FileMaker Server v10 Advanced-ZWTiSOProgram Type:
13.02.2009 Interface Language:
Windows Server 2003, 2008, Vista BusinessFile Format:
.bin/cue File Size:
302Mb FileMaker Server 10 Advanced
- высокоскоростное, надежное, легко управляемое серверное программное обеспечение, предоставляющее совместный доступ к базам данных в сети или через web-сайты.
------------------------------------------FileMaker Server 10
is the fast, reliable, easy-to-manage database server software for groups of FileMaker Pro users that lets you securely share your databases over a network or on the web. FileMaker Server 10 Advanced
includes all the features in FileMaker Server 10 plus Instant Web Publishing capabilities, ODBC/JDBC connectivity, and higher FileMaker Pro connection limits. Whether over a network or on the web, FileMaker Server 10 Advanced maximizes your database sharing and connectivity capabilities, easily and securely.
FileMaker Server 10 Advanced gives you these additional sharing capabilities:
• NEW! Get More Simultaneous User Connections - If you need to connect larger groups of FileMaker Pro users, only FileMaker Server 10 Advanced supports up to 999 FileMaker Pro users at the same time – 4x more users than FileMaker Server 10.
• Share with More Users via Instant Web Publishing - Use Instant Web Publishing to easily publish databases over the web to share with large groups of people. You can start securely sharing any type of information in just a couple of clicks. Publish registration sites, customer feedback forms, service requests, surveys, and more. Instant Web Publishing requires no special hardware or software and supports popular web browsers.
• Share FileMaker Pro Data via ODBC/JDBC - ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) and JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) support makes it possible to read from and write to FileMaker Pro databases hosted by FileMaker Server 10 Advanced with a variety of external programs and development tools. Get up to 50 simultaneous ODBC/JDBC remote connections. These connections can be established by programs running on the local server or from programs running on remote clients.Top 10 Reasons to Use FileMaker Server 10:
- Manage databases remotely from any computer on the network.
- Schedule automatic backups for data protection.
- Automate administrative tasks with the Admin Console.
- Receive email notifications of errors or completed maintenance activities.
- Share with larger groups of users compared to peer-to-peer sharing.
- Centralize your live external SQL connections.
- Publish data to the web using PHP or XSLT.
- Use the PHP Site Assistant for step-by-step help in creating PHP websites.
- Secure data transfers with SSL encryption.
- Manage user access through external authentication via Active Directory/Open Directory.System Requirements:
- Windows Server 2003 SP2, Server 2008 SP1, Vista Business SP1
- CPU: Dual CPU/Core Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard drive: 80+ GB
- CPU: Pentium 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard drive: 80+ GBLanguages supported:
English, French, Italian, German, Swedish, and Japanese.Download: