MetaProducts Flash and Media Capture v1.8.121 Service Release 1Program Type:
4.09Mb Flash and Media Capture
- программа, которая добавляет в Internet Explorer небольшую панель инструментов и позволяет сохранять на локальный диск компьютера Flash-анимацию и картинки. Может автоматически сохранять картинки и ролики в указанную папку, при этом можно задать фильтр по размерам изображения. Таким образом, просматривая галерею изображений в браузере, можно автоматически сохранять картинки большого разрешения на диск.
-----------------------------Flash and Media Capture
- Save images and Flash applets from the pages you browse! Flash & Media Capture is a Windows plugin application for MS Internet Explorer. It adds a nice toolbar that allows you to save all images, video and Flash applets from a page to the folder you want. If you want to save YouTube, Google, MySpace or another online video (FLV format,) please visit the page with the video, wait until it loads in the page and then click the Flash and Media Capture button on its toolbar. AutoSave will also work with such pages.
This tool is great for making collections of images on your disk from online photo albums, image forums and desktop wallpaper sites. It also allows you to automatically save images (all or above certain dimensions), video files and Flash to the folder you want. For example, you may browse a picture gallery and have all photos you see to be kept in a folder on your hard disk. There is a dialog window included that shows all images, video and Flash files on the page. Preview and selective save is possible.
Flash & Media Capture also has unique capability to save Compound Flash Files. It is necessary when Flash applet consists of several linked .swf files. Saving only one of them will not make working such Flash applet correctly.Standard Features:
- Adds toolbar to MS IE browser with the buttons to save images, Flash, autosave them, open the settings window.
- If you want to save a series of images from various Web pages, you can setup Flash & Media Capture to place all images you see to a folder on your disk. You can also specify the dimensions of the images to save and to skip automatically.
- Flash and Media Capture has an ability to save Flash Video (.flv) files. It supports YouTube, Google and MySpace video services. Other online video sources (FLV format) cand be also captured using the AutoSave feature.
- Some Flash applets consist of several linked .swf files. Saving only one of them will cause such Flash files to stop working. Flash & Media Capture has unique ability to detect all linked files and save them all together.Supported Languages
- TurkishSystem Requirements
- Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or Windows Vista.
- 64MB of RAM, or the minimum memory required to run Windows, although more memory is recommended for better performance.
- Disk Space Required to Install Program 5Mb Changes in Flash and Media Capture 1.8.121 Service Release 1
- Flash and Media Capture
- Improved saving compound Flash files
- Improved compatibility with Internet Explorer 8
- Added preview image of partially loaded videos in the Video Cache dialog
- Added ability to hide icon labels on the Internet Explorer toolbar
- Added video length display in the Save dialog
- Improved video file information display
- Updated ffmpeg version Download: