Sandboxie v3.38Program Type:
28.05.2009 Interface Language:
WinALL File Size:
- небольшое, но весьма полезное дополнение для веб-браузеров, повышающее безопасность при работе с неблагонадёжными сайтами.
Sandboxie защищает компьютер от всех нежелательных изменений, которые могли бы быть совершены активным содержимым сайтов, например, установка нежелательного софта.
lets you browse the Web securely while keeping all your browser's functionality for active content.
Protecting your Freecell statistics using Sandboxie may be a good idea when a less qualified player comes along, but you will probably want to play most of your games outside the sandbox. On the other hand, you may want to run your Web browser inside the sandbox most of the time. This way any incoming, unsolicited software (spyware, malware and the like) that you download, is trapped in the sandbox. Changes made to your list of Favorites or Bookmarks, hijacking of your preferred start page, new and unwanted icons on your desktop - all these, and more, are trapped in and bound to the sandbox.
You could also try a new toolbar add-on, browser extension or just about any kind of software. If you don't like it, you throw away the sandbox, and start again with a fresh sandbox. On the other hand, if you do like the new piece of software, you can re-install it outside the sandbox so it becomes a permanent part of your system.
Sandboxie intercepts changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
Sandboxie traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well. Changes in Version 3.38
(Released on 28 May 2009):
- Spanish translation contributed by Marton Larrosa
• New Features:
- Software Compatibility tool (in Configure menu) detects software on the computer and applies necessary configuration.
- New "X" icon is displayed while deleting the contents of a sandbox.
- Improved support for Windows 7 (Release Candidate build 7100 only).
- Freeze/lock-up in web browsers due to a problem in Immediate Recovery.
- Color border option (in Sandbox Settings > Appearance) appears on secondary monitors in a multiple-monitor setup.
- Minor problem on Windows Vista when deleting files in a Windows Explorer running under Sandboxie.
- Support for keyboard navigation in Sandboxie Start Menu.
- Resolved problem with Microsoft Office products freezing/locking-up when opening documents in a Forced Folder.
- Some performance improvements due to optimized registry access.
- Error SBIE2313 Could not execute SandboxieRpcSs.exe (267) caused by blocking access to some folders through Sandbox Settings > Resource Access > File Access > Blocked Access.
• Third-party software
- Improved compatibility with Online Armor.
- Improved compatibility with ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite Version 8. Download: