Swipes! v39: In A Flash 2 (SD PAL)Type:
.mov, .wavFile Size:
651MbSwipes! v39: In A Flash 2
- анимированные видео-переходы с альфа-каналом. Это вспышки, сияния, мерцания, звездочки, переливы и игра света. Для каждого ролика предоставляются звуковые эффекты. Эти видео-переходы могут быть использованы в любой программе видеомонтажа.
----------------------------Swipes! v39: In A Flash 2
- More color, more glitter, more glow! This volume continues where its predecessor left off -- with its own unique collection of shining, flashing waves of light and sparkling, gleaming particles. Once again the action is fast but meaningful. A shimmering purple curtain swings its folds on-screen, while a glowing wavelength pattern echoes eerily as it rises and falls off -- use these colorful events to move from one scene to the next in an eye-catching way that won't interfere with your production's flow.What is a Full Screen Swipe?
A Full Screen Swipe is defined by Digital Juice as a full color transition that covers the screen completely at some point during the animation. This point in the animation is called the "Switch Frame." This full-screen frame is used to cover the edit between the video sources. The full-screen portion of the animation only lasts a few frames, just long enough to mask the cut between your two clips. The effect is a seamless transition from Clip A to Clip B.What is a Double Alpha Swipe?
Starting with Volume 13, we've introduced a brand new type of Swipe known as a Double Alpha Swipe. A Double Alpha Swipe is defined by Digital Juice as a full color transition that does not cover the screen fully at any point in the animation, but instead uses an additional animation known as a Traveling Matte to transition the video. With a Double Alpha Swipe, at some point Clip A, Clip B, and the Swipe Animation are all seen on the screen at the same time.
The above example clearly demonstrates the use of a double alpha channel Swipe. Here you see Video Source A, Video Source B, and the Swipe Animation are all on the screen at the same time. Without the second Alpha channel acting as a traveling matte it would be impossible to create this kind of transition.Features
- Animated Transitional Wipes: 30-SD(PAL)
- 60 Matching Sound FX
- 2 - Sound effects per wipe
- 1.5 Seconds average length
- Provided at 60 FPS for super smooth interlaced and progressive playback.
- QuickTime format
- Directly importable into After Effects or similar compositing software
Внимание! У вас нет прав для просмотра скрытого текста.