ACDSee Video Studio v188.8.131.52Program Type:
ACD Systems International Inc.Homepage:
Windows 7/8/8.1/10, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
132.13MbACDSee Video Studio
- простой в работе, но в то же время универсальный видеоредактор, не требующий обучения. Импортируйте свои видеозаписи, работайте с готовыми медиаматериалами или создавайте собственные. Создавайте, редактируйте, разделяйте, обрезайте или объединяйте аудио- и видеозаписи, добавляйте подписи и переходы, делайте выборки для достижения максимального впечатления от просмотра. Запишите что-нибудь с экрана или себя, обработайте в HD, а затем поделитесь своим шедевром в социальных сетях прямо из программы.Системные требованияАппаратное обеспечение
- Процессор Intel Core i3 или AMD Athlon X2 (с тактовой частотой 2 ГГц или быстрее)
- 4 Гб ОЗУ (рекомендуется 8 Гб ОЗУ)
- 512 Мб видеопамяти (VRAM)
- Монитор с разрешением 1024 x 768 (рекомендуется 1920 x 1080)
- 2 Гб свободного пространства на жёстком дискеПрограммное обеспечение
- Операционная система Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1 или Windows 10 (только 64-разрядные версии)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 или более поздняя версия
- Microsoft DirectX 10.0
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 или более поздняя версия (будет установлена, если отсутствует)
Simple to use, yet versatile, ACDSee Video Studio
is value-based video editing without the learning curve. Import your own footage, work with your existing media, or generate your own. Create, edit, split, trim, and merge audio and video recordings, add captions and transitions, and make custom selections to build the ultimate viewing experience. Record anything on your screen or yourself, render in HD, and then seamlessly share your masterpiece on social media from right inside the program.
Enhance your creativity with ACDSee Video Studio powerful 64-bit performance and sharp high resolution results. Get up close and personal with your viewers with webcam recording now available alongside screen recording. Experience even more freedom with multiple audio tracks, allowing you to narrate over music, add your own effects, mix, and whatever else you can dream up.Face Value
With webcam recording now paired with ACDSee Video Studio screen recording, you can devise tutorials with interpersonal connections, develop educational content while communicating with your students, capture yourself during gameplay, create reaction videos, and much more.Double up
Find new ways to connect with your audience with multiple audio tracks. Narrate, pair your voiceover with music, add your own sound effects, mix, cut up, and merge music, or add a beat track. Set the mood with different volumes on different tracks.Vivid Video
Stay competitive with high resolution recording. Enjoy crispy, HD results.Fresh Start
Enjoy a streamlined, easy-to-use interface.Top Features
• Editing Freedom. Gather your media in the Library and move it to the Timeline, as you desire. Move, align, split, cut, copy, and paste video, audio, and captions on the Timeline. Zoom in for precision editing, lock tracks to avoid accidental changes, and select specific segments for production.
• Captivate with Captions. Connect with your audience through captions. Call out ideas, highlight parts of the video, or simply subtitle for the hearing-impaired. Tailor the position, font, color, size, and a variety of stylization options to give captions their own unique meaning and clarity.
• Tractable Transitions. Create smooth scene and topic changes by adding transitions between video files on the Timeline. Simply drag and drop where you want them to go and customize their duration on the Options dialog.
• Capture and Create. Record your screen with or without system audio and voice recording in standard, widescreen, or your custom-selected dimensions. Include a timestamp, watermark, and captions, as desired, with customizable positions, fonts, background colors, and more. Move your recorded region during recording and record up to two monitors. Pause and resume as needed and customize your recording hotkeys for quick, effortless movie-making.
• Preview Your Work. Enjoy a realtime preview of your videos, additions, and editing at any time throughout your composition process.
• Claim it as Your Own. Establish ownership of your video content by adding a watermark of your choice and customizing its position and opacity. Secure your brand by placing your company logo anywhere on your video that you choose.
• Articulate with Audio Recording. Not only can you add music and audio clips to the Timeline, but you can also record voice over and system audio as well. Communicate effectively and efficiently with your viewers by using the Voice pane to create instructions or commentary.
• Adaptable Output Options. Customize your audio and video parameters, such frame size, bitrate, codec, and more.
• Produce and Distribute with Anyone and Everyone. Share your videos with friends, family, and the world, right as you produce them! Upload your entire video, or a selection, to YouTube, and post it to Facebook and Twitter, all in one smooth, instant operation.Why Use Video Studio
Engaging students, employees, and customers has never been this painless. ACDSee Video Studio allows for the quick creation of accessible media content, and takes the mystery out of distribution with easy sharing solutions.
• Teaching. Conveying ideas to students and motivating them through videos allows you to simplify concepts and enhances learning. Draw special attention to key pieces of information with captions and selections. Educators can record lessons, lectures, and presentations, expanding beyond the limits of the classroom walls, and making distance education a breeze.
• Marketing. Connect with your target market through video pitches, trailers, commercials, sneak peeks, featurettes, and B2B presentations. Communicate your products and ideas with compact, potent, yet compelling videos designed to show your customers the highlights you want them to see. Defend your brand against copy cats with the watermark function, and subtitle for the hearing-impaired.
• Web Tutorials. Educate and inspire your web audience while putting a face to your name, brand, or organization with simultaneous webcam and screen recording. Facial expressions and body language in a tutorial are worth hours of verbal explanation. Drop in further tidbits with captions, create interpersonal connections, and share your online course directly from inside the application.Supported file formats
• Video Studio 3.0 file format read support list:
Video formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MOV, TS, MTS, M2TS, ASF, M4V, MPG, MPEG
Audio formats: WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, AC3, OGG, M4A
Image formats: JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
• Video Studio 3.0 file format produce/encode list:
- MP4, MOV, MP3, M4V, WebMWhat's new in v3.0:New Features
• New multiple media-independent tracks, add any media to any track.
• Brand new image support for creating video slideshows.
• Flexible and customizable Display Area.
• Filters to change the appearance of images and videos.
• Rotation of images and videos with opacity adjustment.
• 4k screen recording and output production.
• Blend modes to smoothly layer images and videos.
• Ability to export project as zip.
• Support for stacking multiple filters on images and videos.
• Customizable Display Area resolution.
• Ability to preview each frame of videos (previous frame and next frame).Enhancements
• High DPI support for latest Windows operating system.
• Faster video production and screen capture with new hardware acceleration engine.
• Raised video output bitrates.
• Improved drag and drop experience, added ability to drag media directly from File Explorer to Timeline.Fixes
- Smartphone videos show up in correct orientation.
- Fixed Microsoft LifeCam webcam detection problems.Known Issues
- AIFF, FLAC, Microsoft GSM, and MKV formats not supported.
- GeForce 840M and certain other processor chips do not have hardware encoder, and, therefore, will not support hardware acceleration.
- AVI encoding is not supported.
- Caption font type, alignment, background color, text color, and opacity will not be remembered when loading a Video Studio 2.0 project file in Video Studio 3.0.
- 1000 file maximum for drag and drop into Media Bin and Timeline.
- Applying a vignette filter on top of any other filter will cause media display to be split with horizontal and vertical lines.
- The audio pattern waveform slightly off for audio at certain zoom levels.
- Output bitrate may not be exact when Intel QSV hardware acceleration is selected.
- Video playback may lag or become out of sync with audio if multiple video tracks are stacked vertically.System RequirementsHardware
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X2 (2GHz or faster)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
- 512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
- 1024 x 768 display resolution or greater (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- 2GB of available hard disk spaceSoftware
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10 (64-bit editions only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+
- Microsoft DirectX 10 or higher
- Microsoft .Net 4.0 or later version (included)ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 v12.0 (Build 1593) [Eng/Rus] >>Canvas X GIS 2019 v19.0 (Build 319) >>ACDSee SeePlus DICOM v9.0 (Build 520) >>ACDSee Video Converter 5 Pro v184.108.40.2069 >>Download: