Active@ Partition Recovery v5.3.717Developer:
Active Data Recovery SoftwareHomepage:
07.06.2009 Interface Language:
7.14MbActive@ Partition Recovery
- компактный, но мощный инструмент для восстановления таблицы разделов и пропавших логических дисков. Также с помощью данной утилиты можно делать резервную копию MBR раздела жёсткого диска. Программа работает со следующими типами файловых систем: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5
----------------------------------------------------------Active@ Partition Recovery
is a powerful software utility, designed to restore accidentally deleted partitions.
Active Partition Recovery can restore any deleted partition or logical drive (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5). If a Master Boot Record and partition information backup is available on a floppy drive, then using Active@ Partition Recovery you can recover and restore Master Boot Record.
Active Partition Recovery for Windows will help you if non-system partition is lost, i.e. you can boot Windows, install and run the software from under Windows Operating System to recover deleted or damaged partitions located on data volumes (D:, E: ...), attached HDDs, as well as on the external USB drives and Memory Cards (SunDisk, MemoryStick, CompactFlash, etc...). BOOT.INI is corrected automatically (if needed) to keep the system bootable, as well as damaged Volume Boot Sectors are corrected to mantain integrity of the partition. Software allows also to fix damaged MBR and to delete invalid partitions.
Active Partition Recovery for DOS can recover deleted partition only if its location on hard disk drive has not already been overwritten. If you wisely created MBR backup using Active@ Partition Recovery, you can always restore MBR and partition information.
Active Partition Recovery Professional package contains both DOS and Windows versions of Active@ Partition Recovery. It is an universal solution to recover both system partitions (from DOS environment) and non-system ones (in Windows environment).
NEW! Active Partition Recovery Enterprise Toolkit is an ultimate data recovery tool set. In addition to DOS and Windows versions of the software, it contains downloadable Bootable Windows ISO Image that you can burn to CD-ROM and boot Windows from this CD-ROM to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from the familiar Windows environment. Active@ File Recovery utility is also included to allow you to save your files and folders in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged and Windows is unable to recognize the partition after recovery). Active Partition Recovery major features:
- Recover deleted partitions (FAT and NTFS)
- Restore deleted FAT and NTFS Logical Drives
- Create Drive Image - for backup purposes
- Scan hard drives and detect deleted FAT and NTFS partitions and/or Drives
- Preview files and folders on deleted partition or drive, to recover proper data
- Backup MBR (Master Boot Record), Partition Table, Boot Sectors
- Restore MBR, Partition Table and Boot Sectors from backup if damagedIn addition to above you can also:
- Undelete partitions (Primary and Extended)
- Create and restore Raw Disk Image back to HDD
- Keep this program on a bootable floppy disk due to its small size
- Display complete Physical and Logical Drive information
- Use it with ease: controlled by only arrows, ENTER, ESC keysActive@ Partition Recovery supports all major operating system platforms including:
- Windows XP
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
- Windows XP Home x64 Edition
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows Me
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows 2000 Advanced Server
- Windows 2003 Server x64 Edition
- Windows NT 4.0 Workstation
- Windows NT 4.0 Server
Active@ Partition Recovery can recover deleted partition only if its location on hard disk drive has not already been overwritten. If you wisely created MBR backup using Active@ Partition Recovery, you can always restore MBR and partition information.Download: