ON1 Photo RAW 2018 v126.96.36.19906Program Type:
Digital phography, Photoshop Plug-InsDeveloper:
Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit onlyFile Size:
841MbON1 Photo RAW
- молниеносный обработчик исходных изображений камер в формате RAW, редактор фотографий и набор подключаемых модулей, всё в одном приложении по просьбам фотографов. В отличие от других фоторедакторов RAW требующих каталоги, переключающихся между приложениями для редактирования и экосистемой подписки, ON1 Photo RAW выделяется новым, современным движком обработки исходных изображений камер, настроенным для работы с современными датчиками и графическими чипами. Объединённое с текущим набором инструментов, следующее поколение ON1 Photo 10 будет продолжать работать где удобно пользователям в качестве автономного приложения, подключаемого модуля к Adobe Photoshop и Lightroom или любому другому приложению графической обработки.
--------------------------------------ON1 Photo RAW
is the lightning fast raw processor, photo editor and plug-in collection all in one app photographers have been asking for. Unlike the current class of raw-based photo editors requiring catalogs, bouncing between apps for editing, and a subscription ecosystem, ON1 Photo RAW features a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today's sensors and graphics chips. Combined with our current set of tools, the next generation of ON1 Photo 10, will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, or a host app for other editing apps.The Center of Your Workflow
Using ON1 Photo RAW's Browse module, you can organize, view, cull, and add metadata to your photos. You can do your normal RAW processing and effects in the Develop and Effects modules, or send them to your other pixel editors right from Browse.Cloud Storage Integration
ON1 Photo RAW supports several cloud storage services, adding value to your workflow where you want it. You won't need to be locked into one closed ecosystem—you can keep your photos where you want them.Your All-Inclusive Effects Plug-In for Lightroom & Photoshop
Photo RAW is a must have plug-in for Lightroom & Photoshop. At the heart lies Develop and Effects which include everything you could possibly need for creating any look you want. The hundreds of filters and presets are stackable, allowing for endless creativity. You don't need 10 different plug-ins when you can do it all with one.Raw Processing
• Speed. It's fast—really fast—and state-of-the-art
• Develop. Make adjustments to photos and colleagues can access and edit where you leave off
• No Waiting. Instant RAW editing - no waiting, no importing, no cataloging
• Native Support. Also supports JPEG, TIF, PSD, PSB, PNG, and DNG
• Compatibility. Support for over 800 camerasNon-Destructive Photo Development
• Edit your photo while leaving the original file intact
• All of the usual Develop controls plus Glow, Dynamic Contrast, and Skin Retouching
• Sync or copy/paste your Develop settings across multiple photos
• Customizable workspaceNon-Destructive Photo Effects and Portrait Retouching
• The world's best non-destructive, stackable, and re-editable filter app
• The world's only non-destructive portrait retouching app
• Create any look using the best Effects plug-in for Lightroom & PhotoshopAll-In-One RAW Processor and Photo Editor
Change the way you organize and edit photos with one app, not two
No catalog means you (or anyone with access) can store and edit your photos anywhere (local network and cloud)
Built-in layers, brushes, and masking tools
Includes all of the ON1 apps; Browse, Develop, Effects, Portrait, Layers, Resize, and Photo Via
Works as a standalone app, as a plug-in (for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom), a host app (Google Nik and other apps), or as an extension (for Apple Photos)Working with Files
ON1 Photo RAW 2017 supports the opening and saving of the following file types, in RGB color mode, either 8 or 16 bits per pixel.
• Raw files from most major camera manufacturers (file extension varies by manufacturer)
• Digital Negative (DNG)
• Photoshop (PSD)
• Photoshop Large Document (PSB)
• Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
• Joint Photographic Experts Group JPEG (JPEG)
• Portable Network Graphic (PNG)What's new in ON1 Photo RAW 2018:
• ON1 Photo RAW 2018 is a major upgrade! Here are some of the biggest improvements and fixes:
• HDR Merge — Create stunning High Dynamic Range photos that merge all the tonality from a bracket of photos. From the deepest shadows, to the most subtle clouds, in a fraction of the time of other HDR apps. Automatically aligns photos and removes ghosting from motion between exposures. Super-fast merge only takes seconds to preview, instead of over a minute like other HDR apps. Gives you full non-destructive editing with natural results that can be turned up to 11 for a surreal look.
• Panorama Merge — Combine multiple photos into a single panoramic or matrix photo. Automatically aligns photos, even if they are not shot on a tripod, and blends them together seamlessly.
• Masking Improvements — Masking is the way you make selections and selectively apply adjustments in Photo RAW. We pride ourselves in offering the best tools for masking and they just keep getting better:
- We have added the Blur and Chisel Mask tools to Effects. The Blur tool is perfect for softening or feathering a mask selectively. The Chisel tool lets you push or pull the edge selectively, to remove a halos.
- There is also a new set of powerful global mask editing tools. These include the new mask Density and Feather sliders which allow you change the density or opacity of mask as well as blur a mask to soften it.
- We’ve taken luminosity masking to the next level as well. Now you can adjust the levels of a mask to increase the contrast or ship the brightness as well as set a tonal window to only affect a certain zone. These empower you to target just the area you want, based on your photo.
- Did we mention you can make a mask from a color range selection too. And all of these masking options are re-editable and non-destructive.
• Versions — Versions are virtual copies of the same photo. Each version can have it’s own non-destructive settings, including crop, retouching and adjustments. Versions work just like any other photo without taking up more space on your computer.
• Updated UI — Clean and modern UI where your photo is the center of attention. You can name the filters and layers so it’s easier to keep track of your work. You can even select your own accent color!
• Improved Local Adjustments — The powerful local adjustments filters make it easy to burn and dodge, paint-in more detail or contrast, etc. We have improved the local adjustments with these handy new options:
- Paint with Color — You can now paint with a color. This can be a solid color, perfect for skin smoothing and making annotation layers, or you can paint with just the color and leave the underlying luminosity in place to change the color of objects like eyes.
- Selectively add or remove noise — Now you can paint away noise in areas like skies or add noise or an artistic effect.
• Folders Groups — Easily create a new folder from a selection of photos. You can copy or move the photos into the new folder. You can also set the photo that appears at the top of a folder for the preview. This is perfect for grouping pano and HDR brackets as well as versions.
• Additional Camera & Lens Support — Added support for the Nikon D850, Olympus EM-10 III, Fujifilm X-E3, Sony DSC RX10 IV, Olympus E-M10 III, Panasonic DMC-G85, plus a ton of new lenses.
• Important Bug Fixes — We fixed tons of bugs reported by our loyal users to make the app faster, more stable and easier to use.System RequirementsMinimum
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (current maintenace releases, 64-bit only)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better processor(s)
RAM: 4GB (8GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
Hard drive: 1.5GB free for installation
Display: Open GL 3.3 compatible video card with 256MB video RAM, 1280x720 resolutionRecommended
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (current maintenace releases, 64-bit only)
Processor: Intel Core i5, Xeon or better processors(s)
RAM: 16+ GB
Hard drive: 1.5GB free for installation; Fast 7200 RPM or SSD drives
Display: Open GL 4.2 compatible video card with 2GB dedicated video RAM, 1920x1080 resolution
Other: Wacom tablet for pressure sensitive input; Hardware display calibration tool App Integration
- Adobe Photoshop CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2017
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, 14, 15, 2018
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5, CC, CC 2015Download: