Sandboxie v3.36Program Type:
13.04.2009 Interface Language:
WinALL File Size:
- небольшое, но весьма полезное дополнение для веб-браузеров, повышающее безопасность при работе с неблагонадёжными сайтами.
Sandboxie защищает компьютер от всех нежелательных изменений, которые могли бы быть совершены активным содержимым сайтов, например, установка нежелательного софта.
lets you browse the Web securely while keeping all your browser's functionality for active content.
Protecting your Freecell statistics using Sandboxie may be a good idea when a less qualified player comes along, but you will probably want to play most of your games outside the sandbox. On the other hand, you may want to run your Web browser inside the sandbox most of the time. This way any incoming, unsolicited software (spyware, malware and the like) that you download, is trapped in the sandbox. Changes made to your list of Favorites or Bookmarks, hijacking of your preferred start page, new and unwanted icons on your desktop - all these, and more, are trapped in and bound to the sandbox.
You could also try a new toolbar add-on, browser extension or just about any kind of software. If you don't like it, you throw away the sandbox, and start again with a fresh sandbox. On the other hand, if you do like the new piece of software, you can re-install it outside the sandbox so it becomes a permanent part of your system.
Sandboxie intercepts changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
Sandboxie traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well. Changes in Version 3.36
- Albanian translation contributed by Besmir Godole.
- Chinese (Traditional) translation contributed by tenhon.
- Czech translation contributed by Virec Jaroslav.
- Russian translation contributed by Sergey Burkun.
• New Features:
- New application configuration system makes it easy to activate configurations and resolve conflicts with third-party software.
- Intercept AutoPlay notifications for better protection of CD/DVD and USB drives which are protected (forced) by Sandboxie.
- Sandboxie Control does not abort if the tray icon cannot be installed.
- Border around sandboxed windows uses less CPU resources and does not appear around full screen Web video windows.
- Fixes related to Windows Vista
- Fixes to Quick Recovery and Immediate Recovery
- Many more fixes under a hood for a smoother Sandboxie experience.
• Third-party software
- Resolved conflict with eEye Blink (version 4.3.0 or later)
- Resolved conflict with Outpost Firewall during installation. Download: