Fraps 2.9.7 build 7771 Retail-FOSIProgram Type:
www.fraps.com Release Date:
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista и x64 EditionsFile Size:
- лучшая программа для снятия видеороликов в играх. Теперь вы можете запечатлеть самые лучшие моменты не только в виде единичных кадров, но и в движении со звуком. Кроме того, FRAPS умеет замерять производительность компьютера в любых трехмерных играх под DirectX и OpenGL, демонстрируя значение fps в углу экрана. Предусмотрена возможность сохранения результатов теста в текстовый файл.
is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as:Benchmarking Software
- Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.Screen Capture Software
- Take a screenshot with the press of a key! There's no need to paste into a paint program every time you want a new shot. Your screen captures are automatically named and timestamped.Realtime Video Capture Software
- Have you ever wanted to record video while playing your favourite game? Come join the Machinima revolution! Throw away the VCR, forget about using a DV cam, game recording has never been this easy! Fraps can capture audio and video up to 2560x1600 with custom frame rates from 10 to 100 frames per second!
The latest Fraps 2.9 release adds support for Vista and DirectX 10 games. With games starting to appear using DirectX 10 graphics we are happy to report that benchmarking, video capture, and screenshots are now all fully supported for these titles.
Vista also includes a rewritten audio subsystem. Fraps can take advantage of this and directly record a sound stream from the machine without requiring any support from the soundcard driver. This allows you to capture ingame audio even if you are using a USB headset or other audio device which does not normally support a "Stereo Mix" or "What U Hear" recording input.
Since the Vista Desktop Window Manager (DWM) runs through DirectX we have also added a new option to monitor the desktop under Vista. You can now take screenshots and record video from the desktop just like any other game or 3D application.Changelog 2.9.7 - 19th Dec 2008:
- Fixed 64-bit applications crashing soon after loading
- Fixed low quality sound recording with Left 4 Dead under Windows XP
- Fixed graphic corruption in X-Plane (and other OpenGL titles)
- Fixed crash when recording a DirectX 9 game and changing resolution
- Fixed Fraps not detecting games after being run at Windows startup
- Fixed hotkeys not responding when Alt held down
- Fixed monitoring of Vista DWM after a full-screen application has exited
- Fixed Fluidmark displaying a blank screen with Fraps loaded
- Fixed FS9 crashing when menu activated while recording
- Fixed DWMAPI error on some Windows XP installs
- Improved recording speed of DirectX9 games in Vista SP1 and SP2 beta
- Added warning if no sound recording device found under Windows 2000 or XPDownload: