Canvas X GIS 2019 v19.0 (Build 319)Program Type:
ACD Systems International Inc. | Canvas GFX, Inc.Homepage:
Windows 7/8/8.1/10, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
299.2MbCanvas X GIS 2019
представляет собой профессиональный графический редактор, разработанный для инженерных и исследовательских проектов различной направленности. Продукт предназначен для работы с технической документацией 2D формата и географическими данными и поддерживает 64-разрядные операционные системы, что позволяет оперативно работать с документами, содержащими более 1 миллиона объектов. Благодаря усовершенствованному графическому интерфейсу достигается легкость и точность редактирования. Возможность выбора оптимальных настроек для мониторов с высоким разрешением позволяет сохранять четкость изображения на больших экранах.
Интегрированная среда проектирования позволяет пользователям работать одновременно со всеми графическими элементами, объединять их и применять высококлассные эффекты в рамках одного документа. Обширная библиотека символов включает более 5000 специализированных глифов. Мощные инструменты обработки изображения обеспечивают точность работы до 0,035 микрон, сохраняя целостность визуальных данных на протяжении всего процесса проектирования.
Canvas X GIS 2019 поддерживает более 100 типов файлов, в том числе CGM4, web CGM, DWG/DXF и узкоспециальные форматы CGM*PIP, GeoTIFF, ортотрансформированные изображения. Модуль GIS+ измеряет и анализирует различные формы геоданных, позволяя обрабатывать изображения, в реальности соответствующие площади более 500 квадратных километров.
Программный продукт может быть использован в качестве «электронного светового стола» для проведения накладного монтажа: сканирование и редактирование изображений, изменение уровня прозрачности, добавление технической разметки и параметров.
Canvas X GIS 2019 обеспечивает эффективный и безопасный обмен технической документацией, располагая различными форматами и макетам для экспорта информации, а также предлагает возможность шифровки передаваемых данных. Проекты оформляются в виде иллюстрированных презентаций, готовых к печати документов и защищенных паролем PDF-файлов.Системные требованияАппаратное обеспечение
- Процессор Intel Pentium 4 или лучше с поддержкой 64-разрядных вычислений
- 4 Гб ОЗУ
- 2 Гб свободного пространства на жёстком диске (рекомендуется 4 Гб)
- Видеоадаптер с поддержкой DirectX 10
- Монитор с разрешением 1024x768 или больше, с цветопередачей 16 бит (рекомендуется True color)Программное обеспечение
- Операционная система Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 или Windows 10 (только 64-разрядные версии)
--------------------------------------Canvas X GIS 2019
boasts a complete geographic information system module. This includes providing a powerful set of GIS-based features and commands that support a range of geospatial data formats, defining complex map projections, and performing advanced property operations. New optimization allows you to quickly open and work with documents containing over a million objects. With support for DPI settings for high resolution monitors, this feature-packed software is an essential tool for GIS professionals in the oil & gas and energy sectors, aerospace and automotive industries, education, and government.
Canvas X GIS 2019’s unique and integrated design environment makes it possible for users to work with and combine all graphical elements, and to apply high-end effects in a single document. Technical illustrators can now open and manipulate documents with over one million objects in seconds vs. minutes.Create
As the go-to application of technical illustrators in precision industries, Canvas X GIS comes loaded with the impressive and comprehensive set of vector object illustration and advanced raster image editing tools you need to get the job done - all provided in one integrated, flexible design environment.
• Painless Projection Population. Take advantage of the GIS Manager to select or define geo-referencing information for your document. You can also use it to reset the projection on your existing open document. Stay in control by setting every last detail, including the Projected Coordinate System, angular and linear units, axis orientation, and the Geo CS.
• Real World Representation. Strategically move or position objects according to their latitude and longitude coordinates. Also display the length and forward azimuth when measuring between two points, and the percentage of error. Measure distance in world coordinates by drawing and selecting a line between two points.
• Portray and Position Perfectly. Seamlessly replicate objects and place them exactly using latitude and longitude.
• Glorious Graticules. Easily formulate a grid of lines displaying the meridians of longitude and parallels of latitude. Precisely control its units of measure, exact decimal levels, longitude and latitude start and edit points and spacing/divisions, latitude degree rotation, horizontal and vertical offsets, and even the label format settings.
• Coordinate Convenience. Define a geographic coordinate system for a projection and tweak it with options, such as, Geo CS name, Ellipsoid, Prime Meridian, and Datum Transformation.
• Set Your Real World Target. Georegister a GIS image or drawing to the geographic location of a known accurate reference image target. Add control, segment, and curve points, select shapes, control opacity, and much more.Visualize
Create project-specific customized queries based upon unique properties, values, or other related criteria. Edit your query to meet new project needs, save for ongoing use, or share with colleagues.
• Explicit Objects. Get informed, pain-free. View, numerically edit, and re-apply map attributes that have been assigned to map objects with one simple command.
• Shipshape Schematics.
Perform queries on chosen properties and their values. Achieve ultimate clarity by assigning text labels to map objects with defined settings, such as text format, location, and rotation angle. You can also apply or adjust collision detection settings.
• Better Buffers. Up your proximity analysis game with buffers for objects that are tagged Point, Line, or Area for greater visualization and map utilization.
• Design Dexterity. Experience the luxury of the Symbol library, packed with an array of symbols from a variety of industries, from medical to energy, or create and add your own. Modify or enhance map symbols based on selected or related property values to increase visual appeal, and dynamically replace them at any time to ensure project consistency.
• Vivid Data Visualization. Access detailed fill, stroke, ink, and GIS-specialized augmentation options ideal for your GIS data visualization. Vary the appearance of map objects according to a selected property or a query to create thematic and choropleth maps.
• World-Class Warping. Quickly and precisely warp GIS illustrations through an X/Y control point system within a selected image. Or warp by latitude and longitude.Canvas X Features
Illustrate, design, and share your technical illustrations and graphic designs with ease, precision, and professional quality results – all from within one fully integrated application. Canvas X 2019 is all you need to create all you envision.
- Drawing with Precision. Canvas X comes loaded with tools and techniques that allow you to easily create scale drawings, floor plans, architectural designs, and other technical drawings with measured precision and placement. Snap objects into exact positions relative to each other, draw from the center points of objects, define the scale for scale drawings, systematically align objects, display size information as you work, and add dimension objects.
- Work with Vector and Raster Images. Canvas X’s unique and integrated design environment makes it possible to work with and combine all graphical elements and apply high end effects to each in a single document. Thanks to the ability to work with both vector graphics and raster images with the same powerful enhancement tools, Canvas X users are able to create professional-looking outputs while preserving complete editing control of all graphical data.
- Add Objects on the Fly. Canvas X comes stocked with a diverse range of commonly used and specialized technical symbols. Or you can create your own from any vector, text, composite, or paint object, and add it to the Symbol Library. And if you alter a symbol in the palette, all copies of it in the document will change along with it, allowing you to maximize efficiency.
- Vector Object Versatility. Experience complete flexibility while working dynamically with vector objects. Canvas X’s adaptable Sprite technology can be used to apply image and transparency effects without rendering, allowing you to continue to edit your graphics at any time. Do more with specialized technologies, such as gradient transparency tools, vector masks, opacity effects, channel masks, and much more.
- Raise the Bar with Raster Images. Design, edit, and upgrade raster images with a variety of industry-leading tools and filters. Form composites, touch up photos, create and utilize transparency effects, paint, clone pixels, and more.
- Communicate with CAD Files. Import native AutoCAD files, enjoy CAD-inspired dimensioning tools, and edit and manipulate CAD objects. Place a 2D view of a 3D object in your document, edit the view, adjust the orientation, rotation, zoom, and lighting.
- Purposeful Pasting. Paste attributes, paste into Text Flows, paste and replace, and copy and paste images and objects. Render objects by copying and pasting them into selections in paint objects. Paste almost anything into a selection, including a selection of a raster image channel, or a channel mask that is attached to another object.
- Draw with Data. To satisfy the accuracy demanded by engineering and scientific fields, Canvas X offers complete control over vector object coordinates. Create illustrations from geometric data, use grids and guides to position objects, and adjust objects’ numerical position for absolute precision.
- Go with the Flow(chart). Present complex data in visually appealing, logical, and accessible flowcharts. Avoid having to import static pre-made charts with external spreadsheet programs by creating dynamic charts and tables with data inputted directly into Canvas X.
Comprehensive toolkit for technical design to work with total precision.
- Work within Industry Standards. Create dimension objects that fully conform to existing industry and government standards, including: IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineer’s) floating point standard, ANSI (American National Standards Institute) U.S. Product and industry standards, DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung/German Institute for Standardization) internationally adopted standards, JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard) standards.
- Thorough Text Tools. Create text, text layouts, and flow text from column to column. Control all aspects of formatting, create and save styles, apply effects to type, wrap text inside objects, repel text from objects, bind text to object paths, and enjoy a full range of text proofing and annotation tools.
- Work Seamlessly with Others. Collaborate with confidence and efficiency with the ability to add comments to any object, including paint, vector, and text objects.
- Definitive Dimensions. With linear, chain, and baseline dimensioning tools, it’s easy to pinpoint horizontal, vertical, oblique, and perpendicular distances. Display size information as you draw, measure diameter, radius, angle, area, and perimeter, add dimension objects to illustrations, mark the center of arcs and ovals, and nail down the scale for scale drawings.
- Articulate with Annotations. Add clarity to your illustrations with labels or text. You can use the annotation tools to add labels, callouts, or comments to your diagrams or illustrations, or to create simple flowcharts. And if you re-position the annotation label object, the SmartLines connecting it to the illustration move right along with it.
- Painless Precision. Work with infinitesimal units of measure with certainty and control. Canvas X’s drawing engine fully conforms to the IEEE floating point standard used in scientific, engineering, medical, and biotechnology industries. Personalize these standard settings by editing the size of lines, gaps, text, and tolerances, modifying them for new and unique workflows, and saving them for ongoing use in similar work contexts.
- Augment Your Vision. Apply a variety of filters to your images, text, and vector objects with SpriteEffects, or transparency with SpriteLayers. Create a lens object and apply effects to accentuate specific elements of your document. Lens objects let you limit an effect to a particular region of an illustration, or they let you magnify an area when you want to show a detailed view.
- Harmonious Help. Never lose your way with Dynamic Help and context-sensitive Canvas Assistant help built right into the application. With Canvas X, when you select a tool or function, the corresponding help is made immediately available to you.
- Create Documents for Every Purpose. Canvas X’s templates take the effort out of starting your project. Create documents for illustration, Publication, Presentation, and Animation.
Canvas X makes sharing your vision with professional publications and presentations, and collaborating a piece of cake.
- Professional Publishing Results.
With Canvas X, you can produce and share complex, leading-edge documents without the need for separate word processing or layout programs. Fully stocked with all the necessary text formatting and style tools, editing, proofing, and annotation capabilities, Canvas X gets you finished faster.
- Insert Some Interactivity into Your Documents.
Assign hyperlinks to page elements so they jump to files or webpages, a local hard drive, or an intranet. Create email links using the mailto: command, or define anchors with the Anchor function. Add hotspots to graphics for documents to be exported to PDF.
- Clear Collaboration.
Save time and effort with a free-flowing document exchange, enabling you to share, discuss, and develop projects with colleagues. Advanced import and export features make it possible to return annotated illustrations to specialized formats without losing data.
- Share with Assurance. Assuredly share your documents with the ability to apply secure encryption and password protection to your exported PDFs. Maintain complete control over who can open, edit, and print your designs and data. Plus, Canvas X can preserve the ability to edit documents even after rendering to PDF.
- To Preserve and Protect. Create PDF files for sharing or storage while maintaining the Canvas X data embedded in the file. Re-open your file in Canvas X at any time with no loss of data or formatting.
- Proficient Printing. Enjoy complete control over the appearance of your printed output, including color management for accuracy, optimization of image resolutions to your printer, output format options for image data to a PostScript device, multi-page documents suitable for commercial printing, and virtually any advanced image and export format.Canvas X Supported File Formats >>Whats new in Canvas X GIS 2019 v19.0:New Features
• Table tool, which allows for quick table generation, direct typing, and customizable cell borders, backgrounds, sizes, and look and feel.
• Mirror tool, which will make a reverse copy of selected objects in 2 clicks. The mirroring axis can be drawn or snapped to other objects and rotated freely.
• Annotation Notes, which now supports auto-numbering and auto-alphabetizing. EasyShapes like circles, squares, rounded squares, or diamond shapes can be used for annotations.
• SVG/SVGZ import is now supported.
• New GIS file formats supported for import: OpenStreetMap, GeoPackage, GeoJSON, and SQLight.
• Spatial query method, Select by Location, added (GIS | Select by Location).
• 6 vector geoprocessing features added under GIS menu: Clip, Difference, Line Intersection, Intersection, Symmetric Difference, and Union.Improvements
• Color Dropper tool available from the Gradients Manager of Attributes palette to set a pixel color for gradient nodes.
• A custom location for Canvas X setting files can be set in the Configuration Center.
• A custom location for templates can be set in the Configuration Center.
• The default folder for templates can be accessed in the New Document dialog box.
• More templates added.
• Ink, stroke, and arrow presets updated.
• More symbols can be downloaded by accessing a web page from the Symbol Library palette.
• The 5 file formats selected most recently in the Save As dialog box are listed at the top of the Save as type drop-down list.
• When multiple objects are selected as the target of Paste Within Selection (Paste in front of Selection or Paste in back of Selection), copied object will be placed at the center of each selected object.
• Dynamic Effect – Soft Edge will be applied to a group as a whole, not to individual objects in a group.
• Coordinates of bounding boxes in longitude and latitude can be displayed in the Object Properties Table View palette; top, left, bottom, right.
• Coordinates of “point” features in longitude and latitude can be displayed in the Object Properties Table View palette.
• Search function is added in the Select Symbol dialog box for Visualize Data.Fixes
- Fixed bug in which outside stroke will become inside stroke each time the object is flipped and vice versa.
- Fixed bug in which redrawing issue appears when applying Align functions to selected anchor point in path edit mode.
- Fixed bug in which the Correct TWo INitial Capitals in the Configuration Center was not working properly on Windows 10.
- Fixed bug in which the Single-Letter Shortcut stops working after selecting Hyperlink Pointer tool in the Toolbox.
- Fixed bug in which a corner radius of rounded rectangles set in the Properties bar was not properly applied when a rounded rectangle was drawn by dragging the mouse pointer.
- Fixed bug in which the setting of the character case was not saved as a character style in the Type palette.
- Fixed bug in which objects pasted with Paste & Replace Selection could not be selected with the Selection tool.
- Fixed bug in which text in locked text form field objects could be edited by pressing Tab key.
- Fixed bug in which smart lines created by Annotation – Flowchart tool did not show the default arrowheads until labels were moved.
- Fixed bug in which transitions of slide show were not applied to next slide.
- Fixed bug in which Smart Mouse indicator would not be displayed when the Ruler was hidden.
- Fixed bug in which typing texts in a blank annotation field without any shape caused text and its smart line to overlap.
- Fixed bug in which Line tool would not work with Snap | Center or Vanishing Point in the context menu.
- Fixed bug in which duplicated images would not export as SVG/SVGZ when the Embed images checkbox was selected.
- Fixed bug in which objects could be sent to locked layers.
- Fixed several bugs related to Dynamic Effects.
- Fixed bug in which comments in CVD file were not imported.
- Fixed bug in which file properties in CVD file were not imported.
- Fixed crash triggered by the Create button for a custom arrow in the Attributes palette.
- Fixed crash triggered by the No Anti-Alias checkbox in the Spherize dialog box.Known Issues
- The application will open with the Docking Pane closed if the Canvas Assistant was open when the user last exited the application.
- When Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, or 8.1) has not been kept up-to-date, launching Canvas X 2017 may incur an error message about missing .dll files. In the event that you encounter this error message, please refer to KB2999226 to install a proper package for your Windows operating system. Then try re-installing Canvas X 2017 to resolve the issue.
- In order to enable the pressure-sensitivity of Canvas X on Surface Pro 4, please download the latest WinTab drivers, install them, and restart the OS before launching the application.
- It is recommended to restart the operating system after the installation so that necessary redistributable packages are completely installed on the system.Not Supported
- A multi-page document with different orientations will not print as such. Please print pages of different orientations or dimensions separately.System RequirementsHardware
- Intel Pentium 4 or better 64-bit processor
- 4 GB RAM installed
- 2 GB free hard disk space (4 GB recommended)
- 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommendedSoftware
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (all 64-bit OS)ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 v12.0 (Build 1593) [Eng/Rus] >>ACDSee SeePlus DICOM v9.0 (Build 520) >>ACDSee Video Converter 5 Pro v188.8.131.529 >>ACDSee Video Studio v184.108.40.206 >>Download: