Atoms Crowd v1.15.0Program Type:
Autodesk Maya & Houdini Plug-In | Crowd SimulationDeveloper:
Maya 2015 - 2017 / Houdini 16 / Arnold 4.x / Renderman 20.x, 21.x / V-Ray 3.5x, 3.6x / Katana 2.5 & 2.6 | 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
75.21Mb / 162.49Mb / 13.54MbAtoms Crowd
- система моделирования толпы. Atoms Crowd основана на скелетной анимации, модулях и расширяема с помощью C++ или Python. Atoms Crowd не полагается на какой-либо программный пакет для работы с трёхмерной графикой. Мы интегрировали Atoms Crowd в Maya и Houdini.
Atoms Crowd также поддерживает Arnold, Renderman и V-Ray.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'Atoms Crowd
is a crowd simulation framework. Atoms Crowd is skeleton based, modular and extendable via c++ or python. Atoms Crowd does not rely on any 3D package. We have integrated Atoms Crowd into Maya and Houdini.
Atoms Crowd supports already VRay, Renderman and Arnold.Why Atoms Crowd?
Atoms Crowd is:
• Easy to use. Anyone can use Atoms Crowd when it comes to simulating, even people with very limited crowd knowledge. This is because Atoms Crowd is completely user driven, artists can in fact decide what to do with any of their agents at any time, from deviating their directions to modifying their positions or poses. No AI will take decisions for you. Artist familiar with crowd concepts might be needed for building your crowd show/shot environment (i.e. agent definitions, animation clips).
• Customizable and extendable. You can extend Atoms Crowd with C++ and python. The python bindings match completely the C++ side. You can access any kind of information during the simulation, write your own exporters, create your behaviours etc. Having this flexibility makes easy both to integrate Atoms Crowd in your current workflow and extend it if you find that the software is lacking a particular feature you really need for delivering a show.
• Skeleton based simulation. We fully simulate the agent skeletons (no particles) to achieve the best animation quality.
• Multi-software support. Thanks to its structure, Atoms Crowd can work on multiple softwares and support other technologies, such as render engines. Currently Atoms Crowd supports Houdini and Maya, but it's easy to make it work with your proprietary technology. For instance, you might already have a rendering workflow you want to keep and that would not be a problem, as you can extract all the relevant information you need from Atoms Crowd at render time and use it with your custom tools.Atoms Crowd Documentation >>Atoms Crowd Video Tutorials >>What's new in v1.15.0:Features and improvements:
- XGen Dynamic Fur Support (Maya only).
- Atoms Proxy now displays First cloth deformation in OpenGL.
- Can scale agents with point layout tool.
- Alembic exporter works with cloth (first and last).
- Cloth Sim exporter converted to CFX Sim exporter.
- CFX sim exporter can ignore render geo not relevant to the simulation.
- Follow curve module improvements.
- OpenGL performance improvements.
- Multiple UV Set per geo.Bug Fixes:
- Houdini Atoms Proxy displays the agent ids.
- FBX and Alembic exporters use the agent selection from the scene.
- Atoms Proxy filtering now works with sparsed agent ids.
- Skeleton config map tool shows all target joints even if there's no matching.Known limitations
- When using old scenes with the follow curve module, increase the number of samples.
- When using old groom cache alembics you will have to flip the normals of the xgen descriptions. Alternatively export the groom cache alembics again.
- CFX Sim Exporter does not support "First" cloth caches when exporting groom caches yet.Release includes:for Maya, Arnold, Renderman, V-Ray
Toolchefs.Atoms.Crowd.v1.15.0.for.Maya-AMPEDfor Houdini 16
Toolchefs.Atoms.Crowd.v1.15.0.for.Houdini.16.5.323-AMPEDfor Katana 2.5 & 2.6
- Microsoft WindowsVideo Card supported
- Any NVidia video card. You might get the following error depending on your drivers. In case you do, please set the ATOMS_GLSL_DISABLE_LIGHTS environment variable (defined in your Maya module) to 1.
0(490) : error C5208: Sampler needs to be a uniform (global or parameter to main), need to inline function or resolve conditional expression
- AMD video cards will only show agents in skeleton and proxy mode.3D Packages supported
- Maya 2015 (windows only), 2016, 2016.5, 2017 (64 bit)
- Houdini 15.x, 16.xRendering engines
- Arnold 4.x, 5.x
- Renderman 20.x, 21.x
- V-Ray 3.5x, 3.6xDownload: