Eon-Ozone v3.10-ENGiNEProgram Type:
11.01.2009 Interface Language:
Windows 2000/XP/XP64/Vista 32/64File Size:
228Mb E-on-Ozone 3.10
- новая версия плагина для создания атмосферы в 3D-приложениях Lightwave 3D, Cinema4D, 3ds Max, Maya and XSI. Среди особенностей Ozone 3 можно отметить повышенную скорость визуализации, новые возможности создания трехмерных облаков с использованием слоев, что позволяет создавать туман и многие другие эффекты. Также есть возможность анимации облаков и движения Солнца, новая технология, которая реалистично воссоздает поведение атмосферы нашей планеты в любых условиях. В программу включено более 100 готовых моделей облаков и атмосферы, в том числе восход, закат, яркий солнечный день, плохая погода и т.п.
------------------------e-on Ozone 3
is a plug-in for LightWave, Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema4D and XSI, designed to let you easily add convincing atmospheric effects to your scenes. Ozone 3 is an incredibly elaborate set of algorithms that model the behavior of our planet's real atmosphere. These algorithms can be used to produce many kinds of atmospheric situations. When you use Ozone 3, the scenes you build become part of a real world. A world that extends far beyond your scene. A world with an atmosphere, with clouds, fog, haze and all… Real clouds, infinite ones, not just a backdrop picture of a sky. A world that you can move around in, and look at from any direction. And best of all, a world that you can entirely customize!
Ozone 3 includes the new Spectral Atmosphere hyper-realistic model that accurately simulates the behavior of real-world atmosphere and lighting according to weather conditions. The appearance of sky, sun and clouds (both standard and spectral), as well as the character of direct and ambient light are all affected by the delicate balance between the elements that constitute the atmosphere: air, dust and water particles. The Spectral model provides its own set of controls that let you adjust each element’s density and height, as well as additional parameters like aerial perspective (for realistic simulation of aerial shots) and rendering quality. Using the Spectral model ensures a complete coherence of all the elements of a scene.
Ozone 3.0 ships with an extensive set of over 100 predefined atmospheres, including bright daytime, bad weather, sunrise, sunset, night time plus a variety of "less realistic" effects! Many Spectral atmospheres are also included. And you can easily create the desired atmosphere in seconds by combining any of the 100 different cloud shapes supplied! There is no limit to the variety of effects that can be achieved. You can save your settings and add them to the collection of presets for use in other projects.Key Features
- Breakthrough algorithms accurately model the behavior of our planet's real atmosphere. These algorithms can be used to produce many kinds of atmospheric effects.
- Spectral and Volumetric atmosphere models: based entirely on real-world atmospheric behavior, the new spectral engine produces ultra-realistic environments with volumetric clouds, accurate light dispersion and natural phenomena such as Godrays.
- Super-fast rendering technology: despite the staggering complexity of the atmospheric model, Ozone 3's highly optimized algorithms render at blazing speed.
- Animated clouds and sunsets are a breeze: animate the atmosphere, the clouds and the sun. Make skies spring to life! Simply set the direction, the wind speed, and the rate of change!
- Get productive fast. Ozone 3 ships with an extensive set of over 100 predefined atmospheres, including bright daytime, bad weather, sunrise, sunset and night time. Easily create the desired Download: