Silhouette v6.1.10Program Type:
Video FX, RotoscopingDeveloper:
Windows Vista/7/8, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
открывает новые горизонты и значительно поднимает планку возможностей инструментов ротоскопинга в пост-продакшн. Среди основных улучшений и нововведений последней версии следует отметить полную поддержку стереоскопического процесса, удостоенные наград roto и paint, а также кейинг, Power Matte, эффекты и композитинг с поддержкой стерео. EXR-интегрированные стерео кадры могут быть использованы, как медиа в любом спектре поддерживаемых форматов файлов.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'
Invaluable in post-production, Silhouette
continues to bring best of class tools to the visual effects industry. As a fully featured GPU accelerated compositing system, its standout features are award winning rotoscoping and non-destructive paint as well as keying, matting, warping, morphing, and a total of 138 different nodes - all stereo enabled.
Developed over the years with input by those working in the trenches, Silhouette runs like a well oiled machine and is easy to use. You will be up to speed with minimal effort and have the tools you need to handle the most challenging of shots. As visual effects artists in previous lives, we understand your challenges and timelines. Our goal is to help you get the job done right, on time and on budget.FeaturesRoto
• Unlimited number of animated B-spline, X-Spline or Bezier shapes
• Stereoscopic rotoscoping workflow and tools
• Integrated Motion Tracker that can apply motion data to points or shapes
• Planar tracker provides automatic, markerless motion analysis and tracking
• Support for open or closed shapes
• Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner pin shapes and groups of shapes
• Point-by-Point variable edge softness
• Realistic motion blur
• Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
• Independent shape viewing and hiding
• User-definable names, colors, blurs and blend modes for each shape
• Preview shape animation over image
• Shape import and export
• Composite preview and rendering
• Support for video fields and 3:2 PulldownPaint
• Innovative non-destructive raster paint allows rotoscoping and keying changes without having to re-paint
• Paint on both stereo images simultaneously using an adjustable interocular offset
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Clone, Color, Color Correct, Drag, Eraser, Grain, Mosaic, Repair and Scatter brushes
• Stereoscopic paint workflow and tools
• Sophisticated cloning interface
• Motion track, position, scale, rotate and corner pin Clone sources
• Onion-Skin and Align tools to match up elements
• High dynamic range painting in Float, 16 bit and 8 bitEffects
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Color, Color Correct, Grain, Mosaic, Scatter and Scratch filters
• Assign filters to shapes and layers
• Animateable filter parametersKeying
• Interactive image matting tool
• DV/HD deartifacting
• Multiple matte creation
• Color suppression
• Sophisticated matte manipulationArchitecture
• Node based workflow
• Stereoscopic viewing and editing
• Command-Line Rendering
• Scripting and Actions
• OpenGL accelerated animation engine
• Multi-processor support
• Proxy management for large image sizesCompatibility
• File Formats: Cineon, DPX, IFF, JPEG, OpenEXR, PNG, SGI/RGB, TIFF and TARGA
• Export Autodesk/Discreet gMask, Elastic Reality, Eyeon Fusion, Nuke and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Import Commotion, Elastic Reality and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Mask interchange with After Effects using the Silhouette Shape Import/Export Plug-in
• Export After Effects, Autodesk, Nuke and Shake 4.x trackers
• Import After Effects Corner-Pin, Nuke 8+ and Shake 4.x trackersWhat's new in build v6.1.10: FEATURES
- Alpha to Color. Composites each of the RGB channels together and places the result in the alpha. This is useful for working with shapes assigned to different RGB channels in Roto. Connect the Roto > Channels output to the Color to Alpha node and RGB mattes with corresponding alpha are created.
- Display ROI Outline Viewer Preference. The Viewer > Display ROI Outline preference turns the ROI outline on and off.
- Node.getDOD() Scripting Function. Added node.getDOD(port, frame) method.
- Scripting Tweaks For Property. It was not possible to compare two properties to see if they were the same. In addition, it was not possible to get a property's parent object, to determine which node, session, source, etc the property is in. Added Property.parent attribute. Added rich comparison to Property, Object, and Raster.
- Show What’s New on Startup. On startup, if this is the first time launching a new version of Silhouette, it will open the What's New. It will only do this once. This behavior is controlled by the User Interface > Show What’s New After Installing A New Version preference.
- Source Auto Selected After Importing. The source is now automatically selected after importing so you can then immediately press Ctrl-N(Win/Linux)-Cmd-N(Mac) to create a new session.BUG FIXES
- Applying Point Trackers From Within Nested Layers. Applying point trackers from within nested layers did not work.
- Object List Drag Crash. In the Object List, dragging a selected layer that had selected child objects would cause a crash. Now, it'll treat any selected child of a layer being moved as unselected, since they will be moved along with their parent anyway.
- Open Spline Conversion to Bezier Problem. Some open splines would display corruption at the end points. Sometimes invisible within Silhouette, the exported shapes would display problems in Nuke.
- Paint > Clone > Align Mode Update Problem. When there was a Clone offset, clicking on the Align button caused the Viewer to show only the unaligned offset. Moving the cursor back into the Viewer would then update the proper offset.
- Paint Only Output Bug. The Paint Only output would not calculate its DOD properly in some cases.
- Paint Only Stereo View Problem. When using the Paint node’s Paint Only output, you could not view both the left and right views in the Output node.
- Painting in Stereo and Alpha. When painting in stereo, the right stroke’s alpha was not being stored.
- Stereo Align Broken with ROI. Stereo Align did not work when using a ROI.System Requirements
- Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 7 64 bit and up
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Three-button mouse or Wacom tabletRecommended Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolutionPlug-ins
- Adobe After Effects CC and aboveDownload: