Lavalys EVEREST Ultimate Edition v5.02.1750 Program Type:
system diagnostics Developer:
Lavalys Consulting Group Homepage:
26.05.2009 Interface Language:
Multilingual (русский включительно)Platform:
9.56 Mb EVEREST Ultimate Edition
- одна из лучших, программ для детальной диагностики и тестирования аппаратных средств компьютера, а также для проведения сетевого аудита и настройки компьютера на оптимальную работу - выдает более 100 страниц подробнейшей информации о Вашем компьютере и всех его комплектующих.
Программа содержит функции мониторинга и вспомогательные модули, включая различные бенчмарки и тесты производительности.
---------------------------------------------------EVEREST Ultimate Edition
is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings.
CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.Hardware Information
- Motherboard & CPU
Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.
- Video adapter & monitor
Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.
- Storage devices
Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.
- Network adapters, multimedia, input devices
Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.
- Misc hardware
Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.Software Information
- Operating system
Detailed Windows information, including operating system installation date and product key, system services and system drivers list, process information, environment variables list, system folders list, system files and Event Logs content, AX and DLL files list, UpTime information.
- Server and display
Information about network shares, users and groups list, logged on users list, account security settings, opened files list, fonts list and Windows desktop configuration details.
Large amount of information about networking status, remote access and mailing accounts, network resources and Internet settings. List of network routes, Internet Explorer cookies and history of visited web pages.
- Installed software
Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs.Security
- Windows Security
Operating system security information including DEP (Data Execution Prevention) status, list of installed security patches and system restore status.
- Security applications
Firewall, anti-spyware and anti-trojan software list. Anti-virus software information including virus database details.Diagnostics
- System Stability Test
Ability to stress system memory, CPU, FPU and local disks simultaneously in real time through a completely visual interface. System thermal solution check through constant temperature, CPU load and CPU thermal throttle monitoring.
- CPUID Panel
EVEREST CPUID panel to provide a compact overview on CPU, motherboard, RAM and chipset. Invaluable information on overclocked systems, dynamic refresh to support Enhanced Intel SpeedStep and AMD Cool'n'Quiet technologies.
- Hardware monitoring
Sensor information including system, CPU and GPU temperature, fan status, CPU, GPU, AGP and DRAM voltage monitoring, S.M.A.R.T. disk health status. Support for Corsair Xpert memory modules.
- Sensor icons
Sensor icons feature to display actual system temperature and voltage values on the System Tray.
- CPU and FPU benchmarks
State of the art multi-threaded benchmark methods to measure performance of both old and brand new processors. References list to compare actual performance with other systems.
- Memory benchmarking
Memory read and write speed, memory latency measurement to stress the memory and cache subsystem, including references list to compare actual performance with other systems.
- Disk Benchmark module
Disk Benchmark module to measure performance of hard disk drives, optical disk drives (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) and USB flash drives. Graphical overview of disk performance measured on different areas of the disk surface.
- Tips & suggestions
Detection of possible hardware and software misconfiguration and compatibility issues.Reporting
Easy-to-use method to produce report files of the system, by either using pre-configured report profiles or custom selection of information.
- Report formats
Three different report file formats: plain text, customizable HTML and the unique MHTML format. MHTML reports including icons are ideal for printing purposes.
- Report e-mailing and printing
Built-in e-mail transfer client using SMTP, also support for MAPI and Outlook protocols. Instant report display and one-click printing capabilities using IE4+ technology. System Requirements
(EVEREST Ultimate Edition):
The EVEREST Ultimate Edition diagnostics software virtually runs on all IBM PC compatible computers with 32 or 64 bits Microsoft Windows operating system installed. The software can be run directly from optical disc, but in such case, any configuration changes made in the Preferences of the software will be lost.
- Operating system: Windows 95/98/Me, Windows NT4/2000, Windows XP, Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows PE, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64 Edition
- Processor: Pentium or later
- System memory: 32 MB or more. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks require at least 128 MB system memory.
- Required disk space to install: 10 MB New features and improvements in EVEREST v5.02:
- Temperature, voltage, fan speed, current and power consumption monitoring for the Gigabyte Odin GT series power supply units.
- nVIDIA SLI information under Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Full support for Logitech G19 keyboard with QVGA color LCD (Ultimate Edition only).
- GPU information for nVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Green Edition, GeForce G 103M and GeForce GTX 275 video chips.
- CPU clock measurement and benchmarks for Intel Core i7 "Bloomfield" and Xeon "Nehalem-EP" processors under Windows 7.
- Logical drive free space monitoring and alerting (Corporate Edition only).
- Temperature measurement for Fujitsu hard disk drives.
- Anti-virus software details for AntiVir Personal, AntiVir Premium, PC Tools AntiVirus and PC Tools Internet Security.
- Improved temperature monitoring on Apple iMac, MacBook and Mac Pro systems.Download: