Silhouette v6.1.9Program Type:
Video FX, RotoscopingDeveloper:
Windows Vista/7/8, 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
открывает новые горизонты и значительно поднимает планку возможностей инструментов ротоскопинга в пост-продакшн. Среди основных улучшений и нововведений последней версии следует отметить полную поддержку стереоскопического процесса, удостоенные наград roto и paint, а также кейинг, Power Matte, эффекты и композитинг с поддержкой стерео. EXR-интегрированные стерео кадры могут быть использованы, как медиа в любом спектре поддерживаемых форматов файлов.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'
Invaluable in post-production, Silhouette
continues to bring best of class tools to the visual effects industry. As a fully featured GPU accelerated compositing system, its standout features are award winning rotoscoping and non-destructive paint as well as keying, matting, warping, morphing, and a total of 138 different nodes - all stereo enabled.
Developed over the years with input by those working in the trenches, Silhouette runs like a well oiled machine and is easy to use. You will be up to speed with minimal effort and have the tools you need to handle the most challenging of shots. As visual effects artists in previous lives, we understand your challenges and timelines. Our goal is to help you get the job done right, on time and on budget.FeaturesRoto
• Unlimited number of animated B-spline, X-Spline or Bezier shapes
• Stereoscopic rotoscoping workflow and tools
• Integrated Motion Tracker that can apply motion data to points or shapes
• Planar tracker provides automatic, markerless motion analysis and tracking
• Support for open or closed shapes
• Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner pin shapes and groups of shapes
• Point-by-Point variable edge softness
• Realistic motion blur
• Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
• Independent shape viewing and hiding
• User-definable names, colors, blurs and blend modes for each shape
• Preview shape animation over image
• Shape import and export
• Composite preview and rendering
• Support for video fields and 3:2 PulldownPaint
• Innovative non-destructive raster paint allows rotoscoping and keying changes without having to re-paint
• Paint on both stereo images simultaneously using an adjustable interocular offset
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Clone, Color, Color Correct, Drag, Eraser, Grain, Mosaic, Repair and Scatter brushes
• Stereoscopic paint workflow and tools
• Sophisticated cloning interface
• Motion track, position, scale, rotate and corner pin Clone sources
• Onion-Skin and Align tools to match up elements
• High dynamic range painting in Float, 16 bit and 8 bitEffects
• Black and White, Blemish, Blur, Color, Color Correct, Grain, Mosaic, Scatter and Scratch filters
• Assign filters to shapes and layers
• Animateable filter parametersKeying
• Interactive image matting tool
• DV/HD deartifacting
• Multiple matte creation
• Color suppression
• Sophisticated matte manipulationArchitecture
• Node based workflow
• Stereoscopic viewing and editing
• Command-Line Rendering
• Scripting and Actions
• OpenGL accelerated animation engine
• Multi-processor support
• Proxy management for large image sizesCompatibility
• File Formats: Cineon, DPX, IFF, JPEG, OpenEXR, PNG, SGI/RGB, TIFF and TARGA
• Export Autodesk/Discreet gMask, Elastic Reality, Eyeon Fusion, Nuke and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Import Commotion, Elastic Reality and Shake 4.x SSF shapes
• Mask interchange with After Effects using the Silhouette Shape Import/Export Plug-in
• Export After Effects, Autodesk, Nuke and Shake 4.x trackers
• Import After Effects Corner-Pin, Nuke 8+ and Shake 4.x trackersWhat's new in build v6.1.8: FEATURES
- Can't Bind A Key To Ctrl+Alt+N. User keybinds can now override any stock menu/action bind, such as Ctrl+Alt+N, Ctrl+N, etc.
- Negative Scaling - Layers. To easily flip or flop the orientation of a Layer, negative scale can now be used.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Glasses Support. NVIDIA 3D Vision glasses are now supported in the 3D Preview window. This is enabled using the Stereo > Enable NVIDIA 3D Vision Preview Support preference.
- Planar/mocha Tracker Message. If a layer containing a shape is not selected when attempting to use the Planar or mocha trackers, the following message is displayed: An active layer containing one or more shapes is required for tracking.
- Rebuilding Paint That Used Multiple Trackers. Previously, Clone Brush paint strokes only used a single, selected layer when performing an Auto Paint > Rebuild. Now, the layer transform is stored in the paint history. This allows a Rebuild to work as expected when multiple layers were used to transform the Clone Brush paint strokes.
- ROI Memory Enhancement. ROI now crops the source image on load resulting in significant memory savings.
- Scripting - Store Project Properties. You can now store Project Properties in the project.BUG FIXES
- Composite > Matte Input. The Composite > Matte input only worked with Alpha.
- E Shortcut key in Paint > Clone Brush. The E Shortcut key in the Paint > Clone Brush did not work if there was a selected node in the Trees window.
- Paint > Clone > Align Mode Update Problem. When there was a Clone offset, clicking on the Align button caused the Viewer to show only the unaligned offset. Moving the cursor back into the Viewer would then update the proper offset.
- Paint > Incremental Offset Preference Jumping. With the Paint > Incremental Offset preference set, it could jump when setting the Clone offset.
- Roto > Composite Color Preference Did Not Update. The Roto > Composite Color preference did not update when changed.
- Scripting: Recti Bugs. Recti.empty was reversed. Recti.left, top, right, and bottom were misreported.System Requirements
- Intel or AMD processor
- Windows 7 64 bit and up
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Three-button mouse or Wacom tabletRecommended Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolutionPlug-ins
- Adobe After Effects CC and aboveDownload: