BSplayer Pro 2.35 Build 986Program Type:
2009 Interface Language:
Multilingual (русский включительно)Platform:
- мультимедиа-проигрыватель - позволяет воспроизводить почти все современные видеоформаты, весьма непритязателен к аппаратным ресурсам, поддерживает скины, плей-листы и субтитры (сделанные практически во всех известных программах), временную коррекцию субтитров, масштабирование изображения, внешние источники звука и S/PDIF выход для AC3 файлов
Имеется поддержка Pan-scan (стандартный и ручной режимы), функция progressive rendering, позволяющая избавиться от выпадания кадров, захват кадров, эквалайзер, поддержка IR дистанционных пультов управления (WinLIRC), закладок, ускоренного и замедленного просмотра.
- World's most popular multimedia player. Ever since the very beginning in the year 2000, the BS.Player has been one of the world's most popular video player. It is popular for many reasons, one however should be pointed out: BS.Player is the first movie player ever to enable its users to focus on watching the movie instead of dealing with poor computer capabilities or running around looking for a proper setting and codec. Also, it has very low CPU and RAM requirements.Main features of BS.Player are:
- Sound Equalizer
- Fully skinnable windows (Media list, Play list, Equalizer)
- Bookmarks support (add, edit)
- Chapters support (create, move to, skip)
- Custom aspect ratios
- Multiple audio stream switching
- Frame capture (video to picture)
- Plugin support (Winamp DSP plugins and others)
- Multilingual interface
- Fast forward and fast rewind option
- Frame stepping (playback video one frame at a time)
- WinLIRC support (user defineable remote controllers)
- Support switching between multiple (different language) subtitles
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Support for multiple audio streams and switching between them
- Every action can also be assigned to WinLIRC button
- Playback of incomplete AVI files and locked files (files in use, files still downloading or recording)
- Command line support (for example "bsplayer.exe movie.avi -fs" will start playback of movie in full screen mode)
- Support a lot of subtitles formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, Subviewer...), custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency...
- BSI/INI files support and dynamic DirectShow filters loading (so everything can be burned on CD and played without installing anything)
- Almost every action can be assigned to user selected key (even two keys) and different keys can be assigned for full screen and windowed mode
- Support for all popular media formats (audio and video): divx, avi, mpeg 1, mpeg 2, xvid, 3ivx, ogm, matroska, asf, wmv, DV, m1v, m2v, Quicktime mov, mp4, mpv, QT, Real rm, SWF, vob, wav, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, ogg, aac, ac3, aif, ram, wma...What does the BS.Player 2.0 PRO:
- Customizable Equalizer
- Support for Capture and Tuner devices (and Teletext support)
- Capture Video from capture device to file
- Integrated subtitle editor
- Network file buffering
- Support for Flash playback
- Improved subtitles
- Improved VMR9 support
- Technical e-mail support
- DVD support (codecs required)
- Free one year subscription upgradeBS.Player requirements are:
1) Windows 95(OSR2) with 32 MB RAM, Windows 98/98SE/ME with 64 MB RAM, Windows 2000 or Windows XP with 128 MB RAM, or Windows Vista with 512MB RAM (Windows NT isn't supported)
2) DirectX 7 or newer installed in your system (DirectX 9 is recommended for full compatibility).
NOTE: BS.Player is fully functional in Windows Vista. Changes in BS.Player version 2.35.986
- added A-B repeat playback mode, BS.Player will loop marked section from A to B indefinitely until play mode is changed, default shortcut key is "R"
- media files in RAR archives along with subtitles and other files will now be properly detected and played, also subtitles in those archives will now be automatically loaded
- added possibility to assign multimedia keys to every action
- improved ID3 tag editor in Media Library including display of embedded lyrics in mp3 files
- BS.Player will now ask if you want to continue playing from last position if 'Remember movie position' option is enabled
- support for high quality YouTube videos (only in PRO version). BS.Player PRO will try to play YouTube stream in following order of availability: HD, High quality and Normal quality. BS.Player 2.35 has full functionality as YouTube player and as YouTube downloader, for any YouTube content.
- Embedded pictures in mp3 audio files will be displayed in Media Library in window BS.Info and can be displayed with double click on a image.
- Explorer context menus (Open, Enqueue...) can now be disabled from Preferences>File types
- all files specified at command line will now be played and not just the first one
- added default shortcuts for increase/ decrease font size "Ctrl + Num+" and "Ctrl + Num-"
- 'play' action will now reset playback rate to normal
- fixed Vobsub positioning problem
- fixed crash when DEP was enabled under XP SP2+ and Vista
- sometimes added file extension was ignored in 'Open directory' function
- problem with frame capture file name format, random id was used if there was no '%A'
- 'Extend picture to' option, sometimes wrong aspect ratio was used
- sometimes files that were drag&dropped to BS.Player were added twice
- some other minor bug fixes and changesDownload: