Photodex ProShow Producer v4.0.2548Developer:
Windows Vista, XP, 2000 File Size:
17.6Mb ProShow Producer
- программа для профессионального создания слайд-шоу, с дальнейшей записью результата, по выбору из 14 различных форматов, включая DVD, SVCD, VCD, HD-Video, Flash, QuickTime. Программа имеет профессиональную систему настройки кадров, поддерживается drag-and-drop, с многочисленными эффектами, включая добавление звукового сопровождения по-вашему выбору. Возможно производить деление по отрезку времени, по слайду и по многим другим настройкам.
was designed for professionals who are creating shows commercially. The all-new ProShow Producer allows you to create advanced, professional-grade presentation masterpieces that not only emotionalize and inspire audiences but also bring them to the point of sale. With an award-winning feature set, including unlimited photo/video layering, show templates, branding, copy protection and built-in media authoring, plus all-new creative features like masking, vignetting and motion keyframing, the only limit to your successis your imagination.
ProShow Producer expands upon the already impressive list of creative features and production control options. Now photographers can create professional-grade slide show masterpieces that not only look polished, but exhibit advanced, high-end artistic effects previously achievable only through using 3rd party professional photo and video editing software.
From digital proofing to high-end multimedia slide shows, ProShow Producer has introduced photographers to a new way of presenting their images to the world. With Producer, photographers can create multimedia slide show presentations and output them to their choice of 14 different formats, including DVD, CD and the newly-added HD Video, Flash and QuickTime output options.Maximum Creative Control
An impressive list of creative features and options available only in Producer allow advanced, professional-looking results unmatched by consumer software. Increased Productivity
Manage difficult deadlines. Productivity-boosters like show templates and settings-copying cut production time. Superior Output Capabilities
Take the guesswork out of media authoring. Output to DVD, EXE, Flash, QuickTime, HD Video and more!Competitive Separation
Branding and protection features enable you to grow and protect your hard-earned business. Make a commercial for your website or portfolio-on-disc to hand out to prospects. ProShow Prodcuer Output Formats:
- New! Blu-ray
- DVD (with PC playback)
- VCD (with PC playback)
- Autorun CD
- Self-contained EXE
- Share shows via email
- Streaming web show
- Free online show sharing
- New! Streaming Flash video
- New! Compressed AVI
- New! Uncompressed AVI
- New! QuickTime video
- New! High definition video (HD)
- New! Windows Media Video (WMV)
- MPEG 1 and 2
- Screensaver New in Version 4.0
- Slide Styles - Slide Styles are pre-made effects that you can apply to any slide in your show. Just drop in your images, add a Slide Style and the rest is done for you. Slick, professional-looking effects in an instant. ProShow Producer is loaded with over 75 must-have Slide Styles that instantly create impressive special effects from the contents of your slides. You can also create and re-use your own Slide Styles for truly customized results.
- Notes - Add notes to any layer, slide or show. Notes appear as small icons in the Slide List and can be easily updated and deleted by the show creator. Use Notes to describe how a certain slide effect was achieved, label specific functions of a layer and more.
- Keyframe Editor - Edit keyframes with ease using the all-new keyframe editor. A multi-track display provides you with a larger layout and precise control over keyframe timing and positioning.
- Blur - Blur any image or video in your slide show. Blur background images for a unique canvas or use along with adjustment effects keyframing to create special effects.
- Adjustment Layers - Similar to Adobe Photoshop, Producer 4.0 now lets you apply adjustment layers to your slides. Adjustment layers affect all layers below them allowing you to create unique effects like a moving spotlight, a soft image filter and more.
- Improved Audio Sync Tool - Use the new audio sync tool to easily sync your slides to your soundtrack. All sync options are now housed in one central dialog for easy access and implementation.
- Lock Times - Lock a slide's time so that it won't be altered if you apply an audio sync. For video clips, you can lock the slide time to match the length of the video clip.
- Animated Gif Support - New animated Gif support for ProShow 4.0. You can use ProShow's built-in video trimmer to crop the start or end time of a Gif, removing any unwanted animation.
- Set Layer Names - Name your layers with descriptive labels for easy locating and organizing. Layer name appears in Slide List and Slide Options.
- Video Rotation - Video rotation takes your show and rotates it 90 degrees when creating a video. Great for creating vertical displays on a plasma TV.
- Improved Audio Control - Trimming audio tracks just got one step easier. Now you can crop your audio track by adjusting the beginning or end of your waveform in Timeline View.
- On-Screen Controls for Playback - New control bar for Web shows, EXEs, and PC Autorun shows. Semi-transparent controls appear when a show is moused over. See to any point in your show using the seek controls.
- Audio Control for Videos - Edit the fade in or fade out for your video clip's audio track. Works separately from your main soundtrack for creating custom fades.
- New Auto Save Preferences - Change how ProShow auto saves your content. Control options for the frequency and number of autosaves to be saved.
- Right Mouse Button Menu Options - An array of new right mouse button menu options have been added to ProShow 4.0 including: remove all captions from slide, randomize pan, zoom, rotate separately, set caption effect time in keyframing dialog.
- Show Relative Show Time in Audio Trimmer - Now you can see your show's time in the audio trimmer providing more precise control for syncing.
- Display Time as Seconds in Timeline - Toggle from displaying time in seconds or in minutes in the Timeline.System Requirements:
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000
- 1024x768 display
- 1GHz+ processor
- 1GB system memory
- Accelerated 3D graphics - 64MB ram
- DirectX 8.0 or better
- DVD+R/RW/-R/RW writer
- 70 MB hard drive space Changes in version 4.0.2548
(April 29, 2009):
- Fixed problem with show buffering process
- Fixed problems with opacity on adjustment layers
- Fixed issue with stalling when opening Trim Video dialog
- Fixed problems with non-replaceable layers in Slide Styles when using modifiers
- Fixed problems caused by saving over an existing Slide Style Download: