eyeon Fusion v5.3.66Developer:
06.08.2008 Interface Language:
Windows 2000, XP (32-bit)File Size:
52.3Mbeyeon Fusion 5
- профессиональная программа для композитинга, обладающая широкими возможностями в области спецэффектов и комбинирования изображений высокого разрешения. Пакет Fusion 5 предназначен для работы в тех областях, где используются движущиеся изображения (мультимедиа, вещательное видео, кинопроизводство).
-----------------------------------eyeon Fusion 5
is a full-featured, node-based compositing system with built-in backend tools via a powerful scripting engine with ODBC support. A perfect balance between a backroom power tool and a front room client station, Fusion 5 has it all. Not only does Fusion 5 have a real 3D environment with camera/lights support for leading 3D packages, it is also one of the most powerful and intuitive 3D particle systems on the market. With hardware-accelerated 3D capabilities, you can now migrate from pre-vis to finals within the same application. eyeon's Fusion is a true synergy of 2D and 3D tools for ultimate compositing.
Fusion 5 support for film pipelines is truly remarkable. In our experience, we've learned that the best way to work with cineon is the way our clients choose to work. With this philosophy, we have created a vast and powerful film workflow that allows artists to work the way they want. Full-featured Look Up Tables are designed per comp, per view, and even assigned to any individual cineon loader. Choose to work in Logarithmic space, or convert to linear in Float 32 or Float 16 color space. You can even have individual branches in any color space, as well as the ability to switch back and forth throughout the composite.
With broad support for video and HD standards, and its native resolution independence, Fusion 5 is the perfect finishing broadcast tool. Extensive 3D text capabilities, coupled with a non-destructive paint system, make Fusion 5 the perfect tool for all of your commercial and broadcast compositing needs. Fusion 5 takes broadcast seriously; even the image viewer has built in histograms and our color correction system is second to none with its built-in color matching from reference plates to intuitive multi-point tracking and stabilizing.
Fusion 5 is eyeon’s flagship product and marks the tenth major release of this powerful compositor, heralding a new image engine and raising the bar on performance levels and memory efficiency. Now, with Fusion 5, process in 8 bit, 16 bit integer as well as 16-bit and 32-bit floating point per pixel. Time-based caching gives realtime playback as compositions are created.
Legendary performance will now be scaled over the network via eyeon’s revolutionary clustering technology. Fusion’s network rendering has always been advanced, more than any other batch-based renderer. With Fusion 5’s new Power Cluster, you can efficiently network multiple machines into a superior working environment. By clustering the network render farm, the network continuously renders the sequence up to date. Time to take a fresh look at why feature films, motion graphics, broadcast design, and television and video post-production get landmark finishing with Fusion. Recommended System Requirements
- Windows XP with /3GB switch Dual Processor or Dual Core
- Nvidia/ATI Video Card - capable of displaying 1600x1200, shader support: PS2.0/DirectX9.0 or higher, 64MB or more memory
- 2 GB RAMCHANGES FOR FUSION 5.3 build 66
(Built: August 6th, 2008)
- New ConsoleSlave for Linux no longer requires X-Windows to be installed.
- Supports 16bit Scratch-style LUTs (and possibly other types too)
- New matte blur modes in Primatte.
- Added Clip object GetFrame() & PutFrame() functions for Fuses.
- pCustom now uses new Mersenne Twister random number generator. This improves randomness a lot, especially for small numbers of particles per ground when seeded from time. Download: