The Foundry MARI 4.2v1Program Type:
3D digital paint toolDeveloper:
The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.Homepage:
Windows 7+, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
- творческий инструмент, для текстурирования 3D-моделей, который может обрабатывать экстремальные проекты. MARI была разработана в Weta Digital для обработки массивного комплекса, высоко детализированные работы, созданные в Mari были использованы в таких проектах, как блокбастеры "Район № 9", "Милые кости" и "Аватар".
Набор инструментов Mari, оставляет далеко позади многие автономные 2D-системы, и позволяет дизайнерам сосредоточиться на живописи. Программа имеет гибкий пользовательский интерфейс. Вы можете рисовать прямо на модели и просматривать результаты сразу. Экономьте время и выведите текстурирование далеко за пределы ранее возможного!
От аналогов (Zbrush, Mudbox, Blender, 3d-Coat) Mari отличается поддержкой в несколько тысяч раз больших текстур (32K x 32K пикселей) на модель, большей скоростью работы с большими текстурами, расширенными возможностями визуализации, гибким движком кистей, поддержкой анимации и возможностью создания анимированных текстур.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_windows_ru.txt'
With the artist-friendly 3D paint tools you need to make the most of your creativity, together with the power and performance to handle even the most complex assets, MARI
is the clear choice for today’s challenging VFX, animation and games productions. Supported by the world’s most advanced layering system, MARI is capable of handling high-resolution textures and millions of polygons without ever compromising on speed or efficiency. It also provides a fully customizable user interface that lets you work just the way you want.
Able to handle millions of polygons and multiple high-resolution textures without slowing down, MARI takes care of the technical issues so you can focus your energy on applying detail where it matters most. The powerful and intuitive layering system lets you mix paint with procedurals, filters, color correction and masks—painting directly onto 3D models in a fluid and flexible way.
Featuring a real-time interactive environment that directly supports Arnold, V-Ray, Redshift and Unreal shaders, plus a fully integrated workflow with MODO for rendering and baking, MARI gives you the confidence that your textures will look the way you intended in the end result. And as you’d expect from The Foundry, MARI offers all the avenues for customization you need to make it a perfect fit in your pipeline.Why MARI?
• Paint quickly and intuitively in 3D with artist-friendly paint tools, powerful layering, adjustments, procedurals and advanced masking
• Keep your creativity flowing in an interactive environment that won’t slow you down, even with the most complex assets and highest resolution textures
• Work in a high-fidelity context that closely matches your target platform, with physically based BRDF shading and HDR environment lighting.
• Eliminate frustrating and time-consuming multi-application workflows with integrated Arnold, V-Ray, Redshift and Unreal shaders, and MODO rendering and baking
• Enjoy seamless pipeline integration with support for industry-standard formats, OpenColorIO, extensive APIs and Python scriptingNew features MARI 4
• Project Startup
. The New Project Dialog layout has been refreshed with new tabs for setting up the initial project lighting. When using channel presets, Mari now automatically builds a shader and connects the created channels to the corresponding Node Graph shader inputs.
• Export Manager
. A new Export Manager Dialog for managing the batch exporting of channels and Bake Point nodes has been implemented. You can now configure and manage multiple export targets from the same source, as well as perform format conversions during export.
• Palettes Toolbar
. A new Palettes toolbar that contains a button for each of Mari's palettes has been introduced. This allows for quick and easy access to your palettes. See Using the Palettes Toolbar.
• Tool Grouping
. With so many tools stacked in a toolbar, on some systems they would not all fit on screen. Mari's tools of similar function have been grouped under a single button in the Tools toolbar. See Toolbars.
• Node Graph's Advanced Mode
. Having the full Node Graph locked away behind a preference was an obstacle. So the basic Node Graph mode has been removed and the Advanced mode is now standard. This unlocks the full Node Graph in Non-Commercial too. See Node Graph.
• Texture Sets Palette
. There is now a palette for managing texture sets inside of Mari. You can drag-and-drop to load multiple related images, texture sets, into the Image Manager in a single action. The first supported texture sets are from Megascans with a dedicated tab that can browse through the keywords and tags that come with each downloaded library item. See Texture Sets Palette.
• UI Declutter
. The HUD has been updated to match Modo’s style. Various control palettes have been merged and tools have been grouped together to declutter the UI. The Projection palette has been merged with the Painting Palette and the Brush Editor palette has been removed. To create custom brushes in Mari 4.0, adjust the brush properties in the Tool Properties Palette. Then drag the new brush preview from the toolbar to your shelf for later use. See Configuring Brushes.
• Drag and Drop Fill Mechanism
. A drag-and-drop triggered mechanism can now be used to fill your current item selection with the color being dropped. The fill works across all selection modes (Object, Patch, and Face). When using the Marquee Select tool, dragging a color to the canvas fills the selected area of the paint buffer. See Selection Functions.
• Color and Control Precision
. The Colors Palette is now scalable for better precision, and the component sliders have been improved to show the resulting color at each point along the control. You can now adjust numerical values with your keyboard and mouse wheel as you would in Nuke. See Changing Numerical Values.
• Group Layer Workflow
. The Layers Palette is now more intuitive when working with Group layers. Creating new Group layers, with layers selected, now groups those layers inside the new Group Layer. Creating new layers when a Group Layer is selected, adds those new layers to the selected Group Layer. See Adding and Removing Layer Groups.
• Curve Editor
. A curve attribute now displays as a grayscale gradient in Mari's properties panels and a separate, scalable curve editor window displays to allow for precise editing.
• Principled BRDF
. Mari now contains a new shader, which is based on the 2012 paper from Brent Burley of Walt Disney Animation Studios, describing a BRDF shader that follows a set of principles to make BRDF shader control more intuitive, less complex, and artist friendly. See Principled BRDF .
• OpenSubdiv 3.1
. The latest features from OpenSubdiv, including scheme choice, geometry, and UV boundary interpolation methods have been added. Mari now matches renderer mesh subdivision more closely, increasing efficiency when painting. See Subdividing Objects.
• VFX Platform 2017
. All libraries present in the VFX reference platform have been upgraded to the versions stated in the 2017 edition (http://www.vfxplatform.com). See Appendix C: External Software.
• Extended Source Grade
. The source grade mechanism has been extended to match the grading controls available in the grade adjustment layer.
• Palette Expansion
. You can now maximize/minimize any palette by pressing the spacebar while the pointer is hovered over the palette. This allows you to easily focus on a single palette.
• Mari Per-Version User Preferences
. Mari's user preference files are now saved with the application version embedded in the file names. This allows you to switch between different versions of Mari without the danger of corrupting the UI layout or preferences.MARI Features >>MARI Release Notes >>System Requirements
- Windows 7 64-bit or higherMinimum hardware requirements
- Quad-core processor
- 10+GB disk space available for caching and temporary files
- At least 4GB RAM
- Display with 1680x1050 pixel resolution
- An NVIDIA or AMD* graphics card with the latest drivers, 1GB of graphics memory
- OpenGL 3.2* or higher
* Displacement preview is currently only available on the cards and drivers that support OpenGL 4.0 or newer.Recommended System Requirements
- 2.5+ Ghz Quad-core processor
- 250+ GB disk space available for caching and temporary files. SSD is preferable.
- 16GB RAM w/ additional virtual memory*
- Display with 1920x1080 pixel resolution
- An NVIDIA or AMD* graphics card with the latest drivers, 2+ GB of graphics memory
- OpenGL 4.4 or higher support.
* The use of virtual memory improves stability and helps prevent data loss on large projects.
While these are the recommended specifications for most users, requirements may vary depending on usage.Tested Graphics Cards
- AMD Radeon HD - D500
- NVIDIA Titan X
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660TI / GT 650M / GT 675M
- NVIDIA Quadro 4000 / K4200 / K5000 / M6000 / M6000 24 GBDownload: