RE:VisionFX RE:Match v2.0.1 for After EffectsProgram Type:
After Effects Plug-InDeveloper:
RE:Vision Effects, IncHomepage:
Adobe After Effects CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014-2017File Size:
- это совершенно новый уровень решения общих проблем, связанных с цветом и текстурой при многокамерной и стереосъёмке. RE:Match представляет собой набор плагинов для After Effects и Premiere Pro предназначенных для создания соответствия одного вида видео или фильма другому, так, как если бы он был снят одной и той же камерой с одинаковыми настройками. RE:Match предполагает, что обе последовательности изображений взяты примерно на одном и том же месте, но, возможно, не были засняты в одинаковое время и с той же точки обзора.
Для общей многокамерной съёмки RE:Match делает, чтобы внешний вид цвета одной последовательности, насколько это возможно, совпадал с другой.
Для стереопары RE:Match может дополнительно уточнить общий матч цвета, принимая во внимание, что оба вида засняты в одно и то же время с относительно небольшим расстоянием между видами. Кроме того, работа RE:Match может распространяться на изменение цвета в областях, которые присутствуют только в одном виде. RE:Match также может сделать другие детали, такие как отражения, блики, и световые эффекты согласованными между этими двумя видами.
takes intuitive color and texture matching to a whole new level by addressing common problems on multicam and stereo shoots. RE:Match is a set of plug-ins to match one view of video or film to another so that it looks as if it was shot with the same camera and settings. RE:Match assumes that both image sequences are taken roughly at the same location but perhaps were not shot at the same time or from the same point-of-view.
For multicam shoots, or single camera shoots consisting of multiple shots with different lighting or camera settings, RE:Match matches as best it can one sequence's overall color appearance to match that of another.
For stereo pairs, RE:Match can further refine the overall color match by taking into account that the two views are captured at the same time with a relatively small distance between the views. In addition, RE:Match is also able to propagate color changes into areas that are present in only one view. RE:Match can also make other details, such as reflections, specular highlights, and lens flares be consistent between the two views. Not all versions of RE:Match include the stereo pair plug-in, so please check the list of features for the plug-in version you will purchase.Features
• Match colors automatically - Color correct one shot to match another when using multiple takes or cameras.
• Easy to control - RE:Match can match using the whole image or part of an image, and can use any point in time.
• Stereo match - RE:Match improves stereo footage by knowing that the two views are captured at the same time with a small distance between the views.Feature Specs
• Color matching. Set a color correction using a particular point in time of the sequence to match.
• Crop window. Perform automatic whole-image color correction based on a smaller window of pixels for each of the image sequence
• Footage requirements. RE:Match assumes that both image sequences are taken roughly at the same location but perhaps were not shot at the same time or from the same point-of-view.
• Handles more than one cut. Control the color correction for different cuts within your sequence by setting up one to four images and color match by choosing among them. This reduces the need to cut up your footage before processing.
• Reuse a color correction. Ability to store the current color correction and use it on other sequences via cut-and-paste of the plug-in to another clip
• HDR Imagery. Works well with over bright values and very wide dynamic ranges
• Auto image registration (Only Pro). Matching for stereo pairs takes advantage of internal per-pixel registration using optical flow methods.
• Occlusions (Only Pro). Stereo pair matching takes into account occlusions between the two views.
• Frame edge differences (Only Pro). Stereo pair matching takes into account that the two images may not have corresponding details at some of the edges of the frame.
• Refine within matte (Only Pro). Stereo matching has controls for making details, such as reflections, lens flares and specular highlights match between the two views. Methods provided to remove or attenuate on-lens artifacts (such as water drops on a lens).
• No stereo alignment required (Only Pro). You can use at any point of your pipeline. Because RE:Match uses internal pixel registration, stereo matching does not require image alignment prior to use. Visualization modes are provided to guide what RE:Match is doing internally.GPU FAQ >>What's new in v2.0.1:
- PREMIERE ONLY: Fixes a bug where RE:Match Color could return the wrong image(s) when keyframing reference frames.2.0.0
- Initial 2.0 release
- RE:Match Color : Now split in 2 plug-ins, Basic and Color.
- RE:Match Basic: allows you to perform some basic match grade using the whole image.
- RE:Match Color: To get a good color correction it is often necessary to focus the analysis between clips in regions where there is overlapping content. RE:Match Color now offers many ways to mask the analysis.
- RE:Match Color: New method that estimates matching Color Matrix, Gain, Gamma, and Offset automatically.
- RE:Match Color: We changed some labels, now within RE:Match we have standardised to Source as the image to color correct. Reference now refers to the image to match to, or what used to be called Get Color From Image.
- RE:Match Basic - Added Chroma-only in Color Space. Also Luminance-only now works with all Transfer Methods.
- RE:Match Color: Settings are now provided to control the correction amounts applied for Luminance, Hue and Saturation individually. Also added are Lift controls for the shadow and highlights levels to further fine tune the analysis result.
- RE:Match Color: Better user interface to mask areas to limit regions to analyze. Also, ability to provide a matte for each image.
- RE:Match Color and RE:Match Basic - Premiere: No more orange frames when the main input is not same size as sequence.
- RE:Match Color: Old V1 projects will load in RE:Match Basic and display the old controls, otherwise for new projects use RE:Match Color which has more controls than the old Window Match controls.
- RE:Match Color: New way to animate correction settings by entering key frames along the timeline. Now much easier to handle dynamic color changes and harsh shot-to-shot cuts. The old Match to Stills UI is gone!
- RE:Match Stereo: Maintain alpha is repaired.
- RE:Match Stereo: Histogram 1 replaced with Histogram Wider Baseline (slower but...). Histogram 1 was a workaround to deal with unrelated images matching which does not apply here. Local Match Mode now second option is now Global Match, allowing you to still filter and refine the global match result. Now this tool addresses wider baseline (such as two cameras side by side but not in a S3D configuration, or even with slightly different zoom).Compatibility
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017Note
if using AE CC 2015, that you will need to use 2015.0.1 (13.5.1) or later.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017System Requirements
The same OS and hardware requirements for the version of After Effects that you are using.Download: