DxO Nik Collection 2018 v1.2.18Program Type:
Adobe Photoshop, Elements & Lightroom Plug-InsDeveloper:
Multilingual (русский включительно)Platform:
Adobe Photoshop CS5 - CC 2018, Elements 13 - CC 2018, Lightroom 3 - CC 2018 | 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
403.71MbDxO Nik Collection (ранее называвшаяся Nik Software Complete Collection)
включает в себя последние версии подключаемых модулей к Adobe Photoshop, Elements и Lightroom от компании Nik Software - Dfine, Viveza, HDR Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Sharpener Pro и Analog Efex Pro. Все модули используют запатентованную технологию U Point, предоставляющей фотографам мощнейшие инструменты для точных, естественных фотографических улучшений и коррекции без необходимости сложных выборок и применения маскирующих слоёв.Новшества в Nik Collection 2018 от компании DxO:
• Полная совместимость с последними 64-разрядными операционными системами Microsoft Windows и Mac OS X.
• Полная совместимость с Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop CC 2018 и Photoshop Elements CC 2017/2018.
• Оптимизированный пользовательский интерфейс. Кисть выделения (Selective Brush) теперь полностью работоспособна, и позволяет свободно изменять фильтры и динамические объекты.
--------------------------------------DxO Nik Collection (formerly Nik Software Complete Collection)
includes all of Nik Software's latest award-winning plug-in software titles for Photoshop, Elements and Lightroom including: Dfine, Viveza, HDR Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Sharpener Pro and Analog Efex Pro. All products now feature Nik Software's patented U Point technology, giving photographers the most powerful tools for precise and natural photographic enhancements and corrections without the need for complicated selections or layer masks.
• Analog Efex Pro
Explore the look and feel of classic cameras, films, and lenses.
- Classic cameras at your fingertips. Get the photo you’re looking for, even if you don’t own the equipment. Effects inspired by traditional cameras bring you back to a specific era. Choose from Classic Camera, Vintage, Wet Plate and Toy Camera.
- Go beyond filters. Use vintage effects designed for the serious photographer. Create professionally stylized images by picking a preset, then diving in to fine-tune your approach. Adjust bokeh, textures, frames and other elements, then pinpoint the location of your effects with precise on-image controls.
- More to come. Stay tuned for additional cameras, films, bells, and whistles, all automatically updated with the rest of the Nik Collection.
• Color Efex Pro
A comprehensive set of filters for color correction, retouching, and creative effects.
- A launch pad for creativity. Find a look that inspires you, then take it further. Visual presets give you a wide range of options to use as starting points for your photographic exploration.
- Room to improvise. Stack any number of Color Efex Pro’s 55 filters to create a unique look. You can save your favorite combinations, then apply the same look to other images with a single click.
- Designed for precision. Control points make your filters even more powerful. Different filters can be applied to specific parts of your image to help each element of your photo shine.
• Silver Efex Pro
Master the art of black-and-white photography with darkroom-inspired controls.
- Unique algorithms. Advancements in black and white controls help you achieve great results quickly. Take advantage of tools like Dynamic Brightness, Soft Contrast, Amplify Whites, Amplify Blacks, and the advanced Grain Engine.
- All-in-one toolset. Emulate nearly 20 popular film types, add finishing adjustments like toners and borders, and tune your image to produce superior black-and-white results. Silver Efex Pro gives you control over the entire process.
- More freedom to edit. Try different looks, compare different edited states of your image, and undo adjustments at any time -- all thanks to Silver Efex Pro’s built-in History Browser.
Selectively adjust the color and tonality of your images without complicated masks or selections.
- Precise edits made simple. You can choose exactly where enhancements are applied without using complicated selections or layer masks. The changes you make automatically and naturally blend with your image, producing spectacular results.
- A full range of controls. Easy-to-use sliders let you quickly adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows, red, green, blue, hue, and warmth. And the unique Structure control lets you accentuate textures and details without creating unwanted artifacts or halos.
- Quick global adjustments. Apply color, light, and structure enhancements to your entire photo with the ability to selectively refine your adjustments later. Viveza also includes levels & curves for even more control over contrast and tonality.
• HDR Efex Pro
From natural to artistic, explore the full potential of HDR photography.
- More creative possibilities. Powerful controls help you create exceptional natural and artistic HDR photos as HDR Efex Pro gives you a wide range of options for any image.
- Finely tuned images. Bring back lost highlights, open up shadows, and adjust tonality to achieve the perfectly natural and balanced image you’ve envisioned.
- A better starting point. A unique combination of one-click presets helps you start off on the right foot. Pick a style that excites you, then adjust the details to make the look your own.
• Sharpener Pro
Bring out hidden details consistently with the professional's choice for image sharpening.
- Attention to detail. Enhance subtle details and textures to create images in a distinctive style. The Structure, Local Contrast, and Focus tools give you a variety of creative sharpening options.
- Selective sharpening. Selectively apply improvements using control points to help your viewers focus on the right areas. Enhancements blend into your image for a natural final result.
- Customized to your printer. Create perfectly sharpened images for display, inkjet, continuous tone, half tone, hybrid print devices, and more. The Output Sharpener helps you mitigate loss of detail caused by different output methods.
Improve your images with noise reduction tailored to your camera.
- Complete control. Dfine lets you adjust contrast and reduce color noise separately, making it easy to control the type and amount of noise reduction applied to your photo.
- Customized to your camera. Unique profiles are created automatically for each image to ensure that noise reduction is applied only to noise elements so more details are retained.
- Maximize detail. Add noise reduction only to the areas that need it so you can maximize detail throughout your image. Control points let you remove noise selectively, without using masks.What's new in Nik Collection 2018 by DxO:
• Compatible with the latest Windows and Mac operating systems. The 2018 Nik Collection by DxO is now fully functional with the latest 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.
• Adobe Creative Cloud now supported. The app is now completely compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop CC 2018, and Photoshop Elements CC 2017/2018!
• Optimized user experience. The Selective Brush tool is now fully operational, and you can modify filters and dynamic objects freely.System Requirements
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) with Service Pack 1, Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit, and still supported by Microsoft).
More information: Which version of Windows is supported by DxO PhotoLab? >>
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 (64-bit) through CC 2018
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 (64-bit) through 2018 (apart from HDR Efex Pro 2, which is not compatible with Photoshop Elements)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 through 6/Classic CC 2018GPU Compatibility
- NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series, GeForce 9 Series, GeForce 100 Series, GeForce 200 Series, GeForce 300 Series, GeForce 400 Series, GeForce 500 Series, ATI Radeon HD2000 Series, Radeon HD3000 Series, Radeon HD4000 Series, Radeon HD5000 Series, Radeon HD6000 Series.
- If no compatible card is available, GPU acceleration will be disabled and the CPU will be used.DxO PhotoLab v2.1.1 Build 23555 >>DxO FilmPack 5 v5.5.19 Build 587 >>DxO ViewPoint v3.1.8 Build 271 >>Download: