Exposure X4 Bundle v126.96.36.199Program Type:
RAW photo editor / Photoshop Plug-inDeveloper:
Alien Skin Software, LLCHomepage:
Windows 7+ / Adobe Photoshop CS6, CC 2015+ / Adobe Lightroom 6, CC 2015+ | 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
- усовершенствованный неразрушающий редактор исходных изображений камер в формате RAW, позволяющий с лёгкостью создавать красивые изображения и управлять всеми этапами рабочего процесса. Быстрая производительность, мощные инструменты организации и непревзойдённый творческий подход к редактированию делают Exposure единственным нужным приложением для быстрого превращения фотографий в произведения искусства.
Коллекция Exposure X4 Bundle
объединяет Exposure с отмеченными наградами инструментами Blow Up
для увеличения размеров изображений и Snap Art
для добавления высококачественных специальных эффектов, имитирующих реальные средства изобразительного искусства. Все три инструмента могут работать как самостоятельные приложения или в качестве подключаемых модулей к Lightroom или Photoshop.
Exposure единственный RAW-редактор, разработанный с нуля для точной эмуляции фотоплёнки и великолепных творческих фотографических эффектов. Более 500 заготовок эмулируют культовые аналоговые фотоплёнки, начиная от старинной Дагерротипии и заканчивая современными портретными фотоплёнками, такими как Kodak Portra. Стили, имитирующие низкое качество (Lo-Fi), выцветание (Faded) и перекрёстную обработку (Cross Processing) выходят «за рамки» фотоплёнки, предлагая изящные эффекты. Каждый эффект можно настроить и смешать несколько заготовок, используя обратимое редактирование слоёв и кисти.
Introducing Exposure X4
, the advanced non-destructive RAW editor that enables you to easily create beautiful images and master your entire workflow. Fast performance, powerful organizing tools, and unmatched creative editing make Exposure the only app you need to quickly transform your photos into works of art. Use Exposure as a complete photo editor to master your full workflow, or as a Lightroom or Photoshop plug-in for your creative edits. Use Exposure as a complete photo editor to master your full workflow, or as a Lightroom or Photoshop plug-in for your creative edits.Exposure X4 Bundle
- This integrated collection bundles Exposure with Alien Skin’s award-winning Blow Up
and Snap Art
tools to add high-quality upsizing and natural media special effects.
Exposure is the only RAW editor designed from the ground up for accurate film emulation and gorgeous creative photo effects.
Over 500 presets emulate iconic analog films, ranging from vintage Daguerreotype to modern portrait films like Kodak Portra. Lo-fi, faded, and cross processing looks go beyond film, offering tasteful effects. You can customize each one, and blend multiple presets using Exposure’s non-destructive layering and brushing tools. View all of Exposure’s presets on our presets page >>Gorgeous Editing
Exposure provides all the tools you need to create beautiful images. Hundreds of tasteful presets, extensive retouching tools, non-destructive layering, and gorgeous special effects make Exposure the only product you need to finish your work.
• Customizable Effects. Customize every detail in your images with Exposure’s advanced creative tools. Here are just a few of the possibilities:
- Brush on creative effects and use radial and linear tools for a seamless blend
- Stack multiple presets and adjustments with non-destructive layering
- Refine your portraits with responsive retouching tools
• Beautiful Presets. Over 500 beautiful presets include accurate film emulations that breathe life into your photos. Simulate iconic color or B&W film looks, and explore new creative styles. Customize each one and save as your own preset.
• Uninterrupted Creativity. Exposure speeds you into the creative editing zone and keeps you there. It has all the tools you need to create gorgeous images and organize your photos, so you don’t need to rely on multiple products to finish your images. Accomplish all of your work in a single, intuitive user interface.Lightning-fast Organization
Cruise through your workload using Exposure’s fast, intuitive tools.
• Instant Access. Insert your camera card and begin culling and editing while your images are copying in the background. No waiting on slow imports.
• Intuitive Management. Exposure’s organizing tools give you the power you need, without the hassle or complications of slow catalogs. Exposure uses the same folder structure as your computer, so you’ll feel at home using Exposure to organize your files.
• Efficient Organizing. Keywords, collections, tagging, and rating help you quickly find your best images and keep your library organized.Exposure X3 is the culmination of 25 years of experience creating award-winning image editing apps.
Exposure combines cutting-edge creative tools, stunning special effects, powerful organizing tools, and intuitive design into a fast, reliable RAW editor and organizer.
- Complete RAW photo editor
- Photoshop and Lightroom plug-in support included
- Black-and-white processing
- Non-destructive layers
- Keywords and collections
- Virtual copies
- Selective adjustments
- Portrait retouching
- 500+ customizable presetsExposure X3 All Features >>Supported File Formats
• TIFF, JPEG, DNG, PSD (that have Maximize Compatibility turned on)
• Exposure supports a wide range of RAW camera formats >>Supported Lenses
Exposure automatically corrects lens distortion for many camera lenses >>Exposure X3 Complete Workflow Update
• Improvements to the color controls enable photographers to adjust hue, luminance, and saturation for specific colors. In addition, users can easily target specific colors in their image for detailed adjustments.
• For RAW images that record white balance data, photographers can now specify precise Kelvin values to correct for lighting conditions and unwanted color casts. New white balance presets provide a quick way to set the Kelvin temperature for a specific type of light.
• Photographers can now print their photos directly from Exposure. New print capabilities include numerous preview and margin options, output sharpening, integrated watermarks, grid capability for printing contact sheets, and more.
• Collections see several refinements. New images copied from a photo card are now placed in a Last Copy From Card collection. Optionally, when copying images from their camera card, photographers can choose to add images to any existing collections. Also, when creating a collection, it’s possible to add any images that are currently selected.
• Keywords have been improved with the ability to remove all keywords from a photo and to add and remove keywords from a set. It’s also now possible to import keyword sets from other applications like Lightroom.
• Exposure’s watermarks now have new metadata options, a watermark preview in the Export dialog, and improved control when moving and rotating a watermark.
• A number of miscellaneous improvements include expanded camera support, the ability to backup photos to a second location when copying images from a card, a six image side-by-side layout, a new uninstaller, 15 new presets that mimic Fujifilm in-camera film simulations, and more.New features in Exposure X4
• Improved shadow and highlight recovery enables photographers to extract the maximum amount of detail from their RAW images, and faster photo processing times speed up their editing.
• Photographers now have complete control of the placement and rotation of Exposure’s high-quality light effects. This makes it possible to precisely place natural-looking effects like sun rays and light leaks in an image, enabling gorgeous new creative looks.
• The new transform tools enable photographers to easily correct tilted or skewed perspective, such as keystoning of buildings in architectural photography.
• The addition of monitored folders for tethered shooting is great news for studio photographers, who can now edit, cull, and share images from Exposure during a shoot.
• Smart collections make use of Exposure’s robust metadata handling to automatically populate collections based on camera metadata and criteria that photographers specify. Keywords, ratings, folder location, and shutter speed are among the metadata that Exposure can query to build a smart collection. This helps to automate the process of image organization, enabling photographers to focus on creative choices.
• Exposure’s already considerable speed gets a boost with several ways: file exports are now up to 60% faster, image rendering is up to 30% faster, and launch times have been reduced by a third.
• Additional enhancements include the following:
- New print presets for standard paper sizes, making it easy to print photos directly from Exposure
- A Lightroom migration tool that brings Lightroom organizational metadata such as keywords and ratings into Exposure, helping those who want to use existing photo libraries with Exposure
- Ability to inspect RGB values at any position in a photo, for accurate color correction and color grading
- Expanded workflow options for image copying and exporting
- Support for additional cameras and lenses, including popular models from Fujifilm, Canon, Sigma, Sony, Nikon, and OlympusSystem Requirements
- Microsoft Windows: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- An Intel Core 2 processor or compatible
- A monitor with 1280 x 768 resolution or greaterThe plug-in requirements
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 or newer
- Adobe Lightroom 6 or Adobe Lightroom CC 2015 or newerDownload: