Sapphire Plug-ins version 3.0 for Avid AVX ProductsProgram Type:
Windows, Mac OSX File Size:
13.4Mb, 17.9MbSapphire Plug-ins for Avid AVX Products
- пакет из более чем 200 плагинов для обработки изображений и синтеза, разделенных на несколько категорий: освещение, стилизация, искажение, наведение резкости, эффекты перехода и т.д. Каждое дополнение имеет набор параметров, которые можно анимировать, благодаря чему количество эффектов, которые можно получить с помощью плагинов, увеличивается во много раз. Sapphire Plug-ins for Avid AVX Products работает с программами: Media Composer, Symphony, Xpress, Xpress Pro, Newscutter, и DS.
--------------------------------------------------------Sapphire Plug-ins for Avid AVX Products
equips digital artists with a collection of over 200 state-of-the-art image processing and synthesis effects such as: Glows, EdgeRays, LensFlare, Lightning, FilmEffect, Warps and Textures. The effects seamlessly integrate into a number of editing and compositing systems including: Media Composer, Symphony, Xpress, Xpress Pro, Newscutter, and DS
Sapphire Plug-ins have become the industry standard for high-end visual effects creation by providing unrivaled image quality, a unique organic look, and ease of use. They have been used extensively in an array of television programs, music videos and feature films, including: Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3, Spider-Man 1, 2 and 3, Superman Returns, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Star Wars - Episode I, II and III, Sin City, The Matrix trilogy, X-Men 1, 2 and 3, Titanic, Lost and CSI. Features:
- 36 new effects in v3 including TVDamage, Technicolor, WarpCornerPin, Swish3D, GradientMulti, Shape, ZDefocus, many new transitions, textures and other new effects.
- 15 new lens flare types, improved Glare, and revamped RackDefocus.
- Support for Windows Vista and 64bit operating systems.
- Sequences with old Sapphire versions can be automatically promoted to v3, using recent Avid versions.
- Single click application of effects to titles and keys.
- On-screen widgets for visual control of many parameters.
- Optional background and mask inputs.
- Support for both AVX1 and AVX2, including the new AVX2 keyframe model.
- Over 220 total plug-ins for image processing and synthesis.
- Conformable and supported on all Avid products so you can start on Media Composer or Xpress Pro and finish on Symphony or DS, as long as they are running the same Sapphire and AVX versions.
- All plug-ins have many options and parameters that can be adjusted and animated for an unlimited range of effects.
- Easy to use and fully integrated with Avid's user interface.
- Resolution independent, antialiased, high quality images.
- RGBA support for all Avid products.
- Multi-processor support for faster rendering.
- 16bit image formats are supported.
- Remote Processing is supported on DS.
- Online hyperlinked documentation. Sapphire Plug-ins for Avid AVX Products v3.0 on Windows is now available for:
- Media Composer any version
- Media Composer Meridien v8 or greater
- Symphony any version
- Xpress Pro any version
- Xpress DV any version
- Xpress v2 or greater
- Newscutter v3 or greater
- DS or DS Nitris v8 or greater (use v2 or v1 for older versions)Sapphire Plug-ins for Avid AVX Products v3.0 on Mac is now available for:
- Media Composer 2.0 or greater
- Symphony 1.0 or greater
- Xpress Pro 5.0 or greaterWhat's new in Sapphire Plug-ins version 3 for Avid ProductsNew effects
1. TVDamage simulates various artifacts of television broadcast and display such as static, ghosting, interference, and more.
2. Deband removes banding artifacts from a clip by diffusing pixels across the banded areas while keeping the original edges intact.
3. WarpCornerPin performs a 3D perspective warp of the source image to align the corners with the four indicated points.
4. GradientMulti generates a smooth multi-color gradient using multiple control points, and optionally combines the gradient with a background clip.
5. Shape draws a shape into the image. Shapes range from polygons and circles to stars, flower shapes, and swirled starfish shapes.
6. Technicolor2Strip simulates a Technicolor 2-strip film process to give the look of 1930s Technicolor film.
7. Technicolor3Strip simulates a Technicolor 3-strip film process to give the look of 1935-1955 Technicolor film.
8. BlurDirectional blurs the source clip in a given direction.
9. ZDefocus defocuses areas of the source clip by different amounts using depth values from a ZBuffer input.
10. ZBlur blurs areas of the source clip by different amounts using depth values from a ZBuffer input.
11. ZGlow glows areas of the source clip by different widths using depth values from a ZBuffer input.
12. Swish3D dissolves between two input clips while performing 3D moves on each.
13. TVChannelChange performs a transition by simulating a channel change on an old television set.
14. WipePlasma transitions between two input clips using a moving plasma texture.
15. WipePointalize wipes by adding random polygon brush shapes from one clip onto another.
16. WipeWeave transitions using a texture resembling woven strands.
17. WipeMoire transitions using a pattern of overlapping concentric rings.
18. DissolveLensFlare transitions between two clips using an animated lens flare.
19. DissolveEdgeRays transitions between two clips while applying beams of light from the image edges.
20. DissolveGlint transitions between two clips while applying a star shaped glint effect.
21. DissolveGlintRainbow transitions between two clips while applying a star shaped glint rainbow effect.
22. DissolveDefocus dissolves between two clips while defocusing/focusing each.
23. DissolveTiles transitions between two input clips by shifting tile shaped sections of each.
24. DissolveDistort interpolates between two clips while distorting each using the other as a lens.
25. TextureFlux creates a moving texture of fluctuating liquid or cellular patterns.
26. TextureLoops generates a pattern of overlapping loop shapes.
27. TextureNeurons creates a moving texture resembling moving nerve cell tendrils.
28. TextureTiles draws a repeating pattern of hexagons, triangles, diamonds, or stars.
29. TileScramble scrambles the clip into rectangular tiles.
30. Convolve can create a wide variety of blur effects using arbitrary filter shapes and coloration by performing a mathematical convolution of two input clips.
31. ConvolveComp convolves a kernel with front and back clips separately and composites them using a matte.
32. ZConvolve convolves areas of the source clip using a kernel which is scaled by different amounts using depth values from a ZBuffer input.
33. Light3D performs 3D relighting of a clip using a second input clip describing the surface normals.
34. TriTone generate a 3-color version of the source clip in the lows, midtones, and highlights.
35. QuadTone is similar to TriTone but generates a 4-color version of the source clip.
36. ShowBadColors colorizes pixels that fall outside a given color range. New features and parameters:
1. Windows Vista and 64bit operating systems are supported.
2. Sequences with old versions of Sapphire Plug-ins can be automatically promoted to Sapphire v3, using recent Avid versions.
3. LensFlare has 15 new flare types and new parameters to adjust the look of the flares. It also has an optional Mask input which can adjust the color and brightness of the flares.
4. LensFlareAutoTrack can track and render flares at multiple hotspots using a new Max Hotspots parameter.
5. RackDefocus includes new Shape, Roundness, and Boost Highlights parameters, as well as improved performance.
6. Glare includes 4 new Glare Types and new parameters to adjust the look of the glares, and has improved performance. The Convolve:Even If Slow option has been removed, since convolve mode should be consistently faster.
7. Glint has new Blur Glint, Hue Shift, and Invert Mask parameters.
8. Glow has new Show Threshold, Invert Mask, and Combine parameters.
9. Bleach Bypass has a new Scale Colors parameter.
10. EdgeFlash has Forground and Background color correction parameters.
11. ZFog has simpler parameters for adjusting the depth range.
12. DistortChroma has new Color, Brightness, and White Balance parameters.
13. Sharpen has independent controls for luma, chroma, and RGB channels.
14. Blur and BlurChroma have new Mix With Source, Invert Mask, and Mask Use pameters.
15. TimeDisplace has a new Invert Mask parameter.
16. Some on-screen widgets have rollover tips that display their name. Download: