Silhouette v7.0.7Program Type:
Video FX, RotoscopingDeveloper:
Windows Vista/7/8, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
открывает новые горизонты и значительно поднимает планку возможностей инструментов ротоскопинга в пост-продакшн. Среди основных улучшений и нововведений последней версии следует отметить полную поддержку стереоскопического процесса, удостоенные наград roto и paint, а также кейинг, Power Matte, эффекты и композитинг с поддержкой стерео. EXR-интегрированные стерео кадры могут быть использованы, как медиа в любом спектре поддерживаемых форматов файлов.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'
Invaluable in post-production, Silhouette
continues to bring best of class tools to the visual effects industry. As a fully featured GPU accelerated compositing system, its standout features are award winning rotoscoping and non-destructive paint as well as keying, matting, warping, morphing, and a total of 138 different nodes - all stereo enabled.
Developed over the years with input by those working in the trenches, Silhouette runs like a well oiled machine and is easy to use. You will be up to speed with minimal effort and have the tools you need to handle the most challenging of shots. As visual effects artists in previous lives, we understand your challenges and timelines. Our goal is to help you get the job done right, on time and on budget.FeaturesRoto
• Unlimited number of animated B-spline, X-Spline or Bezier shapes
• Stereoscopic rotoscoping workflow and tools
• Integrated Motion Tracker that can apply motion data to points or shapes
• Planar tracker provides automatic, markerless motion analysis and tracking
• Support for open or closed shapes
• Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner pin shapes and groups of shapes
• Point-by-Point variable edge softness
• Realistic motion blur
• Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
• Independent shape viewing and hiding
• User-definable names, colors, blurs and blend modes for each shape
• Preview shape animation over image
• Shape import and export
• Composite preview and rendering
• Support for video fields and 3:2 PulldownPaint
• Innovative non-destructive raster paint allows rotoscoping and keying changes without having to re-paint
• Paint on both stereo images simultaneously using an adjustable interocular offset
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Clone, Color, Color Correct, Drag, Eraser, Grain, Mosaic, Repair and Scatter brushes
• Stereoscopic paint workflow and tools
• Sophisticated cloning interface
• Motion track, position, scale, rotate and corner pin Clone sources
• Onion-Skin and Align tools to match up elements
• High dynamic range painting in Float, 16 bit and 8 bitEffects
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Color, Color Correct, Grain, Mosaic, Scatter and Scratch filters
• Assign filters to shapes and layers
• Animateable filter parametersKeying
• Interactive image matting tool
• DV/HD deartifacting
• Multiple matte creation
• Color suppression
• Sophisticated matte manipulationArchitecture
• Node based workflow
• Stereoscopic viewing and editing
• Command-Line Rendering
• Scripting and Actions
• OpenGL accelerated animation engine
• Multi-processor support
• Proxy management for large image sizesNew Features in Silhouette 7
• Sequence Editor. Silhouette can perform editing tasks such as cutting, joining, moving, copying, replacing, trimming, retiming and repeating clips in the Sequence Editor.
• Planar Tracker. The Silhouette Planar Tracker has undergone a major upgrade.
Previously only detecting features based on corners, the Planar Tracker can now track edges and ridges resulting in excellent results even with textureless objects. To achieve the best tracking result, you can choose between Auto, Corners, Edges or Ridges tracking feature modes as well as Perspective, Affine and Translation motion models. Partial occlusions are handled, in most
cases, without the need for subtract shapes while Drift Compensation algorithms are implemented to reduce tracker drift and to fine tune the result.
• Roto. - Combine Shapes. Copies selected points from a source shape between the selected points of a target shape.
- Extract Shape. Extracts the selected points of a shape into a new closed shape.
- Extrapolate Shapes. Shape start and end keyframes can now use Timeline extrapolation. This removes the need to add an extra keyframe on both sides to account for motion blur.
- Reshape - Magnetic Mode (RR). Points near the cursor move more than points farther away.
• Paint. - Clone Brush Transform On-Screen Controls. The Paint > Clone brush transform on-screen controls were re-written so that they are now always visible regardless of zoom level. All transform controls are always available including corner-pin, rotation, scale, translation as well as the newly added skew controls.
- Clone > Warp. The Clone > Warp allows you to warp specific image areas using pins, while leaving other areas untouched. Adjustments can range from subtle nip and tucks to something more obvious like repositioning an arm or leg.
- Cutout Brush. Cuts out a portion of the image based on a rectangular selection, taking into account alpha if it exists, and paints using the cutout.
• Stabilization. Previously, stabilization was limited to the active layer. Now, when the Stabilize icon is clicked, a list of all available nodes/layers are available to choose from. Once a layer is selected, stabilization is performed by the Viewer based on the selected layer’s tracking data.
• Trees Window > Node Grouping. Nodes in the Trees window can be grouped, collapsed or expanded.
• Smooth (Catmull-Rom) Interpolation. Smooth (Catmull-Rom) interpolation creates a smooth animation curve between keyframes. Shapes using Smooth (Catmull-Rom) interpolation in Silhouette exactly match the result in Nuke when exported.
• PySide Integration. Silhouette now includes PySide2 integration for the creation of custom docks, widgets, and dialogs.
• Tracker > Smooth. Previously, only point trackers could be smoothed to remove jitter. Now, both point trackers and planar tracked layers can be smoothed using the Smooth button located below Pre-Processing.
• New Nodes. The following new nodes were added.
- Frost. A Frost filter was added to the Diffusion node group. Frost glows highlights and reduces contrast while softening facial blemishes and wrinkles.
- Lens Flare. A Lens Flare filter was added to the Light node group. Lens flares are produced by the scattering or flaring of light within a lens when pointed into a bright light. Although an image aberration, lens flares can be added for dramatic effect and are created by combining the following elements: Caustic, Chroma Bands, Chroma Ring, Circle, Circles, Disc, Edge Streak, Ellipse, Fan Rays, Hot Spot, Polygon, Polygons, Radial Streaks, Random Spikes, Ring, Spikes, Spiral Rays, Star, Star Caustic, and Stripe. 331 optical lens flare presets are included along with a Flare Editor where you can create your own flares.
- Pin Warp. Pin Warp allows you to warp specific image areas using pins, while leaving other areas untouched. Adjustments can range from subtle nip and tucks to something more obvious like repositioning an arm or leg.
• Source Clip In and Out Points. Each clip in the Sources window can have a different in and out point which are used when creating a new session or editing in the Sequence Editor. Doubleclicking on a clip in the Sources window loads it into the Viewer and Mark IN and Mark OUT icons appear.
• Sources Window Icons. Import and New Sequence icons have been added to the Sources window. Also, the new Search field makes it easy to find clips or sequences.
• Backup Chooser. File > Open Backup opens a browser that lists the available backups by date and time which can then be loaded.
• Managing Media Paths. You can now virtualize media paths in order to improve asset sharing between users, asset management and render servers by specifying the file path with a SFX_MEDIA environment variable.This is accomplished through a default SfxContentResolver that maps a “sfx” scheme to the SFX_MEDIA environment variable, and vice versa. When importing media that is nested under SFX_MEDIA, it will replace the beginning of the path with “sfx://”.
• Preferences. A Shape > Interpolation Engine preference was added with Temporal and Spatial (Nuke-compatible) choices that apply only to shapes. Temporal enables all interpolation types except for Smooth (Catmull-Rom) while Spatial (Nukecompatible) is limited to Smooth (Catmull-Rom), Hold and Extrapolate. This ensures that shapes using Smooth (Catmull-Rom) interpolation in Silhouette exactly match the result in Nuke when exported.Changes
• Halo Renamed to Mist. Diffusion > Halo was renamed to Mist.
• Net and Silk > Temperature. The Temperature group in Diffusion > Net and Silk was replaced with the Color Correct group.
• Paint Node
- Clone 1-5 Inputs Renamed. The Paint node’s Clone 1-5 inputs were renamed to Input 1-5 since other brushes can also use inputs.
- Default Settings. When a new Paint node is created, the settings are now at their default rather the previous Paint node's state.
- Self-Overlapping Roto Shapes. Shapes that overlap themselves subtracted where they overlapped. Now, the overlapping area is added instead of being subtracted.
- Tagging Points. Tag is now a toggle and is either enabled or not. Untag was then removed from the Reshape pop-up menu
• Stabilizing A Nested Layer. When a nested layer is selected for stabilization, the transforms of the parent layers are now combined with the current layer.
• Transform. The Transform > Wrap Edges control was removed since the Transform node no longer clips its output.
• Zoom Shortcut Keys. + and = zoom in and - zooms out in the Viewer and Trees windows. The previous I and O shortcut keys for zooming are now used for marking the source clip in and out points.Compatibility
• File Formats: Cineon, DPX, IFF, JPEG, OpenEXR, PNG, SGI/RGB, TIFF and TARGA
• Export Autodesk/Discreet gMask, Elastic Reality, Eyeon Fusion, Nuke and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Import Commotion, Elastic Reality and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Mask interchange with After Effects using the Silhouette Shape Import/Export Plug-in
• Export After Effects, Autodesk, Nuke and Shake 4.x trackers
• Import After Effects Corner-Pin, Nuke 8+ and Shake 4.x trackersWhat's new in build v7.0.7: BUG FIXES
- Nuke Export of Planar Tracked Shapes in Nested Layers. Exporting shapes in nested, planar tracked layers did not work properly.
- Transform and Reshape Tool State. If the Transform tool was set to Points mode and the Reshape tool to Magnet mode, clicking on either of the icons switched it to the default tool's mode. Now, the state of the tool is remembered.System Requirements
- Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 7 64 bit and up
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Three-button mouse or Wacom tabletRecommended Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolutionPlug-ins
- Adobe After Effects CC and aboveDownload: