Ziva VFX v1.0 hotfix 2 for MayaProgram Type:
Autodesk Maya Plug-InDeveloper:
Ziva Dynamics Inc.Homepage:
Autodesk Maya 2014/2015/2016/2016.5/2017 | 64-bit ONLYFile Size:
53.27Mb / 53.26Mb / 53.26Mb / 53.27Mb / 53.25MbZiva VFX
- подключаемый модуль к Autodesk Maya с автономным симулятором анатомии на основе метода конечных элементов (Finite element method, FEM), который позволяет создавать реалистичных персонажей в масштабе.
Инструкция по активации на Русском языке прилагается, см. 'install_ru.txt'Ziva VFX
is a Maya plug-in with an offline FEM anatomy simulator that lets you create lifelike characters at scale. Available for studios, indie creators, and render farms, operating on Windows or Linux OS.FASTER ALTERATIONS
Director feedback at the 11th hour? No problem.
With ZIVA VFX, character alterations can be applied retroactively at nearly anytime.
Adapting the underlying anatomy of your characters will let you react quickly to all feedback during any step of your creative process.GREATER REALISM
With soft tissue sitting on top of anatomical muscle groups, everything looks right. Muscles preserve volume under force and collision, while tissue bends, stretches, creases and jiggles with physics-informed realism.RAPID SEQUENCING
When the inevitable prequel, sequel, and spinoff get the green light, ZIVA VFX lets you improve fidelity, modify appearances, and shift art direction while still preserving character essentials. Never start from scratch again.Other use cases
Add Dynamics to Existing Rigs
Add a physical-correction on top of any existing character rig with our goaling attachment. This lightweight approach corrects unwanted stretch and adds contacts and plausible secondary motion.
make FEATURE ANIMATION with physics
Create rudimentary characters easily with a single volume on top of a skeleton. This approach is ideal for feature animation - capturing the bulk, volume, and secondary dynamics of a character.
Correct Trouble Areas
• Correct hand pronation-supination
• Correct neck shape with precise neck muscle movement
• Correct upper-body rigidity under twisting
• Correct thigh skin shape due to quadriceps muscle excitation
• Add life-like belly fat secondary motion (inertia and gravity)
• Correct elbow self-collisionsZIVA VFX lets you do more:
• Materials. Use multiple material types, producing robust motion: StVK, NeoHookean, co-rotational, anisotropic
• Collisions. Collide objects using automatic collision detection and response with organic volume conservation.
• Elastic Solids. Goal elastic solids to externally animated triangle meshes for instant secondary motion.
• Painting. Paint nearly everything: attachment areas, muscle fibers, muscle strength, tet-mesh resolution, material properties, etc.
• Caching. Cache simulations to RAM or disk for fast playback and/or restarting.
• Scripting. Script and pipeline using Maya MEL, or our open-source Python tools.
• Meshes. Embed arbitrary triangle meshes into your simulated solids.
• Muscle Firing. Excite/contract a muscle using scripted muscle activation forces.
• Volume. Preserve volume with extreme precision, even under large deformations.
• Damping. Use multiple types of physical damping.
• Skin. Simulate thin shells for skin and fascia.
• Attachments. Add physical attachments between objects and paint where they are attached.Documentation & Scripts >>What's new in hotfix 2:Bug Fixes
- Fix crashes or incorrect behaviour when tissue tets are larger than 1 meter across.
- Fix incorrect spurious attachment of cloth vertices to other nearby parts of the same cloth.Download: