. System Requirements:
Windows 2008 Server, Vista, 2003 Server, XP, 2000, NT, 98, 95 with at least 128mb RAM.Changes in Version 6.10
June 7, 2009:
- you can now select text using the mouse, and by right-clicking on the selected text you can copy, delete, highlight, or redact the text
- right-clicking on a bitmap now allows you to copy, save, or delete the bitmap
- the Layout tab can now be automatically hidden when not in use, which allows for a larger page display. Right-click on the Layout tab and choose the "Auto-hide" option.
- fixed problems with deleting and undeleting pages via the right-click menu
- improved the appearance of toolbar buttons
- added a Cursor toolbar, which controls the mouse function when the page display is zoomed
- fixed a bug where masked content (e.g. a transparent fill in Powerpoint) sometimes was not redrawn properly onscreen after the document was printed on a printer
- fixed problems where rotated text was sometimes imaged incorrectly when scaling is involved (i.e. a non-Bypass layout)
- booklets no longer print with repeated pages when the "Repeat Pages" option was previously chosen
- fixed problems imaging embedded TrueType fonts which contain incomplete tables
- Fixed problems where sometimes the Client Folder settings were not correctly propagated from the server to the clients (Server Edition only)
- Fixed problems where Stamp Sets were sometimes not correctly propagated from the server to the clients (Server Edition only)Download: