Silhouette v6.1.13Program Type:
Video FX, RotoscopingDeveloper:
Windows Vista/7/8, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
открывает новые горизонты и значительно поднимает планку возможностей инструментов ротоскопинга в пост-продакшн. Среди основных улучшений и нововведений последней версии следует отметить полную поддержку стереоскопического процесса, удостоенные наград roto и paint, а также кейинг, Power Matte, эффекты и композитинг с поддержкой стерео. EXR-интегрированные стерео кадры могут быть использованы, как медиа в любом спектре поддерживаемых форматов файлов.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'
Invaluable in post-production, Silhouette
continues to bring best of class tools to the visual effects industry. As a fully featured GPU accelerated compositing system, its standout features are award winning rotoscoping and non-destructive paint as well as keying, matting, warping, morphing, and a total of 138 different nodes - all stereo enabled.
Developed over the years with input by those working in the trenches, Silhouette runs like a well oiled machine and is easy to use. You will be up to speed with minimal effort and have the tools you need to handle the most challenging of shots. As visual effects artists in previous lives, we understand your challenges and timelines. Our goal is to help you get the job done right, on time and on budget.FeaturesRoto
• Unlimited number of animated B-spline, X-Spline or Bezier shapes
• Stereoscopic rotoscoping workflow and tools
• Integrated Motion Tracker that can apply motion data to points or shapes
• Planar tracker provides automatic, markerless motion analysis and tracking
• Support for open or closed shapes
• Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner pin shapes and groups of shapes
• Point-by-Point variable edge softness
• Realistic motion blur
• Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
• Independent shape viewing and hiding
• User-definable names, colors, blurs and blend modes for each shape
• Preview shape animation over image
• Shape import and export
• Composite preview and rendering
• Support for video fields and 3:2 PulldownPaint
• Innovative non-destructive raster paint allows rotoscoping and keying changes without having to re-paint
• Paint on both stereo images simultaneously using an adjustable interocular offset
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Clone, Color, Color Correct, Drag, Eraser, Grain, Mosaic, Repair and Scatter brushes
• Stereoscopic paint workflow and tools
• Sophisticated cloning interface
• Motion track, position, scale, rotate and corner pin Clone sources
• Onion-Skin and Align tools to match up elements
• High dynamic range painting in Float, 16 bit and 8 bitEffects
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Color, Color Correct, Grain, Mosaic, Scatter and Scratch filters
• Assign filters to shapes and layers
• Animateable filter parametersKeying
• Interactive image matting tool
• DV/HD deartifacting
• Multiple matte creation
• Color suppression
• Sophisticated matte manipulationArchitecture
• Node based workflow
• Stereoscopic viewing and editing
• Command-Line Rendering
• Scripting and Actions
• OpenGL accelerated animation engine
• Multi-processor support
• Proxy management for large image sizesCompatibility
• File Formats: Cineon, DPX, IFF, JPEG, OpenEXR, PNG, SGI/RGB, TIFF and TARGA
• Export Autodesk/Discreet gMask, Elastic Reality, Eyeon Fusion, Nuke and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Import Commotion, Elastic Reality and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Mask interchange with After Effects using the Silhouette Shape Import/Export Plug-in
• Export After Effects, Autodesk, Nuke and Shake 4.x trackers
• Import After Effects Corner-Pin, Nuke 8+ and Shake 4.x trackersWhat's new in build v6.1.13: CHANGES
- Tree Window Shortcuts
- The Trees window had hard coded E (Extract Nodes) and D (Disable/Enable Nodes) keyboard shortcuts. These shortcuts have been added to the keybinds.py file so they can be easily changed.
- The new binds are at the end of the keybinds.py file:
- fx.trees.bind("e", "ExtractNodes")
- fx.trees.bind("d", "ToggleNodeEnable")BUG FIXES
- Round Open Shape Caps Problem. Round open shape caps had rendering artifacts on the last point.
- Duplicating Shapes Set The Wrong Eye. When using Edit > Duplicate, Silhouette always set the copied view to the current view, rather than using the original object's view.
- Command-line Render Range And Render Actions. The Command-line render range did not work with render actions.
- Paint > Blur Brush Broken in 32-bit. Using the Blur brush in 32 bit projects caused corruption.
- Paint Without Input Crash. Painting a stroke in an unconnected Paint node while viewing a different node would cause a crash. Attempting to clone from a clone source onto an unconnected foreground would also cause a crash.
- Rendering to Chinese Paths. Silhouette could not render to Chinese paths. The render script failed when trying to print status for paths with non-ASCII characters.
- Save As Switched The Active Session. Using Save As when there were multiple sessions would set the wrong session after the save completed.
- SGI Alpha Render Flipped. SGI Alpha only renders were flipped.
- Tracker Importers Fail. Attempting to import a tracker failed unless it was an AE tracker.
- Transform > Mode. The Transform node’s Mode pop-up menu was mistakenly removed in the last point release.System Requirements
- Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 7 64 bit and up
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Three-button mouse or Wacom tabletRecommended Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolutionPlug-ins
- Adobe After Effects CC and aboveDownload: