McAfee Encrypted USB Manager v3.1.1-DVTProgram Type:
18.01.2009 Interface Language:
Windows XP, 2003, VistaFile Size:
50Mb McAfee Encrypted USB Manager
- програмнное обеспечение, обладающее полным набором функций для централизованного управления и защиты McAfee Encrypted USB устройств. Обеспечивает соблюдение корпоративных стандартов для передачи данных, аутентификации, а также использования мобильных приложений.
------------------------------------------McAfee Encrypted USB Manager
is a full-featured, centralized management software solution for McAfee Encrypted USB devices. It enforces compliance with corporate standards for data, authentication, and mobile application usage. As government and industry-specific regulations increase, and the penalties for non-compliance become more severe, corporations must protect sensitive information better - not only within the enterprise but also when data leaves via portable devices.
USB drives are small, portable, and provide incredible amounts of storage space. They're a dream for users - but a security nightmare for IT staff. McAfee Encrypted USB offers data protection in the form of powerful encryption technology combined with strong access controls, so that only authorized users can read the information stored on USB drives.Benefits:
- Mitigate your risk of a data loss disaster - Use McAfee Encrypted USB storage devices to help avoid brand damage, customer distrust, noncompliance penalties, competitive disadvantage, and financial losses
- Protect data with powerful encryption - Protect data stored on McAfee Encrypted USB storage devices with automated, transparent AES-256 encryption that requires no end-user interaction or training
- Control data access with strong authentication - Use built-in user access control to restrict and authorize who can read data stored on McAfee Encrypted USB storage devices
- Streamline device management - Use centralized management to deploy, track, and manage McAfee Encrypted USB storage devices on a company-wide scale, saving time, effort, and money
- Achieve compliance goals - Implement and enforce company-wide security polices that ensure data stored on devices is protected if they are lost or stolen; use extensive auditing capabilities to prove the device was encrypted at the time that it was lostDownload: