CMDebug v22.00.42Program Type:
Windows command line toolkitDeveloper:
JP Software Inc.Homepage:
Multilingual (русский включительно)Platform:
Windows 7/8/8.1/10 | Server 2008/2012/2012 R2/2016File Size:
представляет собой автономную версию среды разработки Take Command и компонент пакетного отладчика. CMDebug предназначен для разработчиков, которым необходимо разработать пакетные файлы для работы в CMD.EXE или TCC-RT (время выполнения).
CMDebug позволяет создавать и отлаживать пакетные сценарии с интегрированной графической средой разработки. CMDebug включает в себя окна с вкладками и сложный отладчик с пошаговым выполнением, точками останова, раскраской синтаксиса, всплывающими подсказками, закладками, вкладками переменных и окном просмотра. Программирование пакетных файлов Windows никогда не было таким простым и эффективным!
is a stand-alone version of the Take Command IDE and batch debugger component. CMDebug is intended for developers who need to develop batch files to run in CMD.EXE or TCC-RT (runtime).
CMDebug allows you to create and debug your batch scripts with the integrated graphical IDE. CMDebug includes tabbed edit windows and a sophisticated debugger with single stepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, tooltips, bookmarks, and tabbed variable and watch windows. Windows batch file programming has never been easier or more powerful!
You can use CMDebug to develop either CMD-compatible batch files (.BAT or .CMD), or TCC-RT-compatible scripts (.BTM). If you select the "TCC Syntax" option, CMDebug provides the full TCC-RT command set. If you select the "CMD Syntax" option, CMDebug will maximize CMD compatibility and disable TCC-only internal commands, variables, and functions. Some internal CMD / TCC commands will also behave slightly differently or modify their display output in order to match CMD's behavior more closely.
Using CMDebug with TCC-RT allows you to write (and encrypt) scripts using the TCC command language, and then distribute them with the free TCC-RT runtime on an unlimited number of target machines.Benefits
• Create and debug your batch scripts in a fraction of the time with the integrated editor and batch file debugger.
• The consistent syntax reduces your learning and development time.
• The comprehensive help (including context-sensitive popup help for command line syntax), speeds your development time and reduces syntax errors.
• The user interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)Features
• Create and debug your batch scripts with the integrated graphical IDE. The IDE includes tabbed edit windows and a sophisticated debugger with single stepping, breakpoints, syntax coloring, tooltips, bookmarks, tabbed variable and watch windows. Windows batch file programming has never been easier or more powerful!
• The TCC-RT scripting language is a massive superset of the Windows CMD shell, with 220+ internal commands, 367+ internal functions, and 289+ system variables. Almost all of the CMD command line commands (e.g. DIR, COPY, DEL, START, etc.) are enhanced with hundreds of additional options. And TCC adds more than 180 new commands. TCC-RT can usually do in one or two lines what requires dozens CMD commands (when CMD can do it at all).
• The scripting language includes a complete set of extended flow control structures including IF-Then-Else, DO and FOR loops, SWITCH, subroutines, batch libraries, and more.
• When using TCC-RT syntax, most interactive commands (such as COPY, DEL, DIR, MOVE, REN, START, etc.) have command dialogs that allow you to select filenames and options and see your command line before executing it. The most powerful Windows command processor is also the easiest to use!
• Monitor your system's hardware and software events, and execute commands when an event is triggered. You can monitor directory changes, the clipboard, event logs, Ethernet and WiFi connections, services, processes, and USB and Firewire connections.
• Environment variable substitution is greatly enhanced, including nested variables, delayed expansion, indirect variables, multidimensional array variables, and direct access to the system, user, and volatile variables in the registry.
• Select or exclude files by date, time, size, owner, and extended wildcards or regular expressions for extraordinary flexibility in file management.
• Specify multiple filenames for most file processing commands (i.e., COPY, DEL, DIR, MOVE, etc.), or optionally the name of a file that contains the filename arguments. (COPY even supports multiple targets as well as multiple sources.)
• Multiple types of I/O redirection are available, including redirecting and piping to STDERR, "in-process" pipes, "here-document" and "here-string" redirection, and Tee and Y pipe fittings.
• Send keystrokes to any application (console or GUI).
• TCC-RT includes internal compression and extraction commands for ZIP, 7ZIP, TAR, JAR, GZIP, and BZIP files.
• You can access FTP, TFTP and HTTP (including SSL and SSH) directories and files in all command processor file-handling commands (COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.).
• Internal support is included for Perl, Lua, REXX, Python, Tcl/tk, and any Windows Active Scripting language. You can even combine multiple languages in your batch scripts.
• And many thousands more -- see our online help for details.What's new in build 40:
This build addresses a Symantec / Comodo (/ Microsoft?) code signing bug that suddenly manifested this afternoon. I am currently building v21 to fix the same problem; it will be uploaded in a few minutes.Take Command v22.00.42 >>Download: