Silhouette v6.1.14Program Type:
Video FX, RotoscopingDeveloper:
Windows Vista/7/8, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
открывает новые горизонты и значительно поднимает планку возможностей инструментов ротоскопинга в пост-продакшн. Среди основных улучшений и нововведений последней версии следует отметить полную поддержку стереоскопического процесса, удостоенные наград roto и paint, а также кейинг, Power Matte, эффекты и композитинг с поддержкой стерео. EXR-интегрированные стерео кадры могут быть использованы, как медиа в любом спектре поддерживаемых форматов файлов.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'
Invaluable in post-production, Silhouette
continues to bring best of class tools to the visual effects industry. As a fully featured GPU accelerated compositing system, its standout features are award winning rotoscoping and non-destructive paint as well as keying, matting, warping, morphing, and a total of 138 different nodes - all stereo enabled.
Developed over the years with input by those working in the trenches, Silhouette runs like a well oiled machine and is easy to use. You will be up to speed with minimal effort and have the tools you need to handle the most challenging of shots. As visual effects artists in previous lives, we understand your challenges and timelines. Our goal is to help you get the job done right, on time and on budget.FeaturesRoto
• Unlimited number of animated B-spline, X-Spline or Bezier shapes
• Stereoscopic rotoscoping workflow and tools
• Integrated Motion Tracker that can apply motion data to points or shapes
• Planar tracker provides automatic, markerless motion analysis and tracking
• Support for open or closed shapes
• Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner pin shapes and groups of shapes
• Point-by-Point variable edge softness
• Realistic motion blur
• Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
• Independent shape viewing and hiding
• User-definable names, colors, blurs and blend modes for each shape
• Preview shape animation over image
• Shape import and export
• Composite preview and rendering
• Support for video fields and 3:2 PulldownPaint
• Innovative non-destructive raster paint allows rotoscoping and keying changes without having to re-paint
• Paint on both stereo images simultaneously using an adjustable interocular offset
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Clone, Color, Color Correct, Drag, Eraser, Grain, Mosaic, Repair and Scatter brushes
• Stereoscopic paint workflow and tools
• Sophisticated cloning interface
• Motion track, position, scale, rotate and corner pin Clone sources
• Onion-Skin and Align tools to match up elements
• High dynamic range painting in Float, 16 bit and 8 bitEffects
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Color, Color Correct, Grain, Mosaic, Scatter and Scratch filters
• Assign filters to shapes and layers
• Animateable filter parametersKeying
• Interactive image matting tool
• DV/HD deartifacting
• Multiple matte creation
• Color suppression
• Sophisticated matte manipulationArchitecture
• Node based workflow
• Stereoscopic viewing and editing
• Command-Line Rendering
• Scripting and Actions
• OpenGL accelerated animation engine
• Multi-processor support
• Proxy management for large image sizesCompatibility
• File Formats: Cineon, DPX, IFF, JPEG, OpenEXR, PNG, SGI/RGB, TIFF and TARGA
• Export Autodesk/Discreet gMask, Elastic Reality, Eyeon Fusion, Nuke and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Import Commotion, Elastic Reality and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Mask interchange with After Effects using the Silhouette Shape Import/Export Plug-in
• Export After Effects, Autodesk, Nuke and Shake 4.x trackers
• Import After Effects Corner-Pin, Nuke 8+ and Shake 4.x trackersWhat's new in build v6.1.14: FEATURES
- Allow Backups To Be Stored In A Global Location. A global location for project backups can be specified with the SFX_BACKUP_DIR environment variable. This is similar to SFX_AUTOSAVE_DIR, and allows backup files to be stored outside of the project bundle.
- Import SXR as Multi-View Stereo Images. SXR files are now imported with stereo L/R already hooked up.
- Morph > Use Input Alpha. Added a Use Input Alpha option that ignores the transparency value and just warps the input alpha.
- Paint > Duplicate L>R and R>L. You can now duplicate the selected paint strokes L>R or R>L, instead of the previous behavior of duplicating all strokes.
- Scripting > Viewer Proxy Mode. Added an attribute for viewer proxy mode.BUG FIXES
- Camera Shake. Camera Shake was not working at some speed settings.
- Color Node and Resize Crash. Connecting a Resize node to a Color node and then adjusting the Resize node caused a crash.
- Depth - Render. A recent update prevented the depth channel from rendering.
- Depth - View Depth at Proxy Resolutions. In the Depth node, the depth map did not display correctly at proxy resolutions.
- Nuke Exporter Problem - Open Shapes. B-Spline and X-Spline open shapes in a sub layer would export without animation.
- Nuke Tracker Import More Robust. Nuke tracker import is more robust and handles different Nuke tracker versions.
- Resize Crash. Resize could crash in certain situations.
- Roto - Shape > Color > Fill Opacity > Brightness Difference. With Color > Fill Opacity enabled at an opacity less than 100%, enabling motion blur changed the brightness of the fill.
- Roto - Shape > Color > Fill Opacity > Motion Blur and Black Edges. If Color > Fill Opacity was enabled on a shape with motion blur, there was a black border.
- Roto - Outline Rendering Artifacts. If an outlined shape with round caps had end-points near each other, it could generate artifacts and slow down.
- Roto Blend - Keyframes Not Visible in Timeline. Shape keyframes were not displayed in the Timeline when using the Roto Blend node.
- Roto Blend - No Input. Roto Blend now renders even without a source attached.
- Shake SSF Export Crash. Exporting Shake SSF shapes caused a crash.
- Tracker - Import. Silhouette could not import a Nuke tracker that it exported.
- Trees Window > Toggle Enable State Tool Tip Wrong. The tool tip for Toggle Enable State in the Trees window was E instead of d.
- X-Spline Feather. In some cases, X-Spline shape points could not be feathered.System Requirements
- Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 7 64 bit and up
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Three-button mouse or Wacom tabletRecommended Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolutionPlug-ins
- Adobe After Effects CC and aboveDownload: