Windows XP, Vista, Sonar Producer v8.0 File Format:
649MbCakewalk SONAR 8 Producer
- новая версия одной из лучших в мире студий звукозаписи и аранжировки. Это совершенное решение для сочинения, записи, редактирования, микширования и ре-микширования музыкальных произведений, наложения вокала, sound-дизайна, озвучивания фильмов, телепрограмм, игр и видео. Cakewalk SONAR создан специально для музыкантов и аранжировщиков. Профессиональный продукт для профессионалов!
SONAR Producer Edition является полностью укомплектованной системой с большим количеством встроенных профессиональных эффектов, полной поддержкой MIDI, VSTi эффектов и инструментов, DXi плагинов, а так же аудио и видео редактирования. С открытой поддержкой стандартов индустрии для технологий и оборудования, гибкостью в отношении национальных форматов обработки медиа, и практически неограниченными программными возможностями, SONAR Producer представляет полную и совершенную среду для производства аудио на Windows платформе.
-----------------------Cakewalk SONAR 8 Producer
gives you what you need for recording, composing, editing, mixing, and mastering. Get innovations that matter, from exclusive features to ignite creativity and perfect your tracks, to groundbreaking technologies that always keep you in control, all backed by the industry's leading 64-bit audio quality. And SONAR 8 Producer delivers the go-to production tools you want with the best collection of virtual instruments, mixing, and mastering effects found in any DAW.
With unlimited tracks, amazing creative tools, inspiring virtual instruments, the freedom to work with any audio interface or control surface, and the most complete delivery capability for collaboration with users of other DAWS, award-winning SONAR Producer is your best choice in a digital audio workstation.
SONAR 8 Producer is the ultimate production and music creation environment built on Cakewalk's experience of over 20 years of creating music software. In 2000, our flagship program, SONAR, was rolled out to rave reviews. With every new version SONAR adds more groundbreaking features, new instruments and effects, interface refinements, and more. In fact, when you upgrade to SONAR 8 from SONAR 1 for example, you're adding 8 years worth of exciting new features!The SONAR 8.3 Update
adds new usability enhancements, engine optimizations, classic Roland sample content for Dimension Pro and Dimension LE, and drum kits for Session Drummer 2. In addition, the update addresses various performance issues reported by customers after SONAR 8's initial release.The SONAR 8.3 update will include:
• Snap Presets
: SONAR has always provided flexibility in snap settings, allowing for audio and MIDI edits to specific musical or absolute times (to snap points, or by time intervals), clip events, transients, and markers. SONAR 8.3 introduces user-defined 'Snap Presets' that can instantly recall all of these settings in one click, providing a fast, efficient way to incorporate many edit type combinations into your workflow.
• External Inserts
: Allow you to insert outboard gear into your projects, while providing sample accurate delay compensation. New optimizations for SONAR 8.3: improved sync when mixing external hardware with other plug-ins that require delay compensation; multiple external inserts can be used in the same project; improved stability on multiprocessing machines; and improved sync while looping. The "ping" test has also been improved to consistently return sample accurate offsets without any further adjustments.
• Optimized multiprocessor load balancing
: More efficient handling of multithread processing for improved CPU utilization and better overall performance.
• Aim Assist enhancements
: SONAR's visual guide for precision editing can now follow snap settings or automatically align to clip starts and ends.
• Vintage synth sounds for Dimension Pro
: Original samples of the legendary Roland SH-101, TB-303, and VP-330, along with classic sounds of the Arp Odyssey, Moog Minimoog and Sequential Circuits Prophet5.
• Classic Drum kits for Session Drummer 2
: Genre-defining original samples of the classic Roland TR-707, TR-727, TR-808, and TR-909 drum synthesizers, along with kits from Sequential Circuits Drumtraks and Linn Electronics LinnDrum.
• Guitar Rig 3 LE and TruePianos Amber Module updates
: Offering support for Windows Vista x64.Issues Resolved in SONAR 8.3
• External Inserts
- The External Insert ping test now returns consistent delay offset values
- Audio now stays in sync with multple External Inserts in a project
- Scrub now works with External Inserts in a project
- Deleting and External Insert during playback no longer causes a crash
- Using an External Insert on a track containing Groove Clips no longer causes a crash
- Improved stability when changing driver type from ASIO to WDM with a project opened that includes External Inserts
- Automating External Insert parameters no longer causes crashes
- External Insert now displays delay offset value when used in a bus
• Instrument Tracks
- Dragging & dropping clips to/from Instrument Tracks sometimes resulted in clips disappearing
- Improved stability when archiving, deleting, inserting (as well as undo) instrument tracks or tracks routed to sidechain inputs
- It is now possible to use the Insert Send Assistant to create pre-fader sends without patching an effect
- V-Vocal Mute/Solo controls sometimes affected the wrong track in projects containing instrument tracks
- Improved support for opening Type 1 MIDI files in SONAR x64 New Features in SONAR 8.3:
• Live input plug-in delay compensation (PDC) override
- Delay compensation can now be disabled on live tracks during playback/recording to reduce latency
• Multiprocessor load balancing
- SONAR's audio engine has enhanced multicore performance and load balancing
- The CPU meter in the status bar now shows all average with peak for all available processors
• Aim Assist enhancements
- When Snap to Grid is enabled, the Aim Assist line follows the current Snap to Grid setting
- New behavior when selecting and moving a clip with the Select Tool:
+ Click the front/left portion of a clip - The Aim Assist line snaps to the the start of the clip boundary and travels with the clip as it is dragged.
+ Click the rear/right portion of a clip - The Aim Assist line snaps to the end of the clip boundary and snap operates on the clip's end.
• Snap to Grid enhancements
- You can save and recall Snap to Grid presets and specify snap landmarks should be obtained from all visible tracks or only the current track
• Dynamic Arm enhancement
- 'Only For Inputs In Project' option instructs SONAR to only open hardware input ports that are currently active in the project, reducing CPU overhead when the 'Allow Arm Changes During Playback/Record' is enabled in the Transport | Record Options dialog
• External insert enhancements
- Improved sync when mixing external hardware with other plug-ins that require delay compensation
- Improved sync while looping
- Multiple external inserts can be used in the same project
- Improved stability on computers with multiple cores/processors
• Global effects bypass
- SONAR now allows you to globally bypass all audio effects in a project, only tracks, only buses or only clip effects.
• Split clip group enhancement
- SONAR can automatically create a new clip group when splitting clips in an existing clip group
• New Split clip options
- Left portion (default) - Only the left portion is selected after a split
- Right portion - Only the right portion is selected after a split
- Both portions - Both left and right portions are selected after a split
- None - Neither portion is selected after a split
• Notification when track/bus outputs are assigned to silent output
- If there is a discrepancy between the port assignments that were saved and the ports that are used in the current configuration, the ports are set to "None" and the Silent Busses Detected dialog warns the user.
• Guitar Rig 3.2.1 LE enhancements (SONAR 8.3 Producer Edition only)
- Vista 64-bit support
- New Bass Pro amp
- New Stomp Compressor
- MIDI input filter in the Preferences tab
- Improved performanc
• TruePianos Vista x64 support (SONAR 8.3 Producer only)
- The TruePianos Amber Module VSTi plug-in now supports Vista 64-bit
• Classic sounds for Dimension Pro and Dimension LE
- Original samples from the legendary Roland SH-101, TB-303, and VP-330
- Classic sounds of the Arp Odyssey, Minimoog and Sequential Circuit's Prophet 5
• Classic drum kits for Session Drummer 2
- Original samples from the class Roland TR-707, TR-727, TR-808, and TR-909
- Kits from Sequential Circuit's Drumtrak's and Linn Electronics LinnDrumDownload: