DxO ViewPoint v3.1.8 Build 271Program Type:
Digital photography | Photoshop Plug-InDeveloper:
English, French, German, JapanesePlatform:
Windows 7 SP1/8/8.1/10, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
- новое программное решение, предназначенное для исправления искажённых элементов по краям фотографий, а также для решения проблем с перспективой (таких как трапецеидальное искажение). Основываясь на эксклюзивной технологии геометрической коррекции DxO Labs, DxO ViewPoint позволяет фотографам с лёгкостью и эффективно восстанавливать естественные пропорции предметов на фотографиях в качестве неотъемлемой части рабочего процесса. DxO ViewPoint работает как самостоятельное приложение, и в качестве подключаемых модулей к Adobe Photoshop, Elements и Lightroom.
- new software solution entirely dedicated to correcting distorted elements on the edges of photos, and to fixing problems with perspective (such as keystoning). Based on DxO Labs’ exclusive geometric correction technology, DxO ViewPoint allows photographers to easily and efficiently restore the natural proportions of the subjects in their images as an integral part of their workflow.Changing the point of view
The deformation of subjects located on the edges of photos is due to the use of wide-angle lenses, and affects numerous situations, particularly social photography (e.g., events, marriages) and photo reportage. Thanks to its dedicated tool, DxO ViewPoint easily fixes this flaw, automatically restoring the natural proportions to distorted faces and bodies to make them look as normal as those in the center of the image.
Problems with perspective such as keystoning have a big impact on urban, interior, and architectural photography, and are most frequently tied to the photographer’s vantage point when shooting the scene. DxO ViewPoint eliminates unsightly vanishing points and convergent lines, and corrects the most complex perspective problems without having to resort to expensive shift lenses or to a view camera.
Each of these features comes with advanced controls for fine-tuning settings and for obtaining optimal precision when producing larger prints. For example, some tools offer the possibility of virtually changing the shooting position of the photographer so as to perfectly align the vertical lines along the edges of the image.A clear and intuitive interface
DxO ViewPoint has a workspace composed of a large viewing area along with simple and intuitive toolbars and control palettes. Thanks to the software’s explicit icons, photographers can readily identify the rights tools for applying their corrections in just a few clicks.
The corrections palettes are detachable so as to enable working in multi-screen mode and displaying the full image. A visualization palette and a composition grid allow for precise placement of anchor points for fine-tuning adjustments.
Two display modes are available: single image for making corrections with a maximum of accuracy, or side-by-side for manipulating the original image while viewing real-time corrections.Powerful and effective
DxO ViewPoint automatically applies corrections while taking into account such shooting parameters as focal length and sensor size, and while respecting the image proportions, for a more natural rendering. And thanks to its automatic cropping feature, DxO ViewPoint maximizes the field of view for optimal results.Accessible to all
DxO ViewPoint is available as a standalone application, and also as a plugin for Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 and 4.New features in DxO ViewPoint 3
• Automatic perspective correction. Automatically correct vertical lines, horizontal lines, or both together. In addition, if you move into manual mode, the automatic changes are preserved and integrated so as to serve as the basis for further work.
• Automatic horizon straightening. DxO ViewPoint 3 automatically straightens out a tilted horizon without intervention on your part.
• Miniature effect. The miniature effect lets you give your landscape or cityscape the look of a model, or to attract the viewer's attention to a particular point within the image.
• Image browser (standalone mode only). The image browser displays the contents of a folder of photos in the form of thumbnails. You can also display recent files.
• New interface. The new interface has been optimized so as to allow you to concentrate on the image and on tool use. DxO ViewPoint 3 comes in two versions:
• As a standalone application, DxO ViewPoint 3 is autonomous. It applies its corrections to the images, which then can be integrated into a host application for further processing (see below for supported image file formats).
• As a plugin, DxO ViewPoint 3 can be used with five applications:
- DxO PhotoLab
- DxO OpticsPro 10 or higher
- Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.5 (32 & 64 bits), CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 2018, 2019
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, 4, 5, 6, Classic CC
As a plugin for DxO OpticsPro, DxO ViewPoint 3 is fully integrated into the DxO OpticsPro workflow and appears as a dedicated palette in the Customize tab. This version offers the most comfortable way to work as well as the best performance, as it lets you correct your images within a totally reversible RAW workflow.
If an image has been previously opened in one of these applications, you can temporarily transfer the image into DxO ViewPoint. You can process the image in DxO ViewPoint 3 and then transfer it back into the other application.Supported file formats
DxO ViewPoint 3 processes JPEG and 8- or 16- bit TIFF files up to 200 Megapixels in RGB. Grayscale files are also supported.DxO ViewPoint 3 User Manual >>What's new in v3.1.8:Support for 3 new cameras:
- DJI Mavic 2 PRO
- Fuji X-A5
- Nikon Z 7Bug fix
- Fix issue with perspective correction on modified imagesSystem Requirements
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 400 MB of available disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (64 bits), Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bits), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64 bits), Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bits)
- Screen resolution 1024x768 or largerNote:
To process large image files, a 64-bit system and 4 GB of RAM are recommended.DxO PhotoLab v2.1.1 Build 23555 >>DxO FilmPack 5 v5.5.19 Build 587 >>DxO Nik Collection 2018 v1.2.18 >>Download: