SnagIt 2019.1.0 (Build 2653) [En/Ru]Program Type:
The Windows Screen Capture UtilityDeveloper:
English, Deutsch, French, русификатор от KastanedaPlatform:
Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 (1703, 1607 and 1511) | Server 2012 R2/2016File Size:
Mb / 299.51Mb / 173KbTechSmith SnagIt
- программа, основное назначение которой снятие скриншотов с экрана монитора, причем SnagIt умеет делать не только статичные графические снимки выбранной области, но и записать в видео-файл то, что происходит на экране, а также захватить картинку из приложений, использующих Direct X, DirectDraw и Direct 3D.
Встроенный редактор аннотаций позволяет добавить к скриншоту, описание, что-то подчеркнуть, вставить при необходимости в нужное место, например, стрелку и т.п. Кроме этого, программа позволяет "выдергивать" текст оттуда, откуда он не перемещается с помощью команд Копировать/Вставить. Из дополнительных функций: поддержка работы со сканерами и цифровыми камерами, а также возможность автоматической отправки сделанных программой скриншотов на веб-сайт. И еще множество других мелочей: управление горячими клавишами, возможность использования преднастроек, выдергивание иконок и другой графики из EXE и DLL, снятие скриншота с веб-страницы, требующей для просмотра прокрутки и многое другое.
No matter what you're working on, Snagit
helps you capture great looking images and videos with just a few clicks. Easily customize any screenshot with effects, or show off what's important with Snagit’s markup tools. You can also create quick videos by recording your screen.
• Capture Anything
Make sure to capture exactly what you need. Click and drag anywhere on your screen to select a region with pixel perfect accuracy.
- Scrolling Capture. Quickly capture everything on the page even if it's not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Video Capture. Sometimes It's easier to talk things through. Create, narrate and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
- TechSmith Fuse. Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor.
• Look Great
Drop the confusion from your conversations. Snagit comes stocked with customizable arrows, blur, colorful speech bubbles, and more to mark up your image captures.
- Video Trimming. Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Stamps. Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures.
- Step Tool. Quickly highlight a series of steps in Snagit. Each click applies the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Special Effects. Add effects like border, shadow and perspective to your entire capture. Or, create your own custom style.
• Work Faster
- Fast & Easy Sharing. You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
- Multi-platform Support. Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both Snagit on Windows and Snagit on Mac, so no matter what system you're using you'll be able to get your work done.
- Google Drive Integration. Upload your images and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
- Multiple File Formats. Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, PDF, and more from within the Snagit editor.
• Additional Features in Snagit for Windows
- Library. Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
- Profiles. Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
- Custom Deployment. If you're an IT or system administrator you can customize and deploy Snagit to fit your needs. Configure the MSI, REG settings, or take advantage of a COM server.Snagit Accessories >>What's new in SnagIt 2018
• Smart Move
- Quickly move text or move objects around in images that you have captured. Keep your image content up to date when UIs and the underlying technology changes.
- Communicate changes, suggestions, or give feedback by swiftly editing your captures.
• Text Replace
- Do more than just move text around in your capture and choose to edit it directly.
• Grab Text
- Choose to capture text on your screen or find and copy text after capture from the whole image or select an area in the image to get specific text.
• Additional Changes
- Added In-app messages for onboarding (keep a look out for banners in Snagit Editor for helpful tips).
- Drag images and videos from the tray into your OS as a png or mp4.
- Recently used fonts in your OS show at the top of the list in Snagit Editor.
- Resolved several bugs and added other workflow improvements.What's new in SnagIt 2019
• Combine Images
- Quickly and painlessly explain a series of steps by combining multiple screenshots into a single image.
- Automatically add step numbers, adjust colors, quickly add a title and captions, and apply an existing color theme to stay on brand with your organization.
• Simplify Tool
- Automatically create simplified versions of your captures that requires fewer updates over time, focuses your viewers’ attention to the most important part, and reduce your localization costs.
- When the automatic method doesn’t give you the exact results you need, refine your simplified image with our specialized manual tools. Still enormously speeding up the process. Cutting a multi-hour project down to a few minutes.
• Favorite Tool
- Favorite your most used Quick Styles across tools. Keep your favorite tool styles a single click away. No more unnecessary tool switching.
• Stamp Searching
- Use search terms to quickly find and select the right stamp you need among the vast number of stamps that come with Snagit.
• Additional Changes
- A new single installer for all languages. Simply choose your language at install time or change later in Snagit Editor Preferences.
- Preview your Snagit files in Windows Explorer. Icons and preview images are now visible when browsing your .snag files in your folders.
- Performance improvements to Snagit’s startup time.
- Can now use Smart Move on floating images on the canvas, not just the background image.
- Improvements to the Autofill algorithm to work better with grids.
- Improved stability around Smart Move undo
- Fixed some issues related to using Snagit Editor with tablets and stylus pens.
- Resolved numerous other bugs and added other workflow improvements.What's new in 2019.1.0:
- Added integration with Windows Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch utilities.
>> You can now capture with the built-in tools and have them automatically open in Snagit Editor.
- All in-app messages now respect the banner setting in Preferences.
- Stamps now searchable with German and French terms.
>> Added some British and Australian search terms to the English version.
- Combine Images window now remembers settings.
- Captions are now wide enough on a combined image of varying sized images.
- Smart Move reset button now triggers a recalculation.
- Callout Text is now saved to file immediately after typing.
- Checking for updates now more reliable when multiple versions of Snagit installed.
- Resolved spelling and capitalization errors in German and French onboarding.
- Resolved unnecessary warning when opening Snagit 2019 captures in Snagit 2018.
- Resolved Simplify alignment buttons not working in floating properties.
- Resolved canceling out of Smart Move processing dialog leaves Smart Move in a bad state.
- Resolved blank tray thumbnails in German and French versions.
- Resolved issue where Auto Simplifying an image would never finish on 32-bit systems.
- Numerous other bug and security fixes, localization updates, and performance improvements.System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 (1703, 1607, and 1511), Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, or Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft .NET 4.6 or later
- 2.4 GHz single core processor (dual core i5 required for video capture)
- 1 GB of RAM (4 GB required for video capture)
- 500 MB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Video and Panoramic capture on Windows N requires the Media Feature Pack for Windows N
- We recommend the 64-bit Snagit installation when using multiple monitors or a 4k displayTechSmith Camtasia Studio 2018.0.4 (Build 3822) >>Download: